Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" (2458 Views)

Saying "I'm Born Again " Is Boastful / I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You"

In a dream I saw someone descend from heaven who told me "I'm here to protect you",
but i didn't know who it was until some persons around me said "it's Angel Micheal."

In an instant, i saw him annihilate something troubling me on the spot, which I suppose was of the chief devil Lucifer, because for the archangel to get involved, it has to be Satanic powers of the highest order.

I have seen fallen angels, including Lucifer, demons severally in my dreams, and though I briefly saw the appearance of Jesus also in a dream sometime last year which i shared here in nairaland with my jesusjnr moniker, this was the first time I had ever seen the appearance of any angel of God since the day I was born.

He had brown hair and looked really matured, focused and masculine. I didn't see any wings on Him though, and can't remember seeing any sword or such weapon on him, but he didn't appear to need such as his weapons seemed inbuilt.

After successfully finding a portrait which matched the face of Jesus which I saw in a dream here in Nairaland, through the help of a brother with the moniker, Okcornel, which was also confirmed by several nairalanders, including brother EnthronedbyGod who was led by the Holy Ghost via a vision to the same thread at the same time I was confirming that same portrait, I also tried searching online if I could find any portrait that would match the face and appearance of the archangel I saw to use for this purpose, but unfortunately I couldn't find any.

Maybe I would try and make a sketch of the face I saw myself, to give some here an idea of what Angel Michael looked like, although I doubt if I would be able do it much justice even though his appearance is still vivid in mind, because my drawing skills should be very rusty now after abandoning it for a very long time, but with God nothing shall be impossible.

In the meantime, if there be anyone here who in all honesty has also seen the appearance of angel Micheal, please come and also share what he looks like so that we can compare.

Psalms 91:10-13 (KJV)

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

The year 2020 seem to be a year that carries huge significance as things appear to be happening quickly.

*This is the year the whole world completely stood still for the first time in living history because of a virus. A lot of other strange things appear to be happening at the same time.

*This is the same year I dreamt about the rapture for the first time ever, and I had the second one in barely two months after the first ever one.

*It's also this year I saw the appearance of archangel Michael or any angel of God for the first time in my life, and he said, "i'm here to protect you."

So it appears that the last days Jesus warned us about are surely upon us, but that regardless whatever is happening, whether perilous times or tribulations oh, God's got His own covered, so they have nothing to fear.

It's only those who are not truly His that have something to fear and worry about, because they don't have that security that God alone can give in these last days.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by GavelSlam: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Tomiwa69(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Angel Gabriel needs serious beating for supporting the rape of Mary
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by longetivity(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
so weed smokers don dey religious section

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by iykomo0(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have a feeling that I'm the Messiah that Israel is waiting for, my rule shall usher in the building of the third temple. Infact this voice also told me that I'm arcangel Michael because one time I prayed after praying the rosary ( spiritual warfare ) against the evil forces holding Nigger-areans down, I almost got into cardiac arrest because of the level of effect / impact the prayers had on me ... Note that this was a midnight prayer I did alone in my room.. believe me. �

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lol! The fools and enemies of God are already here.

Please kindly ignore them. Being foolish and blasphemous is their nature.

Thanks for not taking them seriously.

God bless.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Aladdin1(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Where is the picture of the jesus you said you saw? id like to see.as for angels.beware of aegels.there are many fake angel micheals in the spirit realm and i doubt the real one would appear in your dream.. becos he doesnt need to.micheal is a commander arch angel and not a guardian angel.micheal reports to God directly and takes orders from the most high alone.from my experience i would say beware of seeking angels.jesus is all enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by peggywebbs(f): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2020
@jesusjnr2020

St. Michael is known as the Prince of the Heavenly Hosts and the defender of God’s people. According to the Catholic Bible Dictionary, Michael means “Who is like God?”. In the Book of Revelation, “Michael and his angels” battle the dragon, an ancient symbol of the devil, and throw him and his followers out of heaven. Christianity honors him as a patron of the nation of Israel, God’s chosen people of the Old Testament. Today, Michael is still thought of as a guardian of the Church, God’s people of the New Testament.

Source: https://www.catholicapostolatecenter.org/blog/category/st-michael-the-archangel

I think all you need to do is thank God for protecting you. The bible says we battle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers. And I think for appearance, angels can take on any appearance. The people who mentioned Angel Michael, that is discernment. Anyone who is gifted in discernment will get the identities of any personality they see. It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the true identity, if it was a false appearance, the same Holy Spirit will warn you and you would have rebuked him.

All of these experiences makes us closer to God.

I had a similar experience but I didn't see the Angel Michael. I only heard his name from the mouth of a little boy in a dream. I woke up spelling the name Michael.

