Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre (3504 Views)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by damilola4162(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Five of the masterminds of the deadly terrorist attack on St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State, South-West Nigeria have been arrested. The suspects described as top ISWAP members, all of them are Ebira from Kogi state.

Here is the pictures of the faces of the brain behind the Owo Massacre, as seen on Facebook:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100046216594793/posts/622696192614262/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by damilola4162(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by strangest(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
APC is asking us to vote APC so they can rescue us from APC....

Just imagine...

15 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Animals
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by caesymore(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
bloody head slammers

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by mymadam(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
shocked Seen
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by zickyclef: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by damilola4162(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Asceleb16(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
These ones too will call themselves muslims o,see their forehead like what i can't describe

Animals!!!

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Izprince(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
I no blame USA for red flagging someone with a Muslim name....

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by ghosttownboss(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
E no clear!
Are these bandits or bokoharam or herds men?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Smith414: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
damilola4162:
Five of the masterminds of the deadly terrorist attack on St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State, South-West Nigeria have been arrested. The suspects described as top ISWAP members, all of them are Ebira from Kogi state.

Here is the pictures of the faces of the brain behind the Owo Massacre, as seen on Facebook:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100046216594793/posts/622696192614262/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by damilola4162(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by tishbite42: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Waakanda: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by signature2012(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
They initially said they were foreigners from Libya or Mail.

Well,my question is;
What will make Kogi people drive to Ondo and kill worshippers?I never heard of any ethnic crisis between them.

Someone one twitter mentioned the OJo guy was one of the recent escapees of the Kuje prison break.

We need more information.
What was their motive for this attack?Is it just religion ish or something else?

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Patriotsleague: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Death to all terrorists and enemies of the state. Kill them all.
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Patriotsleague: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
signature2012:
They initially said they were foreigners from Libya or Mail.

Well,my question is;
What will make Kogi people drive to Ondo and kill worshippers?I never heard of any ethnic crisis between them.

Someone one twitter mentioned the OJo guy was one of the recent escapees of the Kuje prison break.

We need more information.
What was their motive for this attack?Is it just religion ish or something else?
Of course it's religion indoctrination, Iswap is against non Muslims and moderate Muslims. Expose terrorists and extremists cells around you, report suspicious fulanis and other secessionists devils around you to security operatives. Patriots must mobilize, mob and kill the devils any chance you get.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Mercury12(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nawa o shocked
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kogi can't be allowed to have their own terror group. Kogi is literally the middle of the entire country not some desert extreme border state

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Patriotsleague: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Spirit04:
Kogi can't be allowed to have their own terror group. Kogi is literally the middle of the entire country not some desert extreme border state
They have cells there, these people are core northerners not kogi people. Terrorists can have cells anywhere, that's why we must be our own security, watch your neighbors, report suspicious Fulanis and abokis. They can create a cell, even from a one room where they stay in any state.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by alpharoyalty: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Muslims
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by NaijaCover(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is Following The Thread
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by holluwizzy: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bro just leave that man.

Them get plan.

He won't last long and the power will be given to shettima which one I'll finally give the Fulani power over Nigerians.

Even tinunbu and shetima are Obidient.

Somebody go die las las with heart attack.

I just hope they caught the right right people coz everything in Nigeria can be done to protect the bandits and terrorist.
strangest:

Just imagine...

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by purafapi: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerian Army just rubbishing the Ebiras in order to make remove the blame from the Fulani herdsmen.

Have you ever heard that the Ebiras caused trouble in this nation? Our usually gullible SW people have started buying the yeye story.

Awon suffersticated.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by AYNL: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
I no talk say no be them o
but but...... aren't these few of the many abuja prisoners that escaped?
na these same pictures dem use for that thread o
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Gadafii: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liar, these are people that escaped from kuje prison, akeredolu and lucky urabo never tell una the truth grin

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Kingfragz: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
strangest:

Just imagine...
this one deep oo ..e deep..I swear
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
the outcome of the religious incursions of Uthman Dan Fodio into the Oduduwa fringe kingdoms - where is MURIC professor when you need him to make a scathing ludicrous statement
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Realmi: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
They are all muslims..wat was their reason for killing those people

If say na Christians enter mosque kill people like that, nobody will hear word again
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by ceejayluv(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
What was their motive?
Re: Faces Of The Brain Behind The Owo Massacre by Kurutinto(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Asceleb16:
These ones too will call themselves muslims o,see their forehead like what i can't describe

Animals!!!

My brother, Islam is truly a cancer to the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo / American Vs Nigerian Police When Arresting Parents For Beating Their Children / Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.