Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 (1117 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
I just went outside this morning to release the early morning urine at the back of our compound.

I am a kind of person who is not afraid of anything, so that was why I was the only person outside our compound by that time when the unbelievable happened.

I was urinating in the thick-dark bush when suddenly, I saw a large human being leg, the fatness of the leg was like the combination of at least 135 nepa poles. Then a very bright light began to shine. I looked up above me and saw his face. Very handsome and bright. The face was as large as a tap water tank. I almost fainted but I did not know what sustained me.

I tried to see the end of his height but it was as if the head was so close to the sky. His body span was very large to the extent that it covered the whole east-west in front of me.

Then he spoke in a cool voice;
"Do not be afraid child of God. I am angel Michael, and have been sent to show you that I really exist. Jesus sent me to tell you that there is only one religion on earth that will be recognized on the last day. That religion is Christianity. Do not be discouraged for the end is near. I will come back to give you more informations from my God and your God"

He disappeared and that was how I fainted.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by realmindz: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by JudasNaCarrot: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmm....

How many wraps of that stuff did you smoke?

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by KMSunshine: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol � why your nor take pictures naw
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Before this event happened, I have been doubting the authenticity of the Word of God and all I believed was that Christianity is a fake religion due to the great commotion in it. For example, the Holy Bible is filled with lots of contradictions, lies, errors, blasphemies and confusions. How can a true Word of God contain all these dear brothers and sisters? I was woken up from my unconciousness this morning by my mum and was surprised when I saw many people around me looking sadly and many were having snakes on their heads, some had horns and many more were spitting out fire!

I ran away from the crowd but sadly people around began to say am mad but am not I know what I 've seen!
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
You guys may take this for a joke but am not joking guys!!! I saw him!! and from that time on, my life has been transformed.

When I narrated the incident to people who held me down and began questioning me, many of them did not believe.

But a man of God from mountain of fire, ordered the the crowd to calm down then he told them that God had shown him a vision about me seeing an angel another prophet of God who was passing by saw me and said the same vision.

I did not go to church today because all the church members were in our compound.

Up to 15 men and women of God have already been shown the same vision only mine was a physical event.

The worst part of all now is that whenever I look at somebody or talk to a person or see his or her name, I usually see the evil spirits around that person.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Many of the evil i saw around these people was as a result of their bad and sinful lifestyles. Some I saw a very dirty spirit pounding his head with pestle, Ia pregnant lady who also came to our compound have a p€nis in her mouth and a knife was been used to stab her continously by a demon which ad a bat face
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by NPComplete: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
What a pity. Signs of early onset schizophrenia.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by CAPSLOCKED: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
SURELY THIS IS BUTTERFLYLIAR'S ALTERNATE.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by uboma(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
NPComplete:

You are right.

@ praisejoshua, you need urgent medical help...
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by MexxIT(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
U couldn't see d end of his height becos his head was close to d sky but U saw his face to know it was beautiful and bright.... Is his face on his feet.. Stop making mockery of d supernatural

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
NPComplete:

I can see a demon sitting on your head when you were typing this comment
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by NPComplete: 5:20am On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:

I can see a demon sitting on your head when you were typing this comment

Yeah. I can also see the last piece of your sanity flying away as u were typing this comment. Whatever u do, don't just go naked and start roaming the streets. Get a big and very short chain and shackle yourself to your bed before u become a danger to your family members. The next thing we know now, u and going around biting people. Take my advice.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2018
NPComplete:

Yeah. I can also see the last piece of your sanity flying away as u were typing this comment. Whatever u do, don't just go naked and start roaming the streets. Get a big and very short chain and shackle yourself to your bed before u become a danger to your family members. The next thing we know now, u and going around biting people. Take my advice.

I don't blame you. You need deliverance from the demons tormenting your life before it is too late
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by NPComplete: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:

I don't blame you. You need deliverance from the demons tormenting your life before it is too late

And u need deliverance from the insanity and poverty that's making to see demons when your mates are seeing visions. I feel sorry for u. A young man like you yet to do anything sensible with his life is seeing demons everywhere. And the sad thing is that u think that is impressive. The last guy I know that did that is in a psychiatric home now.

It is either u don't eat up to 2 meals a day and that's why your brain is beginning to malfunction or you are actually in the grips of a severe mental deterioration. I pray it is the former. At least we can gather money and buy u milk and some fishes here to supplement your low-protein no-vitamins diet.

Get something better to do with your life. Think of the future and set your mind to important things. If u continue like this u will just wake up one day and find life has passed u by while u were busy with frivolous nonsense. That's if your insanity is a mild one.

