Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage (20385 Views)

Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Ugosample(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
LyfeJennings:

How many videos does she costume?
How much does she charge for a video?
Remember, she is even first 10 when it' comes customing.
That babe just loud
She no reach...
Fam, I work in a bank
300m is ALOT
E PLENTY DIE
except U be dem G-boy like dem Baggie, self paid, Abolo and few others or u in government
Even at that e plenty die

did it occur to you that 300 m net worth is different from 300m cash?

Assets bought over the years must have appreciated in value

A land my old man bought for N500k decades ago for example is now worth millions today

can't my old man incorporate that into his networth?

I'm just opening your mind to the possibilities

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Xisnin(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
After reading this crap I now understand why she needs attention in her old life, she is a pure hustler like every Lagos olosho forming feminist, if you were really paying 100 people salaries na your body go feel am, it not easy to run a company of 10 employees talk more of paying 100 people good salaries in a month angry, babe use your head and stop making noise

Abeg in order news come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me.
Yahoo boy
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Xisnin(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
LyfeJennings:

How many videos does she costume?
How much does she charge for a video?
Remember, she is even first 10 when it' comes customing.
That babe just loud
She no reach...
Fam, I work in a bank
300m is ALOT
E PLENTY DIE
except U be dem G-boy like dem Baggie, self paid, Abolo and few others or u in government
Even at that e plenty die
At the bold, a salary earner cannot understand Lawani's wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Ugosample(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yankee101:
You are worth less than $1million dollars and you're boasting? What's your name again? Bush local 'celebrities'

having a net worth of just under $1m in Africa is a big deal

Don't compare the standards of the west to Africa

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by LyfeJennings(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Xisnin:

At the bold, a salary earner cannot understand Lawani's wealth.

Lool
Like I live on my salary
I know these folks
I'm involve in every street game except for drug and yahoo and I'm 110% sure she isn't involved in any of that.
I know what I'm saying
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by LyfeJennings(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ugosample:

A land my old man bought for N500k decades ago for example is now worth millions today

Not for an arrogant Toyin
If she get 300million
Una no go sleep for Lagos
Ahhh!! Toyin ya weyrey gan
I know what I'm saying fam
Toyin is blind and she won't accept it
The above description of ur old man no dey applicable to Toyin. No be same Toyin dey owe Bobrisky 500k

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Remii(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
LyfeJennings:

What's so amazing about her place?
The dilapidated structure or the amal joint or the faded paints
Could it be the worn out flag
Bruh, 300m no be beans o
100 people no be moin moin
That chic ain worth a quarter of 50m
I swear on my life...
Money no dey talk
No be by flashy things
No be to dey make noise on social media or drive Infiniti
good you agree she not a worthless chic, you think she's N12.5m, that's still ok, fyi, she charges N650k to train her apprentices for 6months, and there are many there, 10 of those gives N6.5m, fyi

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Toosure70: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
inviting kidnappers Abi?
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ugosample:

having a net worth of just under $1m in Africa is a big deal

Don't compare the standards of the west to Africa

No amount of money is too small bubu. But when you wanna talk about how much money you got then you got it coming. She's very poor
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Only N300m after all the diçks wey don ravage your půssy. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by chukzyfcbb: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Guys here can be bitter, can't someone be worth 300million considering she started about 20years.
in '98 you could buy a duplex in my area for say 7million, now u can't even see land of 20m to buy there.

Beauty products sell like maaadddd if you know what you are doing. Even at Trade fair market, you find men who isn't up to 20yrs in cosmetic business worth millions pushing rides. e come be Toyin lawani wey be house hold name in fashion for Nigeria.

