Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria (1346 Views)

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Embark’s Truck Completes 2400mi Trip From LosAngeles To Florida Without A Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria by ThisisBuhari: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2018
I have a run and drive car bought in Florida that I want to ship to Nigeria.

How much will it cost me and who can do it for me?
Re: Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria by sultaan(m): 3:10am On Oct 02, 2018
ThisisBuhari:

If you are in Florida it is possible for you to find a shipping line on that route and drop it off at the docks your self no agent needed but you will have to tell is all of it worked.

Will search online for you
Re: Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria by Readonee35L(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2018
ThisisBuhari:

$750
+ some random charges upto $80
Re: Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria by ThisisBuhari: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Readonee35L:

$750
+ some random charges upto $80
please advice of the shipper to contact
Re: Shipping My Car From Florida US To Nigeria by Readonee35L(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2018
ThisisBuhari:
please advice of the shipper to contact
Im sorry i can not recommend anybody.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / BMW 523i / Let's Track & Compare Our Car Fuel & Maintenance Expenses Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.