Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : (5331 Views)

Infinix Note5 Stylus For Sell. / Infinix Note5 For Quick Sale / Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by JealousPrince1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ever since i was using my infinix note3 since last year until i sold it about 6days back, i have never ever gotten much problems with it, i have been using it to browse Facebook, both my main local account and the ones i have been using to work international, although sometimes my international accounts do gets blocked sometimes by Facebook but it's very rarely and once in a while, maybe when am bombing my works that's when it normally gets blocked, unlike what am seeing on the infinix note5 i bought about some days back, the first log in i logged in with my main personal local account of 8years and 8months, immediately i logged in, my account got blocked by Facebook, they asked me to upload an I'd which i uploaded my voter's card with my name, photos and date of birth on it, i also uploaded my national identity card, and two days time i tried to log in to see if everything is resolved and they told me that my account has been disabled, i have series of older accounts on my jotter with emails, phone numbers and passwords, up to 30+ older accounts, so i tried to edit another one the strongest of them all which is about 9years old, i haven't even edited anything nor added any work, nor inserted a white picture and, i just logged in and they told me to confirm my identity... So far so good right now as am typing this now, i haven't uploaded any white man picture or bombed any white woman, but i have lost 22 older accounts i have been saving for a long time now, in which i rarely edits them once in a while to work when i was still using my infinix note3

Ps : one thing i also observed about this phone is that the ip is available and i guess this is what Facebook is using to block my accounts even without uploading a white male picture, or using a foreign name normal have i added any white woman,

I went to settings and i checked about phone and i saw this worthless phone ip address there, i did same for my old infinix note3 which o have sold and saw the ip is displaying unavailable, also displaying unavailable with my sister's note 5, and my younger sister hot 4, i have checked almost all my friends phone now and i have seen their ip's displaying unavailable in settings, but if u did same with the infinix note5 the ip address is there is there showing steadily...

Am also guessing that this is the handwork of Google with their useless and worthless android one and security.
Am selling it nxt tomorrow for 40k, a phone that i bought about 6days back for 58k smh
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by jonadaft: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
JealousPrince1:
Ever since i was using my infinix note3 since last year until i sold it about 6days back, i have never ever gotten much problems with it, i have been using it to browse Facebook, both my main local account and the ones i have been using to work international, although sometimes my international accounts do gets blocked sometimes by Facebook but it's very rarely and once in a while, maybe when am bombing my works that's when it normally gets blocked, unlike what am seeing on the infinix note5 i bought about some days back, the first log in i logged in with my main personal local account of 8years and 8months, immediately i logged in, my account got blocked by Facebook, they asked me to upload an I'd which i uploaded my voter's card with my name, photos and date of birth on it, i also uploaded my national identity card, and two days time i tried to log in to see if everything is resolved and they told me that my account has been disabled, i have series of older accounts on my jotter with emails, phone numbers and passwords, up to 30+ older accounts, so i tried to edit another one the strongest of them all which is about 9years old, i haven't even edited anything nor added any work, nor inserted a white picture and, i just logged in and they told me to confirm my identity... So far so good right now as am typing this now, i haven't uploaded any white man picture or bombed any white woman, but i have lost 22 older accounts i have been saving for a long time now, in which i rarely edits them once in a while to work when i was still using my infinix note3

Ps : one thing i also observed about this phone is that the ip is available and i guess this is what Facebook is using to block my accounts even without uploading a white male picture, or using a foreign name normal have i added any white woman,

I went to settings and i checked about phone and i saw this worthless phone ip address there, i did same for my old infinix note3 which o have sold and saw the ip is displaying unavailable, also displaying unavailable with my sister's note 5, and my younger sister hot 4, i have checked almost all my friends phone now and i have seen their ip's displaying unavailable in settings, but if u did same with the infinix note5 the ip address is there is there showing steadily...

Am also guessing that this is the handwork of Google with their useless and worthless android one and security.
Am selling it nxt tomorrow for 40k, a phone that i bought about 6days back for 58k smh
Why should you have more than one account if you're not a SCAMMER...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
You are not even ashamed to be a petty internet fraud. .
Your mate dey hustle you turn 419...
When you run down now.. You go go steal pant .