A celebrity stylist, 300m in assets is a small thing. If you know how much women are ready to spend to beautify themselves, you will know there is money in cosmetics/Fashion

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol. Why are people attacking her? Shows that people will always try to bring others down because they themselves are down. Otherwise, if you are hustling and making it and you see someone else hustling and making it, it should gladden your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Honestly the truth is that most Nigerian men don't have sense and they think every woman is a prostitute like their mothers and female relatives.
Ugosample:
why are all the guys harassing her here cheesy

Do you guys know something I don't? ?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
She isn't boasting she was asked that question to which she replied. Try to have some sense.
Yankee101:
You are worth less than $1million dollars and you're boasting? What's your name again? Bush local 'celebrities'

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Some people will never have sense. That person you quoted has no idea how daft and stupid he is. It is totally worthless trying to educate people like that. People who think every woman is a prostitute were probably products of their mothers prostitution themselves.
Ugosample:

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Can you take a loan in your hypothetical bank job to procure some sense for yourself?
LyfeJennings:

Lool
Like I live on my salary
I know these folks
I'm involve in every street game except for drug and yahoo and I'm 110% sure she isn't involved in any of that.
I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Another mumu, how much does your mother have after riding smelling d!cks?
Xda59:
Only N300m after all the diçks wey don ravage your půssy. Smh.
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls leave those fools. Broke idiots who can't afford data coming here to insult a woman who can feed their entire family and unborn offsprings.
chukzyfcbb:
Guys here can be bitter, can't someone be worth 300million considering she started about 20years.
in '98 you could buy a duplex in my area for say 7million, now u can't even see land of 20m to buy there.

Beauty products sell like maaadddd if you know what you are doing. Even at Trade fair market, you find men who isn't up to 20yrs in cosmetic business worth millions pushing rides. e come be Toyin lawani wey be house hold name in fashion for Nigeria.

A celebrity stylist, 300m in assets is a small thing. If you know how much women are ready to spend to beautify themselves, you will know there is money in cosmetics/Fashion

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Not just people....women in particular.
Yes people would always try to bring women down and belittle their hustles but I wish them speedy recovery from their insanity.
Ioannes:
Lol. Why are people attacking her? Shows that people will always try to bring others down because they themselves are down. Otherwise, if you are hustling and making it and you see someone else hustling and making it, it should gladden your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Yankee101: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Amberon1:
She isn't boasting she was asked that question to which she replied. Try to have some sense.

For bringing up sense, true rich people never discuss their wealth in this manner. Who is senseless now? Less than $1m na money? Abi na poverty mentality no dey make you think again? We have what we call advance questions. In order to interview a true celebrity you send your questions in advance so they see and prepare and also suggest areas they want to talk about.

If you no sabi go and learn. You think it was just random? If skin bleaching queens are your role models they are not mine.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by gladisa7: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
nigerian police re very correct.. na so people take dey expose themselves
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by tunwumi: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Amagite:

Is it true Tiannah Empire is worth over N300 million?

It is very true! It is not money that I pumped in once so that I don’t scare other young people who might want to toe my line of businesses. I started my business with N150,000 at the age of 16 in 1998. The business has been able to move itself up to this level. So you can start small and look for a mega business that will bring massive money. My work has been able to get me huge money from working with individuals and companies because of my creative ideas and ability to maintain high standards.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-am-worth-over-n300-million-toyin-lawani-talks-scandals-business-and-marriage.html

The bolded says it all. I'm not too young to know that 15k in 1998 is about 20m now. This is a confirmed story that is not adding up. She a liar.
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
Not just people....women in particular.
Yes people would always try to bring women and belittle their hustles but I wish them speedy recovery from their insanity.

Honestly I am baffled. I know people can be mean-spirited when someone else's success is thrust in their faces, but here they can always skip the posts they don't wanna read and move to the next one.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Amberon1: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2018
My dear, it has become a routine for them and it's really sad. Whenever the story of a successful lady hits FP they tag her hoe.
Ioannes:

Honestly I am baffled. I know people can be mean-spirited when someone else's success is thrust in their faces, but here they can always skip the posts they don't wanna read and move to the next one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
My dear, it has become a routine for them and it's really sad. Whenever the story of a successful lady hits FP they tag her hoe.

Envy is all I see there. Envy.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by onibokun10(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2018
tunwumi:

The bolded says it all. I'm not too young to know that 15k in 1998 is about 20m now. This is a confirmed story that is not adding up. She a liar.

Open your kind colleague. She's born to a wealthy family , the 150k might be from parents. 150k from parents to their daughter isn't much.
Re: Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage by tunwumi: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
onibokun10:

Open your kind colleague. She's born to a wealthy family , the 150k might be from parents. 150k from parents to their daughter isn't much.

I'm sure you are baby in 1998 for you not to know the value of 150k in the hand of a 15year old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.