Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Do I Excel In My Modeling Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Excel In My Modeling Career (400 Views)

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / How To Start And Grow Your Modeling Career - Johnspeak Uwangue / 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Excel In My Modeling Career by Dashingwayne1: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2018
hello everybody,the main purpose of writing on this platform is to seek advice and from nairalanders,am an aspiring model and majority of the modeling agency I tried to apply myself into are fraudsters and I really gat alot of passion for modelling,what else do you guys think i can do to help my dream come true,will be so glad if y'all keep me motivated and enlighten me on what to do to excel in my modeling Career
Re: How Do I Excel In My Modeling Career by joshuaudom(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dashingwayne1:
hello everybody,the main purpose of writing on this platform is to seek advice and from nairalanders,am an aspiring model and majority of the modeling agency I tried to apply myself into are fraudsters and I really gat alot of passion for modelling,what else do you guys think i can do to help my dream come true,will be so glad if y'all keep me motivated and enlighten me on what to do to excel in my modeling Career

Start by Posting your well polished models pics on social medias.

Offer free modeling services to startup modeling agencies and u will be discovered by those who are looking for up coming models, who knows, you may land yourself a job.

Check out this website http://joshuaudom.com/models
Re: How Do I Excel In My Modeling Career by Dashingwayne1: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Please can you give me your WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

Make 50$ weekly simply by submitting mails! And over 300$ monthly with chats / Best Books For Your Personal And Financial Growth / - Nairalander Gets Called To Bar -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.