Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (60210 Views)

Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2018
This Chioma don dey fat up self
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 4:58am On Oct 01, 2018
goodnessme1:
this is why yoruba men no dey rest where igbo ladies dey.

Yoruba men no dey rest, I don't get?

Yoruba men naturally loved mixed breed. we started intra tribal marriage before your people follow suit

your pvssy,yansh and bweast is not different from Hausa and Yoruba ladies

unlike me I won't marry any Yoruba ladies not that they're not good but I want mixed breed. I'll prefer Fulani, ijaw, Igbo or white

all this una Amaka calling should be on logical things
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Seahawk: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2018
That her purse is next on my to-buy list. kiss
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by abbeyty(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Nigerians and inferior thinking. Why can't you just spend your holiday in a tourist site in Nigeria like calabar? but no you went to CAR
Sit down there dey make noise. Do you think he went there for a joke? For you information the country president invited him over for his election campaign bedsides, what is wrong with him going to sao tome for holiday and you called that inferiority complex?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by gare(f): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
I pray it won't be too late before he gets back his senses

Which sense ? ABI na you that sleeps here on Naira land pitying people need sense. That guy is made my brother he doesn't need your pity

1 Like

Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19am On Oct 01, 2018
cool chichi enjoy obo moni with him
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by oyatz(m): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Satan is speaking through your mouth.

MobileGees:
Nairalanders, where can I see good girlfriend that will look me in the eye and say "baby we have suffered enough, use me for money ritual"
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Boxer007(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido

Dont be jelous. Find a job sir!!
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Amberon1: 6:02am On Oct 01, 2018
It is okay for him to hype the woman he loves. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. That's why most men complain of head breaks, they will go for the "Beyonce" type when she is clearly way out of their league. Most guys have girlfriends who are not even half as beautiful as Chioma but they still bash her,
lmao.
lloyds:
May God forgive me, but I can't sit beside this lady and feel aroused .
. She looks extremely average to me. .

But for a rich star like David making a huge hype about her every where . . I just don't get it.

But what do I know. .
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by emperorblog(m): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido I pray it won't be too late before he gets back his senses

Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Oluromantic: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
Dem no dey tell man that one. Lol when d girl begin her woman habit to the extreme, Davido eye go open. D love still dey shack am for now.
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Nigerians and inferior thinking. Why can't you just spend your holiday in a tourist site in Nigeria like calabar? but no you went to CAR
Sey were ni bobo yi ni. Why can't your god Buhari receive treatment in Nigeria hospitals? Buhari and inferior thinking.
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2018
abbeyty:

Sit down there dey make noise. Do you think he went there for a joke? For you information the country president invited him over for his election campaign bedsides, what is wrong with him going to sao tome for holiday and you called that inferiority complex?
Don't mind that idiotic low-life asslicker. That guy supports Buhari going for treatment outside the country but the idiot is bashing someone that won't cause any harm to him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
See this mugu...lol
U wey get sense who u epp....hating won't do u no good besides u guys a worlds apart
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by bobmatex(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2018
50K for verified Naija Adsense
Immaculatesnow:
This chioma pussyy go look like gold , grin cool keep eating pussyy my guy

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Fourwinds: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
goodnessme1:
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by damoceile: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:

And who told you Sao Tome is In CAR??
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by mokt(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2018
So Chioma still dey use Iphone 8 abi? Lips sealed
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Abagworo(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Chioma looks extra sweet
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by ariesbull: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
In places like Owerri or Awka or Enugu ...if you bring girls ...Chioma wouldn't be considered pretty at all

But it's her luck

Make she get the ring
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by avrex3k(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2018
[s][m
goodnessme1:
[/s]

Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by lerrytunechi(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2018
gistfever:
Davido who is on a trip in São Tomé, Central Africa, has released new photos of him and chioma having nice time.

The couples look so cute together.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/davido-loved-up-with-chioma-in-sao-tome.html
Hi davido
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Seahawk:
That her purse is next on my to-buy list. kiss
Bills on me! Mi casa, Su casa.
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by gurnam: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2018
So she’s got an iPhone Xr already
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by micky2004: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
But this Guy supposed to dey do NYSC now,abi na Service he go do for Sao Tome with his babe?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
bobmatex:
50K for verified Naija Adsense

My digits dey my signature bro, just holla at me asap so we can deal
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:

what is this one saying?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Mistadora01(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
Biko how do u mean... Him do mistake by loving chinos?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Mistadora01(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
Biko how do u mean... Him do mistake by loving chioma?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2018
softwerk:
Private jet is different from private part grin
well..
Both are private sha
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?
Na jealousy ooo atleast its even Africa. Supposing he went to Las vegas,u will curse him abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.