Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS (2565 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
A woman's vigilance prevented her from landing in trouble with the authorities after she was given a bag of food items to give to someone in Italy. The lady was given food items with hard drugs believed to be cocaine and some yet-to-be-identified substances - well concealed inside to avoid physical detection.

The shocked lady who posted a video of the concealed drugs online, revealed that she was given the items by someone who claimed the unidentified person wanted her to give them to the sister in Italy.

When she asked about the contents of the bag, she was told it contains crayfish, beans, garri and other foodstuffs.

But the lady decided to check the items for herself as she saw the hard drugs well concealed inside one of the crayfish before she raised an alarm and decided to post the video online to warn other Nigerians to be careful in this kind of situation.

She would have gotten herself in trouble if she had been caught with the illegal substances she knows nothing about.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/hard-drugs-concealed-inside-crayfish-as-italy-bound-nigerian-raises-alarm.html

Watch Video HERE.

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by tstx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
See as this OP just deny me my perfect FTC.... @OP so you coundnt type lalasticlala's nane within your post ba. you just had to type it as a comment.
You owe me an FTC
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by IsaAbubakar: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't normally do this but
igbo Amaka cheesy

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good a thing she spotted it early...

Please read my signature, thanks
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by BuhariNaWah: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
I don't normally do this but
igbo Amaka cheesy

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

Keep quiet and shut up

4 Likes

Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by delugajackson: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Very disappointing moment for name checkers. God pass una this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by marshalldgreat(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by meezynetwork(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na wa
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by generationz(f): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
make she just jejely flush am inside toilet

see my profile
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by Powerexpert: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sheer luck or due diligence?
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by Jerrick(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
God save you....you’d have been in the News headline for the wrong reason grin and prolly cooling off your innocent head inside prison grin
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Igbo Kwenu.

grin
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by ekene101: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Even without nomenclature, we know it's our AMAKA head warmer people.
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by Gossiplover: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Nawa. This should serve as an eye opener to others.

Lalasticlala this deserves to be on FP so others will learn.
Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by meobizy(f): 3:41am On Oct 01, 2018
All these fake videos aimed at raising paranoia in the masses. Abeg, I no dey look.
There is no way the person is stupid enough to do that, knowing very well the intended victim won't last up to ten minutes before airport security fishes her out.
They should try and fool somebody else, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS by SarakiBukola: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Even the Developers using fake Muslim names are acknowledging it's their people tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Need Go Back To Nigeria. / Mother Loses Appeal In Custody Case, Ontario Court Sends Her 3 Kids To Nigeria / Info About Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.