Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Firstbank And Bet9ja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Firstbank And Bet9ja (7360 Views)

My Small First Cashout Betking Winning and Bet9ja Winning In 2021 / How To Win Bet9ja 2019 : Learn More About Bet9ja Shop And Bet9ja Mobile App / Free Coupon And Bet9ja Analysed Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2018
How much u win
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by clive2u(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2018
just go to withdraw and follow the instructions but make sure the name u use in ur bet9ja account matches the one u use in ur bank or u go scan id card tire

1 Like

Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2018
clive2u:
just go to withdraw and follow the instructions but make sure the name u use in ur bet9ja account matches the one u use in ur bank or u go scan id card tire

The instruction said bank name and i couldnt see any first bank
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by clive2u(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Georgexx1:

The instruction said bank name and i couldnt see any first bank
it has all banks or where to type it in. make sure you use chrome
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2018
clive2u:
it has all banks or where to type it in. make sure you use chrome

The google chrome has the same interface as mozilla (talking about bet9ja website) it has only a list of banks but first bank is not there and there is no space where i can type the bank name. sad
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Edenoscar2(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2018
Georgexx1:

The google chrome has the same interface as mozilla (talking about bet9ja website) it has only a list of banks but first bank is not there and there is no space where i can type the bank name. sad

You could open a new bank acct with any of the banks listed there
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by clive2u(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Georgexx1:

call their customer care. 012796666
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Georgexx1:
Please how can i withdraw from my bet9ja account to my firstbank account? i dont have any other account aside the firstbank account. thank you
hey how u?.. I was in ur exact shoes. I wanted withdrawing to fbn but the bank is not in the options. For about a year now, bet9ja n firstbank doesnt work. At 1st de said de were try to make sure people receive their money on time n without reversal but now its not available at all. It was suspended alongside access bank but access is now working.

Let me sumarize d epistle.
IT WONT WORK. GO N OPEN A NEW BANK ACCOUNT(which is listed on their site) then ensure d acct is valid, then withdraw into it.
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Georgexx1:
Please how can i withdraw from my bet9ja account to my firstbank account? i dont have any other account aside the firstbank account. thank you
using fbn it wnt work 4 now but u can try these two 1. Open a new bank acct,make sure d name tallies with dat of ur i.d OR 2. If u KNOW someone u can trust,mayb u'd try to transfer to him/her, then he witdraws n giv u ur bar.
I was in ur shoe b4, it wasnt easy n funny. Even if u call customer care or send them tons of messages, its d same thing they'd tell u. I'd advice u do smtin urgently, if not u may begin to bet again 4 d time being n may possibly loose.
Bt d best tin to do is just 4get d stress n hassles, open a new bank acct. Its painful but dats d only way out. Reply or contact me lets talk further
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Vizzy4u:
using fbn it wnt work 4 now but u can try these two 1. Open a new bank acct,make sure d name tallies with dat of ur i.d OR 2. If u KNOW someone u can trust,mayb u'd try to transfer to him/her, then he witdraws n giv u ur bar.
I was in ur shoe b4, it wasnt easy n funny. Even if u call customer care or send them tons of messages, its d same thing they'd tell u. I'd advice u do smtin urgently, if not u may begin to bet again 4 d time being n may possibly loose.
Bt d best tin to do is just 4get d stress n hassles, open a new bank acct. Its painful but dats d only way out. Reply or contact me lets talk further

Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by damdam995(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Contact me for your bet deposit. I collect airtime
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Georgexx1:

the bet devil has already striken. lost all the money today
see what i was saying...... If u win, by all means possible witdraw or avoid betin again if not(it happens....) nevermind how much did u win b4. And how much did u loose n whats ur balance
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Check one of ma topics on club 10 n 25 lets talk biz
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
damdam995:
Contact me for your bet deposit. I collect airtime
how fa
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by damdam995(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Vizzy4u:
how fa
pm bro
Re: Firstbank And Bet9ja by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
damdam995:
pm bro
jst 4get. I wanted creditin ma acct d oda day coz we had public holiday so i mesaged u around 11am n u replyin 7pm. Nvm jst 4get av don it

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Mate ....check These Tickets Out / Brilla FM To Broadcast Live EPL Matches / Today Sure 5odds Football Predictions With Bet9ja Booking Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.