Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The (3308 Views)

Free Text / Free Text To Speech Desktop App By A Nigerian / Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by dasatex: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2010
FREE TEXT MESSAGE SOFTWARE,DISPLAY SENDER'S NAME.EG JOHN FROM YOUR MOBILE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE FREE FOR FIRST  TWO PEOPLE THAT CONTACT ME.THE REST PEOPLE WILL PAY #500 FOR IT, call me on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live, brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by mutw(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ahaaaaaaaaaa! Uncle, dont be akagum-like. so u want to tell me that u have not gained from
the house at all, why d first 2? throw it the nairalanders for them to gain.
I know one way or the other u would be eulogised.
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by Maxigoody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
Hi, How can i get this software.

you can send it to my email : ideas4more@yahoo.com

Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture.
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by abrahym(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2010
Man must chop
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by puskin: 3:11am On Jul 11, 2010
abrahym:

Man must chop

abi oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by cwilliam: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2010
My dear pls send me d app latimails@gmail.com
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by dasatex: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
call me for the stuff.the payment option is there.thanks
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by santaboy: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
YOU ARE A BIG LIRE THERE IS NO SUCH SOFTWARE, IT MUST BE SHAREWARE WHICH YOU NEED CREDIT CARD TO ACTIVATE. shocked
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by dasatex: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2010
if that is not true some of my customer's might have comment on that not you.Be informed
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by JUO(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2010
scam, no go dash that guy your money o
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by JUO(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2010
http://mjoy.com

try that link.

FILL IN UR COUNTRY AND PHONE NUMBER, A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE WILL SENT TO UR PHONE, COPY THE LINK IN UR PHONE E.G http://mjoy.com/m/t/LL7G2SFZL05TV7IHZXRHQB42A6MQ2M5MIW3WY230LSAJ5QNJIGGQ AND PASTE IN UR URL THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by dasatex: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2010
lol! that is not a software and that can not display sender's name also showing the link that you are sending frm mjoy.i know that you want me to give out the software attarched file here free of charge.those that bought it from me are not fool.Call me if you wish.08182258202.
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by saperpsms: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
There is no FREE launch as far as I know. If SMS is needed for your operations, I suggest you see not only The Cheapest but also an efficient Personalized Bulk SMS services I know - http://www.henoxict.com.

They even offer us automatic Birthday/Anniversary messages to our clients just like the Banks and @ 1.85k/SMS delivered.

Cheers
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by okgerald(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
Is there a software that enables me send sms from net on mobiles to phone ? Dont mind payinh as long as its effective.
Re: Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The by dasatex: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2010
yes there is,but you can send from your phone to phone not on net, if anyone on net available i will let you know,just call me on 08182258202, tkcr

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Smile's Unlimited Plan / How To Unlock An Etisalat/9mobile Mifi / Asus X200CA Touch Screen Midi Notebook Laptop 11-inch In Sold❌❌ ❌

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.