If u still choose to continue on this path, buy yourself a big chain. Shackle yourself to the bed. I repeat, shackle yourself to the bed.
Tell your family they don't need to thank me for saving their lives. I was only contributing my little to help the society be less dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Afobear: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:
Before this event happened, I have been doubting the authenticity of the Word of God and all I believed was that Christianity is a fake religion due to the great commotion in it. For example, the Holy Bible is filled with lots of contradictions, lies, errors, blasphemies and confusions. How can a true Word of God contain all these dear brothers and sisters? I was woken up from my unconciousness this morning by my mum and was surprised when I saw many people around me looking sadly and many were having snakes on their heads, some had horns and many more were spitting out fire!

I ran away from the crowd but sadly people around began to say am mad but am not I know what I 've seen!
You are a demented deranged imp
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by frank317: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2018
Lol... grin
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Martinez19(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
"the end is near" is now a cliché. I wonder how long the end will remain near.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2018
NPComplete:

And u need deliverance from the insanity and poverty that's making to see demons when your mates are seeing visions. I feel sorry for u. A young man like you yet to do anything sensible with his life is seeing demons everywhere. And the sad thing is that u think that is impressive. The last guy I know that did that is in a psychiatric home now.

It is either u don't eat up to 2 meals a day and that's why your brain is beginning to malfunction or you are actually in the grips of a severe mental deterioration. I pray it is the former. At least we can gather money and buy u milk and some fishes here to supplement your low-protein no-vitamins diet.

Get something better to do with your life. Think of the future and set your mind to important things. If u continue like this u will just wake up one day and find life has passed u by while u were busy with frivolous nonsense. That's if your insanity is a mild one.

If u still choose to continue on this path, buy yourself a big chain. Shackle yourself to the bed. I repeat, shackle yourself to the bed.
Tell your family they don't need to thank me for saving their lives. I was only contributing my little to help the society be less dangerous.

Hahaha!!! So you guys believe all these bullshits I've been saying since yesterday??

Well, I just posted it for fun actually.

So na me wan see angel Michael come start to behave like one mad cow??!!
lolzzzzz!!

Well, I don't do such bullshits. All I do is make money, invest, make more money, and live a better life.

Life is simple but some of us have made it complicated to ourselves!

Happy new month guys!!
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2018
I just created a thread that would empower and put smile and flavour on the lives of many.

That is what I do. I have my own job and business already.

==>https://nairaland.com/4763232/free-catering-school-online-skill?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfo5UhbZpEE4R186#71682137
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Hier(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:
I just went outside this morning to release the early morning urine at the back of our compound.

I am a kind of person who is not afraid of anything, so that was why I was the only person outside our compound by that time when the unbelievable happened.

I was urinating in the thick-dark bush when suddenly, I saw a large human being leg, the fatness of the leg was like the combination of at least 135 nepa poles. Then a very bright light began to shine. I looked up above me and saw his face. Very handsome and bright. The face was as large as a tap water tank. I almost fainted but I did not know what sustained me.

I tried to see the end of his height but it was as if the head was so close to the sky. His body span was very large to the extent that it covered the whole east-west in front of me.

Then he spoke in a cool voice;
"Do not be afraid child of God. I am angel Michael, and have been sent to show you that I really exist. Jesus sent me to tell you that there is only one religion on earth that will be recognized on the last day. That religion is Christianity. Do not be discouraged for the end is near. I will come back to give you more informations from my God and your God"

He disappeared and that was how I fainted.

Hallucinations
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hier:

Hallucinations
Check my later comments then u will see that i was only joking and teasing!!!
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by uboma(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:

Hahaha!!! So you guys believe all these bullshits I've been saying since yesterday??

Well, I just posted it for fun actually.

So na me wan see angel Michael come start to behave like one mad cow??!!
lolzzzzz!!

Well, I don't do such bullshits. All I do is make money, invest, make more money, and live a better life.

Life is simple but some of us have made it complicated to ourselves!

Happy new month guys!!

Confession time.

lol.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Hier(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:

Check my later comments then u will see that i was only joking and teasing!!!

Funny enough, I didn't read the quote post, I skimmed through am I perceived it was hallucination
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by chemystery: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hier:

Funny enough, I didn't read the quote post, I skimmed through am I perceived it was hallucination
Says the one who believed Paul, John, Moses, Isaiah and the rest prophets weren't hallucinating.
I wonder what happened to faith in this particular case.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by tgmservice: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
praisejoshua:
Many of the evil i saw around these people was as a result of their bad and sinful lifestyles. Some I saw a very dirty spirit pounding his head with pestle, Ia pregnant lady who also came to our compound have a p€nis in her mouth and a knife was been used to stab her continously by a demon which ad a bat face
now you are definitely sick in d head
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by iamphenomenal(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
That's what happens when you take weed for the first time. Say no to weed
Re: I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 by Netfilix: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
praisejoshua:

(1) (Reply)

Eerily Accurate 1968 Prophecy From A 90-year-old Woman In Norway Is Being Fulfil / Revelation Of Stars Falling From The Sky, And Interpretations/inherent Messages / You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.