Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Hey - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hey (421 Views)

Hey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey by tempusfugit: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2018
Hello everyone! Am about to embark on a sociocultural project hence am here, but am too young and inexperience to be able to pull it off by myself ...
Am currently negotiating with families for large portion of land about 70 acres at Ibadan , they demand 70k per acre, but am willing to pay 50k per acre. The purpose of my team is to use the 70 acres for reforestation, reserved ecosystem park for all rare and unprotected animals in risk of extinction in Nigeria, coltivation of important therapeutic trees,plants, whereas individuals can perform various type ecosystem science research and any other related research, where students can visit and indirectly with this project we can reduce the quantity of co2 we have in our atmosphere. Hopefully through this message, I should be able to reach those amazing individuals who has deep passion for science, research, ecosystem organisation and animals. We should come together and subsequently form teams in every part of Nigeria in search and protection of this animals. Please for any further information please contact me 07052361613. Thanks! JERRY.N
Re: Hey by tempusfugit: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
tempusfugit:
Hello everyone! Am about to embark on a sociocultural project hence am here, but am too young and inexperience to be able to pull it off by myself ...
Am currently negotiating with families for large portion of land about 70 acres at Ibadan , they demand 70k per acre, but am willing to pay 50k per acre. The purpose of my team is to use the 70 acres for reforestation, reserved ecosystem park for all rare and unprotected animals in risk of extinction in Nigeria, coltivation of important therapeutic trees,plants, whereas individuals can perform various type ecosystem science research and any other related research, where students can visit and indirectly through this project we can reduce the quantity of co2 we have in our atmosphere. Hopefully with nairaland help, this message should be able to reach those amazing individuals who has deep passion for science, research, ecosystem organisation and animals. We should come together and subsequently form teams in every part of Nigeria in search and protection of this animals. Please for any further information please contact me 07052361613. Thanks! JERRY.N

(1) (Reply)

Why The Earth Is Not Spinning, Or A Sphere. / A Message To All Young People From The Future. / Stop Killing Apes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.