Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos (28550 Views)

Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Seyi Law Celebrates His 35th Birthday And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Victni: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Popular Comedian, Seyi Law has gone over the internet to celebrate his daughter's birthday with beautiful pictures and a lovely note.

Seyi wrote:

"Everyday, I wake up with joy in my heart for the blessing that you are to us. I can write an epistle, but I know it will be read by you in years to come.
You are the most important person in the world today and that is because your birthday is basically the most recognised.
Happy Birthday to You, our little and cutest Angel, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella.
We love You and we thank God for You.

Mummy and Daddy."

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/seyi-law-celebrates-daughters-birthday.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Victni: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2018
dem fine just like that.... cool

See more photos here: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/seyi-law-celebrates-daughters-birthday.html
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by youngest85(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Please, do we still have dark ladies in nigeria?

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by marshalldgreat(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Beautiful girl

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Awwwwn! cute family... I can't wait to have one, with cute children.

Happy Sunday.
Build a Godly family.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by MJBOLT: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2018
yes

youngest85:

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by chris20000: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Like father like daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday

Actress Anita Joseph Stuns in new Sultry sexy Photos >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by SIMPLYkush: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2018
ugly girl from an unfunny ugly black comedian, happy birthday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday chubby cheeks kiss

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Elnino4ladies: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Kunfu panda
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Masterclass32: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday.
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by link2ok22: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
angry

Your matter tire me...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Factfinder1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
She looks amazing... Beautiful and cute

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
This girl just had baby fat
she is shrinking already

26 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Puff puff pikin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
See as seyi law don fat. Money is good.

AY really tried for this guy o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
seyi's colour tho.....�����
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Your intestine should be pounded with black soap for money ritual charm

Post the picture of your father and lets see if his cute more than an average Orangutan

28 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by stano2(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cute family, see her smiling cry
I so much love kids mehn

I have a brand new laptop for sale at give away price.

Whatsapp __081=060=40717
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

This one deh find person weh go insult him family...no be me o undecided undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Gallantchrist(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:

My brother I wonder ooo....bleaching everywhere
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Akpacha(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
lol! All thanks to bleaching creams.
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Victni:
Popular Comedian, Seyi Law has gone over the internet to celebrate his daughter's birthday with beautiful pictures and a lovely note.

Seyi wrote:

"Everyday, I wake up with joy in my heart for the blessing that you are to us. I can write an epistle, but I know it will be read by you in years to come.
You are the most important person in the world today and that is because your birthday is basically the most recognised.
Happy Birthday to You, our little and cutest Angel, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella.
We love You and we thank God for You.

Mummy and Daddy."

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/seyi-law-celebrates-daughters-birthday.html

Beautiful. Lovely names too.
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by DBossNG(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday girl
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by stevedre: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday girl.
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol no be this pikin Madame Kemi Olunloyo dey harass cos of her obesity that time?? Girl now warming up to her physique now... cool

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
She looks so adorable

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Yinxies(f): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
This girl just had baby fat
she is shrinking already

Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
No, we don tone our skin
Re: Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Eaugusta(f): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I have seen NwaAmaikpe NL brother, Nairalanders please come and see oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At The Headies 2014 (photo) / Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) / "I Ceased To Be Lillian Esoro’s Fan After She Married Ubi Franklin "– Joel Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.