We are getting close to the end, we don't know the hour or minute but God has given the children of God the gift to sense the time and seasons. It is near, more and more children of God are getting the messages. It's like a radar, a sign but all it means is for us to continue walking with God, winning souls for Christ and hope that the rapture does not meet us wanting.

Anyway good day.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2020
peggywebbs:
@jesusjnr2020

St. Michael is known as the Prince of the Heavenly Hosts and the defender of God’s people. According to the Catholic Bible Dictionary, Michael means “Who is like God?”. In the Book of Revelation, “Michael and his angels” battle the dragon, an ancient symbol of the devil, and throw him and his followers out of heaven. Christianity honors him as a patron of the nation of Israel, God’s chosen people of the Old Testament. Today, Michael is still thought of as a guardian of the Church, God’s people of the New Testament.

Source: https://www.catholicapostolatecenter.org/blog/category/st-michael-the-archangel

I think all you need to do is thank God for protecting you. The bible says we battle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers. And I think for appearance, angels can take on any appearance. The people who mentioned Angel Michael, that is discernment. Anyone who is gifted in discernment will get the identities of any personality they see. It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the true identity, if it was a false appearance, the same Holy Spirit will warn you and you would have rebuked him.

I had a similar experience but I didn't see the Angel Michael. I only heard his name from the mouth of a little boy in a dream. I woke up spelling the name Michael.

We are getting close to the end, we don't know the hour or minute but God has given the children of God the gift to sense the time and seasons. It is near, more and more children of God are getting the messages. It's like a radar, a sign but all it means is for us to continue walking with God, winning souls for Christ and hope that the rapture does not meet us wanting.

Anyway good day.

Michael is his name in heaven but here on earth he bears the name Jesus, though only JWs knew this but you too can further your research by asking them for better understanding of what you saw and heard in your dream! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by true2god: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2020
TATIME:

Michael is his name in heaven but here on earth he bears the name Jesus, though only JWs knew this but you too can further your research by asking them for better understanding of what you saw and heard in your dream! undecided undecided undecided
Hebrews 1:1-10 said you are a liar.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You"

In a dream I saw someone descend from heaven who told me "I'm here to protect you",
but i didn't know who it was until some persons around me said "it's Angel Micheal."

In an instant, i saw him annihilate something troubling me on the spot, which I suppose was of the chief devil Lucifer, because for the archangel to get involved, it has to be Satanic powers of the highest order.

I have seen fallen angels, including Lucifer, demons severally in my dreams, and though I briefly saw the appearance of Jesus also in a dream sometime last year which i shared here in nairaland with my jesusjnr moniker, this was the first time I had ever seen the appearance of any angel of God since the day I was born.

He had brown hair and looked really matured, focused and masculine. I didn't see any wings on Him though, and can't remember seeing any sword or such weapon on him, but he didn't appear to need such as his weapons seemed inbuilt.

After successfully finding a portrait which matched the face of Jesus which I saw in a dream here in Nairaland, through the help of a brother with the moniker, Okcornel, which was also confirmed by several nairalanders, including brother EnthronedbyGod who was led by the Holy Ghost via a vision to the same thread at the same time I was confirming that same portrait, I also tried searching online if I could find any portrait that would match the face and appearance of the archangel I saw to use for this purpose, but unfortunately I couldn't find any.

Maybe I would try and make a sketch of the face I saw myself, to give some here an idea of what Angel Michael looked like, although I doubt if I would be able do it much justice even though his appearance is still vivid in mind, because my drawing skills should be very rusty now after abandoning it for a very long time, but with God nothing shall be impossible.

In the meantime, if there be anyone here who in all honesty has also seen the appearance of angel Micheal, please come and also share what he looks like so that we can compare.

Psalms 91:10-13 (KJV)

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

The year 2020 seem to be a year that carries huge significance as things appear to be happening quickly.

*This is the year the whole world completely stood still for the first time in living history because of a virus. A lot of other strange things appear to be happening at the same time.

*This is the same year I dreamt about the rapture for the first time ever, and I had the second one in barely two months after the first ever one.

*It's also this year I saw the appearance of archangel Michael or any angel of God for the first time in my life, and he said, "i'm here to protect you."

So it appears that the last days Jesus warned us about are surely upon us, but that regardless whatever is happening, whether perilous times or tribulations oh, God's got His own covered, so they have nothing to fear.

It's only those who are not truly His that have something to fear and worry about, because they don't have that security that God alone can give in these last days.

God bless.

Delkuf
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
true2god:

Hebrews 1:1-10 said you are a liar.

