Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos (24222 Views)

Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Comedian, Seyi Law's wife Stacy turned a year older and as expected, it is a day of celebration.

The beautiful mum of one turned a year older and her husband posted pictures from her photoshoot via his social media space.

His caption read:

'What can I say?
Life is beautiful because I find its treasures in you.
You preserved with me and the years of waiting is nothing compare to the joy we have now.
The pains you bore and scars you nurtured are the testimony of the glory we share.
You are the best of your kind and no one can beat it.
I appreciate you for the journey, you have walked with me.
I pray for the lifetime ahead that it will be better and more rosy.
Today as you celebrate yet another glorious year.
May the good Lord renew your strength.
May He give you strength and grace to continue to excel in all you do.
Favour, Joy, Wealth, good Health and Wisdom are yours.
God bless you abundantly my love.
Thank you for all you have done for me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MUMMY TIWA.
The very one I cherish most.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/comedian-seyi-law-celebrates-wife-on-birthday-stunning-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Even Comedians celebrate their wives. Please, when will Buhari(aka Jubril) celebrate his own wife?
I guess in Saudi Arabia.
"The Lifeless" says Trump.
Anyways, Happy Birthday to the Celebrant above.
Mine is coming up soon, who wish to attend?

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Happy Birthday Mummy Tiwa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Am a fan of CHESTERfield United cool

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Happy birthday.

Personally i hate attention..

I hate all these media hype etc..
Nawaoo..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by efighter: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2018
Drnice2:
Even Comedians celebrate their wives. Please, when will Buhari(aka Jubril) celebrate his own wife?
I guess in Saudi Arabia.

When your daddy celebrates his wife, the woman that gave birth to a nincompoop like you.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2018
This is so beautiful, happy birthday to her.
Here is my own birthday gift to you and all around individuals home and abroad.

*BERRY COURT ESTATE, SANGOTEDO, LAGOS*

When you think of Comfortable living; think Berry Courts.

*Strategically located within & around multi billion projects; such as*
- Biggest Shoprite
- Emperor Estate
- Lagos Business School
- The Catholic Monastery
- Lagos Home
- Diamond Estate
- Pan Atlantic School & so on.

600sqm - #7m
300sqm - #3.3m

Title: Approved Excision

Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Okoyeeboz: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
Drnice2:
I guess in Saudi Arabia.
[/s]

All these dey wawa idiots posting nonsense online. Is it a sin for you to use your brain?

Just sit down in your mother's kitchen in Abakaliki and be typing nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2018
efighter:

When my daddy celebrates his wife, the woman that gave birth to a nincompoop like me(efighter).
Hmm!!
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Abyberry: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Husband get cheeks, wife con get cheeks. No wonder their baby get cheeeeeeks.

Happy birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Softwares: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Cute and lovely pictures.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Pretty Lady HBD
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by SmileXtraone: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
[s][/s]

All these dey wawa idiots posting nonsense online. Is it a sin for you to use your brain?

Just sit down in your mother's kitchen in Abakaliki and be typing nonsense.
And in your sense, you are typing normal? Atleast, reason with your sense and not with your chest.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by jafol(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Bleaching thing
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nomesky: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Sharon6(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Happy birthday Mrs Seyi Law. Best wishes.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by sundaygray(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Abeg all this one no be wetin dey do me this morning.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by ALIVE15: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
happy birthday pretty woman.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Originality007: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2018
happy Birthday, mummy Kung fu panda grin grin
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Drnice2:
I guess in Saudi Arabia.

With your bad �� mouth � nobody dey come we dey our house � ooh

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by deebrownneymar: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerian women always hiding big belle
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Epifanio(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
igbo women and bleaching. see her knuckles
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Diso60090:

With your bad �� mouth � nobody dey come we dey our house � ooh
Lol! No mind my mouth here, trust me I'm the nicest(if there's a word like that) person that everyone would love to get along with. No doubt!
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by mubby4real(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So what should we do about it
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by pyyxxaro: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
mubby4real:

So what should we do about it

Use ur goat teeth to peel pineapple cool
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by PapaAdanna: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dark knocks everywhere
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I like BUSTa rhymes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Wins Most Fashionable Male Entertainer Award[pics] / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile / MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.