Foolish boy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mugu go learn work angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Acjohn(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
if you dash me that phone self I no go collect am talk more of buy before I partake for the swear wey dem done they pile for you and your generation.

Na this same thing make me no dey pity some people wey dey die horrible death

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
i have series of older accounts on my jotter with emails, phone numbers and passwords, up to 30+ older accounts, so i tried to edit another one the strongest of them all which is about 9years old
u be confirm scammer

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Timbi: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
You are a criminal cool

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Melvinsofty: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol the nerve dude I carry gbola for you see the way you dey analyse scam as if na address to location bravo grin grin grin abeg make owner easy with the swear biko

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
JealousPrince1:

See painment, Bobo... if he pain una like needle when dem chuck enter prick hole, make una go "fvck stone" see faces like white pant when menstruation dun stain... Una mumu never do??

And you will be condemning robbery and ritual killings while you are their brother..

Criminal

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by sayhi2certified(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Note 5 is bleeped..try buy umidigi
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by zzzzy: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
krattoss:
Common all y'll holllier than thou.

Take a chill pill and face the fraudsters around ur enclaves, families, strongholds, and communities first before descending on the poor boy.

Y'all acting like every department in this goddamn country ain't corrupt.

@op. Do what u gats do. Don't listen to em haters and hypocrites who gats lots of coacroaches in their cupboards.
What's this one saying sef, you just tried defending scamming because they are other scammers around our enclaves and you think you have sense. Not saying op is a scammer but your post is total bs.

10 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Zannx(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Man your IP don cast..
Get an iPhone
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Ufedolove: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
If not that Nigeria is a weak country, this is enough to track your ass down and throw behind the bar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Compliant(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very soon you will be caught if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by donbenie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
krattoss:
Common all y'll holllier than thou.

Take a chill pill and face the fraudsters around ur enclaves, families, strongholds, and communities first before descending on the poor boy.

Y'all acting like every department in this goddamn country ain't corrupt.

@op. Do what u gats do. Don't listen to em haters and hypocrites who gats lots of coacroaches in their cupboards.
So because the country is corrupt we should all be hailing and clapping for bad things? next time if Kidnappers kidnap your person,why don't you invite them for Lunch while you are at it.. shocked

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by fuckboys: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
JealousPrince1:
You're a bloody liar, it's not from the note 5. All Android phones from marshmallow shows your IP in the settings once your turn on your data
To hide your IP you have to use a VPN. That's my s8 Bellow

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Trizyd(m): 1:26am On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

You're a bloody liar, it's not from the note 5. All Android phones from marshmallow shows your IP in the settings once your turn on your data

Bro, are you a learner? You don't just put up your IP on a public platform like this. Security and privacy wise, uploading all those is unwise, I will advise you to take it down.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

You just ACED yourself, bro! Better go sell that your phone! The fraudster got what he wanted!

YOU JUST GOT PLAYED! SCAMMERS ARE GENIUSES IN REVOLT!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by punisha: 2:41am On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

Hehehehehehehe.... Now that Lucifer guy knows where u stay and is coming for u grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

Well, @fuckboys..., we all just messing with ya mind. Nothing ain't happen to you. Revealing your IP Address ain't gonna get you EXPOSED!

But still, YOU ARE IMMATURE.

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by leomarz007: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Will u sell the note 5 for 30k? Mine has panel issue...am presently using my note 4
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by femi4: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Too many scammers here.... from the OP to IP stealer
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Lanresnett(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Am interested interested in the phone. 08033938477.
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by falcon01: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

the Bleep is wrong with ya? You just uploaded your IP address and other valuable info.
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Came4apost(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Ufedolove:
If not that Nigeria is a weak country, this is enough to track your ass down and throw behind the bar

You don't know anything... Even if he was under investigation....which a broke guy can't even be, This can never be used as evidence.. And before efcc reason you someone oloriburku like you people will have to go and report first...
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2018
You are an internet scammer and you're proud of it, no shame or dignity.. You think its smart work, yet u never hammer just wasting internet time and your life, small time you go begin find way to do ritual...

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Lucifer66(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

Ignore them, Your IP is invalid I tried tracking you just now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? / Chatting Application For Andriod / MTN Super Value Bundle, Real Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.