Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. (560 Views)

How To Protect Your Instagram And Facebook Account From Being Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. by smarttz(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
What's up with this hacking of Facebook account just this months 10 of my friends account on Facebook has been hacked and imediately the accounts are hacked they will wipe the person pictures, messages, change name and put a white man picture.. why is Yahoo boys doing this to there fellow Nigerians ..this is unfair and every body seems normal to this situation.. please any solution to this.

Please admin push this to front page.. so people can learn how to secure there account.

Please if any body knows a solution to stop or prevent this or to recover the hacked accounts please share.
Re: Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just make sure you change your password very often

1 Like

Re: Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. by techgeek12(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
smarttz:
What's up with this hacking of Facebook account just this months 10 of my friends account on Facebook has been hacked and imediately the accounts are hacked they will wipe the person pictures, messages, change name and put a white man picture.. why is Yahoo boys doing this to there fellow Nigerians ..this is unfair and every body seems normal to this situation.. please any solution to this.

Please admin push this to front page.. so people can learn how to secure there account.

Please if any body knows a solution to stop or prevent this or to recover the hacked accounts please share.

1. Never leave ur account opened in cyber cafe when ur time runs out

2. Never u remember password on any browser either on ur phone or someone's phone.

3.stop using people's phone to login its not by force to Facebook.

4. We are the one doing ourselves

I once bought a laptop and when I check the browser and opened Facebook, I saw 4 accords logged it, that when I selected them the password filled itself and I logged in but as a bad boy turn gud, I left the account and deleted the saved logins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. by smarttz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
kaorama:
Just make sure you change your password very often

Thanks alot brother

1 Like

Re: Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. by smarttz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
techgeek12:

2. Never u remember password on any browser either on ur phone or someone's phone.

I once bought a laptop and when I check the browser and opened Facebook, I saw 4 accords logged it, that when I selected them the password filled itself and I logged in but as a bad boy turn gud, I left the account and deleted the saved logins

I think most of us are guity of this.. thanks for the solution.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Accounts Are Being Hacked These Days. What Is Going On. by Simplecity(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
techgeek12:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Existbi - The One-stop Platform For Microstrategy Training / Facebook Hacked Account Recover / When Are We Expecting A New User Interface From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.