Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) (50406 Views)

Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To / See The New Face Of Apapa-Wharf Road Built By Dangote And Other Firms - Photos / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by yesloaded: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
What the looting and stealing PDP couldn't done in 16 years got done in less than 4 years.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless BRF

God Bless PMB

So everything is now politics to you abi? use your common sense, I wont bother myself to reply your hateful response because that was how you guys are programmed to be but you and your likes are turning this forum into shithole. Who are APC and who are PDP?
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by rman: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nogodye:
That's good.Federal Government should encourage companies in all geo political zones to fix all the bad federal roads that leads to their companies or the ones close to them. and let there be a tax holiday for them...

That will be a distraction to serious businesses.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by yungrylex00(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
What the looting and stealing PDP couldn't done in 16 years got done in less than 4 years.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless BRF

God Bless PMB

use ur head. angryNa dangote do the road oo
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by chloride6: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Are you getting there with bad roads?

Must you bitter, disgruntled and frustrated anti Nigeria elements comment?

I'll rather have bad roads and be alive than have fulani Herdsmen kill my family and eat my crops.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by 88Gadas(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ok..
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
diebuhari1:
Dangote doing a better job than the useless Federal government led by the world famous lifeless one.

So sad.

You are still on "lifeless" issue?
May buhari wahala not kill you, you had beta go and get a live.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless BRF

God Bless PMB

Yeye
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

So a Dangote initiative is NOW an APC achievement ...yiu don't know what you are saying

Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Gradually, we getting there..

See more pictures here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/see-new-face-of-apapa-wharf-road-photos.html

Getting where?
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
diebuhari1:
Dangote doing a better job than the useless Federal government led by the world famous lifeless one.

So sad.

Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
diebuhari1:

So sad.
But the FG awarded the job to Dangote and is paying for it through tax rebates.

Dangote is simply the contractor (just like Julius Berger etc) who executed a job paid for by the FG.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
SonofDevil:
ode without federal govt giving dangote tax holiday do u think dangote care about the state of the road
enemy of progress this road has been a pain in the ass of road users for 16 years pdp couldnt solve it .
may the next 16 years of your life be like the way pdp ruled nigeria for 16 years in jesus name amen
....Gbammmm. You talk Correct cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by modik(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless BRF

God Bless PMB

As if Government of APC did this with tax payers' money

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/243478-nigerian-government-grants-dangote-group-10-year-tax-incentive.html
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Wize1: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
For a long time, Dangote has advocated the use of cement slabs for road construction as it lasts longer than coal tar. I see that's what he did with this road. I hope the road is durable and he is proven right. Kudos!
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
AMBODE IS WORKING...
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
AMBODE IS AT WORK...
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..

you think everybody is muumu like you? So dangote is now APC branch?
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
IS THIS ONE OF THE REASONS LAGOSIANS DONT WANT AMBODE AS THEIR NEXT GOVERNOR AND SEEN AS THE WORST OF ALL LAGOS GOVERNORS
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by otipoju(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Are you getting there with bad roads?

Must you bitter, disgruntled and frustrated anti Nigeria elements comment?

Bro..with all due respect...you dont know what you are saying. The whole of that road from apapa to oshodi should not take more than 9 months to fix
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:
Good development!
Now let's pray against acid rain.
The devil must not win this battle.

Too bad the rain in Lagos is actually acidic, no matter how slight. When you think about all the emissions from vehicles, generators and industries, you can just assume and you won't be wrong.

I'm sure the Engineers would have taken that into consideration while formulating their concrete mix.

I would if I were in their shoes.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Aluckiest(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
diebuhari1:

So sad.
Becareful, DSS Are around the Corner
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wize1:
For a long time, Dangote has advocated the use of cement slabs for road construction as it lasts longer than coal tar. I see that's what he did with this road. I hope the road is durable and he is proven right. Kudos!

Why won't he advocate for it when he produces cement?

If na you nko? You no go find market for de tin wey you dey sell?
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nogodye:
That's good.Federal Government should encourage companies in all geo political zones to fix all the bad federal roads that leads to their companies or the ones close to them. and let there be a tax holiday for them...

You're very right, that would be a very good system for fixing important roads, since the tax gets stolen by useless politicians anyway.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good job,what does these black and white paint reprent on Nigerian roads
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
We are getting there because a single road was repaired? Smh.

don't mind a lot of people here.

mediocres in Nigeria

But at least, there is improvement sha, no matter how negligible
We should acknowledge that too
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Looks 3rd world
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by marvis13(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is inside apapa. abeg show us picture of coconut, tincan, Liverpool, Berger, warehouse and stop posting rubbish
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless BRF

God Bless PMB

eee sshhhhhhhhh.....
b4 your brain start paining you again.
Dangote is the one building the road and not your lifeless father.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by gcof(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
diebuhari1:

So sad.
lol...construction of the road was actually awarded to Dangote company, it’s a federal project being handled by Dangote company
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by ojonugwa25(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice one.call or WhatsApp me for your professional painter and decorator stucco effects on 08066728977.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
We are getting there because a single road was repaired? Smh.

yes cuz if the stealing is not corruption party have done it we wouldn't be talking about this now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evacuation Almost Done On Otedola Bridge After Fuel Tanker Explosion. Photos / A City Inside A City In Abuja, Nigeria / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.