Have you ever seen the word "RAPTURE" anywhere in the Bible? undecided undecided undecided

Even when LIARS are deceiving you, you can't see but you're now pointing to someone else as liar when you don't even know the meaning of what you're quoting!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by delkuf(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:
Amen.
God will help us

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Aladdin1:
Where is the picture of the jesus you said you saw? id like to see.as for angels.beware of aegels.there are many fake angel micheals in the spirit realm and i doubt the real one would appear in your dream.. becos he doesnt need to.micheal is a commander arch angel and not a guardian angel.micheal reports to God directly and takes orders from the most high alone.from my experience i would say beware of seeking angels.jesus is all enough.
Has Jesus appeared to you before?

If not, there's no use because you have nothing to compare His appearance with.

As for seeing angels, if you really read the OP, you see where I said I had seen several fallen angels, demons even Lucifer, but this was the first and only time I had seen any angel of God since the day I was born. And he said "I'm here to protect you" and he confirmed that in the dream. That shouldn't sound like someone seeking or desperate to see angels of God.

If you have had unpleasant experience in seeing angels, that should suggest to you that there's something not quite right with your spirituality, something you should address.

I actually believe it was Micheal the archangel I saw, and I wasn't surprised, because it corresponds to the level of Spirit I operate at, which requires the highest level of heavenly backing. I'm even surprised it took this long for me to see such. Thanks.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Aladdin1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oga carry your demon angels go!. You dont know me and i dont know you. And so you have no right to make any insunuation about my spirituality or spiritual level.. You reek of ungodly pride and self righteousness. And i can see you know nothing real about the spirit realm. But only want to rely on your own apparitions and delusions. So goodbye to reckoning with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by McSterling(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
So Angel Michael is protecting you but has been consistently failing to protect Christians getting abducted and killed by bandits and Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria?

I marvel at the inflated sense of self-importance that religion imbues its adherents with. Smh.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by StrikeBack(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
McSterling:
So Angel Michael is protecting you but has been consistently failing to protect Christians getting abducted and killed by bandits and Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria?

I marvel at the inflated sense of self-importance that religion imbues its adherents with. Smh.

You are wrong! Angel Micheall allowed 35 people to drown in ebonyI just to protect almighty jesusjnr
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr1: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
Oga carry your demon angels go!. You dont know me and i dont know you. And so you have no right to make any insunuation about my spirituality or spiritual level.. You reek of ungodly pride and self righteousness. And i can see you know nothing real about the spirit realm. But only want to rely on your own apparitions and delusions. So goodbye to reckoning with you.
Lol!

No surprised at all, because even before i ever saw an angel of God, or the appearance of Jesus, the likes of you here were saying the same thing about pride and self righteousness, but while they were still saying such, Jesus appeared to me last year. But after i shared it here, many like you were so damn sure that it wasn't Jesus that appeared to me. Some said it was a devil who appeared in the form of an angel of light as you're doing.

But God put all of them to shame by confirming it was really the appearance of Jesus by the Holy Ghost, that some here had to modify some of the things they initially said. I was even shocked that God had gone to that extent for me, but that proved it's not what men or Christians like you think about someone but what God thinks that matters at the end of the day. And this year again He sent Michael, His archange,l to protect me and there's nothing you can do about it.

I repeat what I said earlier, for you to be seeing devils appearing to you as angels of light, there's got to be something wrong with your spirituality. Take it or leave it.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by orisa37: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2020
LUCKY HUMAN!!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by tobechi74: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Why is your name Jesus Junior
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Aladdin1(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=jesusjnr1 post=94109392]

Keep deceiving yourself. Am not active on nairaland talkless of knowing anything about your monikar. But what am sure of is your stupid pride and self righteousness. And a person like you can only see demons. You can never see real Angels nor Jesuschrist.Never! You are too vain,haughty and canterkerous for that. You are nothing before God. And the nonsense you see does not concern me.. You have no substance as a christian. Your trait is to insult anyone who doesnt agree with ur hallucinations and dogma. I never told you i saw any visions or apparitions.so for you to insinuate that i saw anything shows how obsessed and deluded you are. You are nothing near a christian but you fit the description of a spiritualist or occultist. So keep seeing your apparitions and stop deceiving people.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Aladdin1:
Keep deceiving yourself. Am not active on nairaland talkless of knowing anything about your monikar. But what am sure of is your stupid pride and self righteousness. And a person like you can only see demons. You can never see real Angels nor Jesuschrist.Never! You are too vain,haughty and canterkerous for that. You are nothing before God. And the nonsense you see does not concern me.. You have no substance as a christian. Your trait is to insult anyone who doesnt agree with ur hallucinations and dogma. I never told you i saw any visions or apparitions.so for you to insinuate that i saw anything shows how obsessed and deluded you are. You are nothing near a christian but you fit the description of a spiritualist or occultist. So keep seeing your apparitions and stop deceiving people.
One of the things that would lead many of the church to hell fire is the opinion of men, because it's absolutely inconsequential and bears no significance in the sight of God.

