Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (52197 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by Funguy2003: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
I swear!!! kiss
Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by OyinO: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
From the comments, i can see that Nizooria is totally finished. Chinese are locking and murdering Naija youths for dating their ladies in their country while the Naija youths are applauding the Chinese for rocking a Naija booty. Dumb Zoogerian Youths are the reason the country will remain a zoo and shithole from generation to generation.
Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hahahaha, the woman can dance o.
Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Money speaks louder than language...
Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by olowobaba10: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2018
YOU MUST HAVE TRAVELLED OR AN ENLIGHTENED FELLOW, WE ALL KNOW THAT IT ALL ENDS IN NIGERIA. THE MAN CAN NEVER TAKE HER TO CHINA TO LIVE WITH HIM AS HIS WIFE.
datola:
Chinese man married a Nigerian woman?

Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by Ibrixy: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
For free btc, Drop your contact or whatsapp me on 08093554575. It's real and paying. This is my earning in 4 days, imagine how much you would get in a month.

kachalla1900@gmail.com
Re: Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) by Olusolamercy1(f): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
BONANZA ! BONANZA ! BONANZA !

liquid soap for Sale in ajah Lagos

Our liquid soap is affordable and its very foaming.
It can be used in Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels,and Laundry. Also as a souvenir in Parties and many memorable occasions.
The price of the product are as shown below;

5 LITRES ====> 1,000

10 LITRES ====> 2,000

25 LITRES ====> 5,000

for more info
Call/Whatsapp Mercy on 07035693028

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.