Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? (3037 Views)

Infinix Note5 Stylus For Sell. / Infinix Note5 For Quick Sale / Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by preciousmaro: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls guys am having it difficult in deciding which phone I should buy, so I narrowed down my options to the Infinix note5 and the Samsung j6.
Pls gurus in the house help me decide which of these two I should purchase. Kindly put resale value, durability, body built and subsequent OS upgrade into consideration.

Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by trevorhorace(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Comparing the specs, I feel the note 5 will be a greater value for money. But if you are a brand name freak and have cash to splash. J6 not bad either.
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by henry007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
preciousmaro:
Pls guys am having it difficult in deciding which phone I should buy, so I narrowed down my options to the Infinix note5 and the Samsung j6.
Pls gurus in the house help me decide which of these two I should purchase. Kindly put resale value, durability, body built and subsequent OS upgrade into consideration.

Note 5, no contest.

1 Like

Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by donbenie(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Too many compromise on the J6 for the price you are paying..the Note 5 is a no brainer,with Samsung you are paying for the brand name.. shocked
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by preciousmaro: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
donbenie:
Too many compromise on the J6 for the price you are paying..the Note 5 is a no brainer,with Samsung you are paying for the brand name.. shocked

How abt their resale value

1 Like

Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by donbenie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
preciousmaro:

Certainly Samsung has better resale value but I personally buy phones based on the specs and a good User Experience,not on the resale value as I usually gift out my used phones..
The fact is that for the low to midrange Smartphone market,Samsung is not your best bet for value for the money options unless the resale value is your most important consideration..
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by Norman4real(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
preciousmaro:

Don't put much thought in the resale value. Unless if you're planning to hold the phone for a few months. Resale value doesn't really depend on brand as many think. It's about the condition of the phone you buy. Whether used, refurbished or brand new. If u buy the J6 as a brand new at it's official retail price, you can expect it's resale value to immediately drop by almost 20% when used for just a week. Same applies to the Note5. All that asides, the Note 5 is a better purchase.
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by martinsfm(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2018
I used the samsung j6 for 2weeks until they stole ut from me.. a very good phone.. although I dont pay attention to all these technos, inifinix brands.. personally I think you should get the j6..its a class phone bruh.. getting it back soon too
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by thowbie7ven(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have a 5 months old Samsung J7 Pro for sale...reason(s) i wanna sell?...I just got a S8 Plus recently...The phone is super clean and selling it out with a pouch...Plus no history of repair or replacement of any hardware...Box and receipt still intact and still has a Samsung warranty of 19 months still left...I personally will give you a 3 months warranty on the phone...
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by MrTemple(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
thowbie7ven:
I have a 5 months old Samsung J7 Pro for sale...reason(s) i wanna sell?...I just got a S8 Plus recently...The phone is super clean and selling it out with a pouch...Plus no history of repair or replacement of any hardwared...Box and receipt still intact and still has a Samsung warranty of 19 months still left...I personally will give you a 3 months warranty on the phone...

Wats ur price & location?
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by thowbie7ven(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrTemple:

Wats ur price & location?

08107488196...WhatsApp & Phone Call
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by Samson1851(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Watch to make the best decision on which to buy between Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwiCXRyvoB4
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by DanielsParker(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Have you made a choice yet?
Re: Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? by bamac(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
preciousmaro:

Except from class or big name i would choose the Infinix as it is bigger in other aspects.

Please call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung 10 Or Iphone X Or Google Pixel 4 Xl / Google Ads Now On NAIRALAND??? / Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.