Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,707 members, 7,844,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr (3525 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by zoba88: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP, THIS REPORT IS FALSE. You see why I say you like publishing fake news. You will think I have a vendetta against you but you are fond of publishing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS.

You don't confirm your stories at all. you just rush and post them on Nairaland just to get TRAFFIC.

THE MAN IS SAID TO BE A HOMELESS MAN WHO KILLED HIMSELF OVER AN UNKNOWN REASON. Nawa for this blogger
I have been offline for 4hrs that is why I have not replied u.U shared a link and the link did not mention the reason.Please visit Celebrity TNS,a top Ugandan Facebook page.The page stated clearly that the man committed suicide because he caught his wife sleeping with another man.Let me search for the Facebook page again and screenshot it for you to see.Stop ur accusations.I have attached the Facebook page.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44.

You can take a look of the screenshot of the top Ugandan Facebook page.I also attached another Ugandan media page that shared it.Because u got it from one site u said I manufactured news.Go to Facebook and search more,almost all Ugandan pages I saw said he committed suicide because he caught his wife sleeping with another man.Your link said it is 'believed' that he is homeless.Do u understand the meaning of it is 'believed'.U think u can make me dumbfounfed.Bros before I shares story, I confirm from many pages.I don't post things I see in one page.All the Ugandans that commented on the page never said he did not commit suicide because his wife slept with another man

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by columbus007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
WTF!get your facts right before coming hia to post trash,both the seun and everybody! .
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
you don't even get my point. MY POINT IS, YOU SHOULD CONFIRM YOUR NEWS BEFORE POSTING. How can someone rely on your blog when you are fond of posting unverified news. You will not grow by doing that. Don't post something, because you saw it on social media without confirming.

you should learn how to search for pictures on Google images and Facebook to avoid posting trash. Please, stop quoting me.. you can continue posting fake news and keep defending urself that u saw it on social media. It's ur business. Some people have associated your blog Trezzy Helm with fake stories. keep damaging ur site's reputation. Na ur mata.

one thing I know is that this won't make FP

zoba88:
I have been offline for 4hrs that is why I have not replied u.U shared a link and the link did not mention the reason.Please visit Celebrity TNS,a top Ugandan Facebook page.The page stated clearly that the man committed suicide because he caught his wife sleeping with another man.Let me search for the Facebook page again and screenshot it for you to see.Stop ur accusations.I have attached the Facebook page.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44.

You can take a look of the screenshot of the top Ugandan Facebook page.I also attached another Ugandan media page that shared it.Because u got it from one site u said I manufactured news.Go to Facebook and search more,almost all Ugandan pages I saw said he committed suicide because he caught his wife sleeping with another man.Your link said it is 'believed' that he is homeless.Do u understand the meaning of it is 'believed'.U think u can make me dumbfounfed.Bros before I shares story, I confirm from many pages.I don't post things I see in one page.All the Ugandans that commented on the page never said he did not commit suicide because his wife slept with another man
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by zoba88: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gossiplover:
you don't even get my point. MY POINT IS, YOU SHOULD CONFIRM YOUR NEWS BEFORE POSTING. How can someone rely on your blog when you are fond of posting unverified news. You will not grow by doing that. Don't post something, because you saw it on social media without confirming.

you should learn how to search for pictures on Google images to avoid posting trash. Please, stop quoting me.. you can continue posting fake news and keep defending urself that u saw it on social media. It's ur business. Some people have associated your blog Trezzy Helm with fake stories. keep damaging ur site's reputation. Na ur mata.Pls can you show me the fake news I posted?U said my story is fake cos of a post u got from Facebook page right?I got my info from a reliable and top Ugandan FB page.Earlier today,u shared photos of Major Alkali's belongings which u got from Army's page.So you don't get info from social media right?U have changed ur tone now.I have shared screenshots for u.U are no longer saying the story is fake.Bros I search for news very well on social media/google before sharing it.I saw the story onany pages.I ignored it until I saw iy on a reliable Ugadan site which I have been following for long.

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by zoba88: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gossiplover:

you should learn how to search for pictures on Google images and Facebook to avoid posting trash. Please, stop quoting me.. you can continue posting fake news and keep defending urself that u saw it on social media. It's ur business. Some people have associated your blog Trezzy Helm with fake stories. keep damaging ur site's reputation. Na ur mata.

one thing I know is that this won't make FP

Pls can you show me the fake news I posted?U said my story is fake cos of a post u got from Facebook page right?I got my info from a reliable and top Ugandan FB page.Earlier today,u shared photos of Major Alkali's belongings which u got from Army's page.So you don't get info from social media right?U have changed ur tone now.I have shared screenshots for u.U are no longer saying the story is fake.Bros I search for news very well on social media/google before sharing it.I saw the story onany pages.I ignored it until I saw iy on a reliable Ugadan site which I have been following for long.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
OP. continue posting whatever you like. Am done with this particular thread but this will never make FP. Thank you
zoba88:
Pls can you show me the fake news I posted?U said my story is fake cos of a post u got from Facebook page right?I got my info from a reliable and top Ugandan FB page.Earlier today,u shared photos of Major Alkali's belongings which u got from Army's page.So you don't get info from social media right?U have changed ur tone now.I have shared screenshots for u.U are no longer saying the story is fake.Bros I search for news very well on social media/google before sharing it.I saw the story onany pages.I ignored it until I saw iy on a reliable Ugadan site which I have been following for long.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by zoba88: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP. continue posting whatever you like. Am done with this particular thread but this will never make FP. Thank you
I am happy that I have given u info that the news ain't fake as u said.U've seen the screenshots and also convinced that u can get info on social media.U get info on social media likewise me
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
who have you convinced? I only said am done with this thread not that this news is not fake. THIS NEWS IS VERY FAKE. I WILL KEEP SAYING THIS. just do whatever you like. keep posting social media trash without confirmation. it's your business and your blog. II know where to visit if i want to read a reliable information and for your info, an not a blogger.

zoba88:
I am happy that I have given u info that the news ain't fake as u said.U've seen the screenshots and also convinced that u can get info on social media.U get info on social media likewise me
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Mr2wealth: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2018
Oreofepeters:
if you are vibrant as you claimed I expect you to decode what I mean by "any woman"
I don't have to be vibrant to decode what you meant. Your thinking is tooooo childish. Be vibrant in your comments next time, OK. angry
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by frozen70(f): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
zoba88:
A 39 old man known as Tomusange has committed suicide in Uganda by hanging on a tree after he caught his wife having sex with another man on his matrimonial bed.

What a world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/39-year-old-ugandan-man-commits-suicide.html

So you gave up for her to have her freedom

You weren't man enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze, Runs Into River.(Disturbing Photos) / Deadly Cockfight: Police Officer Killed By A Chicken In The Phillipines / Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.