Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) (50407 Views)

Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To / See The New Face Of Apapa-Wharf Road Built By Dangote And Other Firms - Photos / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Succor seems to come a bit for the residents and those working in Apapa area as the first phase of the road is 85% completed. According to information at our disposal, the road has been a living hell for those within these areas as this is the major road that leads to the seaport and also home to Dangote, Flour Mills and some factories all within this same location.

It was reported last year that the Federal Government in collaboration with Dangote, FMN, and some industries all come together to repair these roads while the federal government grant them a tax holiday, this was agreed and work has started ever since. In March, AutoReportNG did an assessment of the road where we report how they fared. So far we glad this road is ready to be used by the public. These are some of the pictures we have at our disposal...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/see-new-face-of-apapa-wharf-road-photos.html

Road not as clean as this.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2018
i just remember when i hustle in Apapa-Wharf,after my NYSC in 2013.....life is a book, with many chapters ....Thank God i made it.

1 Like

Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Hope deep and wide enough drainages were built else its back to square one when rain starts falling o
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by laiza(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2018
diebuhari1:
Dangote doing a better job than the useless Federal government led by the world famous lifeless one.

So sad.
That is a very misguided and sentimental statement to make. Why don't you give Dangote the whole of the roads in SE and SS to construct and manage. Nigeria is far to enormous and resourceful to be compared to one single individual. How dare you compare Dangote to Federal Government. Federal Government as rotten and clueless as it might look now is worth more than 1 billion Dangotes. The contractors that was awarded the roads are to blame, that doesn't absolve government of her own complicities too but comparing her to Dangote is just not mortally wrong it is biased and sentimental also.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by gbagagbogo(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Please don't get too excited by what you are seeing here. The percentage of road that has been done in the entire Apapa is not up to 30%. For further clarification, they should state where and where precisely has been done. Dangote is working for sure, but it's only very little that has been done. You still can't drive from Mile 2 to Apapa Wharf, you have to board bike
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by sammyj: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2018
diebuhari1:
Dangote doing a better job than the useless Federal government led by the world famous lifeless one.

So sad.
Commend flour mills and not only Dangote because they took up this project together. cheesy
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by rock003: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:
What the looting and stealing PDP couldn't done in 16 years got done in less than 4 years.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless BRF

God Bless PMB

The road was done by dangote. Stop being stupid, please.
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by islandmoon: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2018
I'm just working for south Africans because I buy data from them MTN,

MTN using our roads, facilities and even evade tax

pay south African for Dstv

Go TV

and we still buy our clothing, eletronics and bread with other food items at shoprite
SHOPRITE
MTN
GOTV
DSTV
Standard IBTC

yet they don't want to see Nigerians, hmmm
Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by baxton25(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Abi all these once dae mad? Which new apapa road.... Shae na the apapa wae I daw ho every day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evacuation Almost Done On Otedola Bridge After Fuel Tanker Explosion. Photos / A City Inside A City In Abuja, Nigeria / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.