Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING (8607 Views)

FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m / IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good day everyone. I got a Federal government job in July, got appointment letter in August and did IPPIS capturing in August. I simply want to know when payment of my salary will commence

1 Like

Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Kk4(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
In about 6 months.
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kk4:
In about 6 months.
6 months cry Na die be that
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Kk4(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2018
Muhmmaz1:
6 months cry Na die be that
Brother it could be more sef. Just prepare your mind and pocket. FG still owes me 11 months salary arrears, since 2014/2015
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kk4:

Brother it could be more sef. Just prepare your mind and pocket. FG still owes me 11 months salary arrears, since 2014/2015
Wow. Was this after IPPIS capturing?
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Kk4(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muhmmaz1:
Wow. Was this after IPPIS capturing?
Yea. Which ministry do you work?
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
I am facing the same problem here
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kk4:

Ministry of Agriculture
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kk4:

Agriculture
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Naaseer01:
I am facing the same problem here
How many months after IPPIS capturing & which ministry?
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muhmmaz1:

receive appointment letter and did documentation on June. (ministry of information and communication)

and since then nothing again until last week, they call me for IPPIS data capturing next week. and they said posting would follow the same month.

am still confused whether payment would follow immediately or not cuz I already spend 3 month after documentation without pay.
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muhmmaz1:

receive appointment letter and did documentation on June. (ministry of information and communication)

and since then nothing again until last week, they call me for IPPIS data capturing next week. and they said posting would follow the same month.

am still confused whether payment would follow immediately or not cuz I already spend 3 month after documentation without pay. ,

1 Like

Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Kk4(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muhmmaz1:
Agriculture
Okay. Just be patient
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by BrokenCock: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Meet the acct dept in ur office, if they no do well then meet SERVICOM, if these ones jonz u then try meet human rights activist. I can swear they wont give u arears if it lingers for months, plus they are even meant to pay u something they call '28days '...
Just follow up guys, mention me here n let me suggest more as I ask some other guys of asuch
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Poorboy: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Muhmmaz1:
Ministry of Agriculture
how much be salary for ministry of agriculture, where you started level 8/2?
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2018
BrokenCock:
Meet the acct dept in ur office, if they no do well then meet SERVICOM, if these ones jonz u then try meet human rights activist. I can swear they wont give u arears if it lingers for months, plus they are even meant to pay u something they call '28days '...
Just follow up guys, mention me here n let me suggest more as I ask some other guys of asuch
Thanks a lot for this, will contact u when d need arises

1 Like

Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Muhmmaz1: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Naaseer01:

am still confused whether payment would follow immediately or not cuz I already spend 3 month after documentation without pay. ,
I know payment can only begin after ippis capturing. Did mine in August & yet to receive pay
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Muhmmaz1:

I know payment can only begin after ippis capturing. Did mine in August & yet to receive pay

that is how it was suppose to be . but I don't know where the delay is coming from
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by naijainstinct: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naaseer01:

am still confused whether payment would follow immediately or not cuz I already spend 3 month after documentation without pay.
NIPOST? grin
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin
naijainstinct:
NIPOST? grin

oga . why do u say so cheesy
naijainstinct:
NIPOST? grin

oga . why do u say so
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
naijainstinct:
NIPOST? grin
grin
naijainstinct:
NIPOST? grin
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Iceboiking: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you
Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by siu4real: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iceboiking:
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you

Read....."g" very well

Re: Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING by Dwills35: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Muhmmaz1:

have you received?

(1) (Reply)

AMCON May Sack Over 1,500 At Arik Over Low Revenue / Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Or Medical Lab. Scientist. . . Which? / Corporate Affairs Commission Embarks On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.