Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Have U Heard Of Brabisco? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have U Heard Of Brabisco? (2378 Views)

Have U Tasted This Delicacy / Weird Flavors You Probably Never Heard Of / Have U Tasted Roasted Or Fried Grasshopper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Heard Of Brabisco? by ThePath: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2010
hi all, i just remembered my childhood days and the stuff we used to engage in, foodwise! one of which is brabisco, i dont know if you ate it while young too, this is how it goes,
sieve gari, dampen a bit, add seasoning, little vegetable oil, dice onions and little salt, stir and eat!! the other one is plain gari with stew, usually very tasty! lol. so , tell us, have u extended your creativity to that extent??,
Re: Have U Heard Of Brabisco? by dominique(f): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2010
that's gross!!! tongue
Re: Have U Heard Of Brabisco? by ThePath: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2010
aint gross. tasty, thinking about all these meals we eat and their modes of preparation, you are wont to term them gross too, but because you are used to the taste, you think they are normal, so my dear, that you havnt tasted teh great Brabisco is the reason for your comment. give it a try and change your mind. besides, what is cooking if not creativity, tongue
Re: Have U Heard Of Brabisco? by mollyben: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
Brabisco is not gross, i remember it well from my secondary school days.tasty is the word

(1) (Reply)

Baking Soda And Baking Powder / How To Loss Up To 12-23 Pounds Of Body Fat Gone Weight In Just 3 Weeks / Benin City Recipes: 911/999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.