That's something I learnt from the onset, and it made me channel all my efforts to please God and not men. Therefore what I now have men didn't give it me, so men can't take it away.

Therefore whether you like it or not, God sent His archangel, Michael, to protect me as he said to me, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it because your opinion is of no significance concerning that.

You need to learn to live with that Truth.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
peggywebbs:
@jesusjnr2020

Anyway good day.
I know you mean well, but I think one of the area most Christians get it wrong is in that of misplaced priorities.

Many are more concerned about having such knowledge about heavenly beings like that, but how many of those heavenly beings know them?

That's why such knowledge is secondary to me, because at the end of the day it all boils down to who knows us up there and not the other way around.

So my priority has been to be well known there and to do whatever it takes to achieve that, and archangel Michael knowing me to that extent, is one result of that. A quite similar thing happened the moment the Spirit of God first revealed Himself to me. Even though I didn't know much about Him, He related with me as though we'd been closest of friends beforehand. That's obviously had to do with He already knew about me.

It's very important we get our priorities right, so that at the end, after acquiring all this knowledge about heavenly beings, we don't get left behind because Jesus doesn't know us.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bros, if you saw another white being, it's not angel Michael you saw but a lying spirit.

Angels have our skin color. CONFIRMED!

Ezekiel 1:7
And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

Enough of the lies abeg. angry
Michael is the one who stands for the children of ISRAEL So be careful because YAHUAH will not set a white devil to defend his people who are coloured original humans.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:
Bros, if you saw another white being, it's not angel Michael you saw but a lying spirit.

Angels have our skin color. CONFIRMED!

Ezekiel 1:7
And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

Enough of the lies abeg. angry
Michael is the one who stands for the children of ISRAEL So be careful because YAHUAH will not set a white devil to defend his people who are coloured original humans.

Lol! Not just Jesus but Angel Michael is also black even though you've never seen any of them.

Obviously the black versions of Them only exist in your mind that's why you've never seen the appearance of any one of them!

Why not wait til a black version of either or both of them appear to you before you start spreading images of your imaginations around.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Not just Jesus but Angel Michael is also black even though you've never seen any of them.

Obviously the black versions of Them only exist in your mind that's why you've never seen the appearance of any one of them!

Why not wait til a black version of either or both of them appear to you before you start spreading images of your imaginations around.

I showed you the scriptures. Not visions of lying seducing spriits. They have the colour of brass /bronze.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
donnie:

I showed you the scriptures. Not visions of lying seducing spriits. They have the colour of brass /bronze.
It's ironic to hear you speak of visions of lying seducing spirits, and ignorant that you're actually speaking of yourself.

You just saw a scripture that spoke of a colour that tallied with the racist obsessions and imaginations of your heart, not bothering to check the details, if it was the color of the skin of the angel or somewhere else, or if it spake of angel Michael?

It was the color of SOLE of the angel's feet not the feet or skin color! You should also know the color of the sole of a black man's feet is not burnish brass even if that of his feet or skin is!

Secondly, the angel described on that occasion in the scripture you showed wasn't angel Michael, so you'd have to tell us where in the scripture you got that image of your black angel Michael from.

And you don't even know you're on a demonic agenda.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

And you don't even know you're on a demonic agenda.

Yea right, I'm demonic because I reject those white devils you always see and the one you worship as god.

The real MESSIAH, the lion of Judah cannot be that whitish devil you show. The Jews were widely known to be black before Satan took full control of the world, the church, publications, etc and changed truth to lies and lies to Truth. Black christians are dummies.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
donnie:

Yea right, I'm demonic because I reject those white devils you always see and the one you worship as god.

The real MESSIAH, the lion of Judah cannot be that whitish devil you show. The Jews were widely known to be black before Satan took full control of the world, the church, publications, etc and changed truth to lies and lies to Truth. Black christians are dummies.
The mere fact that you had to misintepret that scripture to support your lie that the skin color of angels is black proves that this is nothing but a demonic agenda.

After that lie had been clearly debunked, you had to revert to another lie.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
ESAU= EDOM= ROME= BABYLON= RED DRAGON= CHRISTIANITY+JUDAISM+ISLAM etc.= WHITE MAN+Foolish reprobate black Israelites.

EDOM shall not escape judgement. ESAU'S punishment will come in one day, GBAM.

Revelation 18:8
“Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is YAHUAH ELOHIYM who judgeth her.”

Malachi 1:4
Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”
But this is what YAHUAH says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of YAHUAH. 5 You will see it with your own eyes and say, ‘Great is YAHUAH—even beyond the borders of Israel!’

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Am Having Bad Dreams Constantly / A Us Or Uk Visa Secured;Is It Worth Testifying In Church As A Miracle? / Ww3 Is Inevitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.