Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (60211 Views)

Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by DanielsParker(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2018
goodnessme1:
this is why yoruba men no dey rest where igbo ladies dey.

Are you igbo?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by MrJonny(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Well, every informed business man knows that being in SaoTome means He went to seal an oil well deal .. #SmartDavid
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by rosalieene(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
I wonder if she is able to do anything with those long nails.
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by rosalieene(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
ariesbull:
In places like Owerri or Awka or Enugu ...if you bring girls ...Chioma wouldn't be considered pretty at all

But it's her luck

Make she get the ring

she is just an average looking Nigerian girl
so much for the hype

its really her luck, just like you said.

some very pretty ones are finding it hard maintaining a relationship not to talk of dating someone who truly loves them
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Buffalo2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
I pray it won't be too late before he gets back his senses
I am telling you
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Seahawk: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
ariesbull:
In places like Owerri or Awka or Enugu ...if you bring girls ...Chioma wouldn't be considered pretty at all

But it's her luck

Make she get the ring
who asked you?
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by Seahawk: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Realberg:

Bills on me! Mi casa, Su casa.
funny
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Nigerians and inferior thinking. Why can't you just spend your holiday in a tourist site in Nigeria like calabar? but no you went to CAR
wie fulani full ba!
Re: Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) by summerky: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
I just pity davido
I pray it won't be too late before he gets back his senses

Is you that don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.