Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State (31661 Views)

A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / Who Is In My Cds Group? / Can I Change My CDS Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Newjasy: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
I am a Batch B stream 1 2017/2018 corper member posted to serve in Kontagora Niger State , I was able to impact on the community in my own little way

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Newjasy: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2018

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by marshalldgreat(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice one

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Newjasy: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Newjasy: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
We gifted the students that performed well in our training

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by MexxIT(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
All U have listed are achievements of ur CDS group and not ur personal CDS...

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Newjasy: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
MexxIT:
All U have listed are achievements of ur CDS group and not ur personal CDS...

Yes, I stated that clearly at the beginning of the thread that i was elected president of my CDS group and I was able to make an impact on the community through that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by DrClef: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Newjasy:
I am a Batch B stream 1 2017/2018 corper member posted to serve in Kontagora Niger State , I was able to impact on the community in my own little way

Great job! Impactful programs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by talk2urch: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
If only our leaders ll do lil of what u've done, Nigeria ll keep moving forward.
Nice one presido.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Ekehezike(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Beautiful service you're offering there. My organizational hopes to open a Charity foundation in Portharcourt . We're hoping you could take good part in it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by yokiti: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kontagora, the home of Retired Colonel Sanni Bello, the father of the present governor of the power state.
K-town, is a place to be.
Gone are those days in Federal and state low cost, Kwangara, FCE, Sabon kasua, Lafia clinic. NA Barracks and Zuru road.
A visit to that prison before federal low cost estate will make one appreciate the freedom he/she has the more .

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Nwaohafia1: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Keep up the good work. Together we can build a better nation.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by domino4211(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na news be this?...who your service epp undecidedNa news be this?...who your service epp

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by EnglishUsa: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
After saving what next

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by gbaskiboy: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Issorite

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by kidman96(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Is well.. Keep the Good work... but after service.. hope you no what you will face next.....
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by isArray: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
smiley
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by oshe11: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chelsea draw still dey pain me.....

I can't take this pic off my mind

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Jaqenhghar: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Newjasy:

I was elected the president of Red Cross CDS group and I organized a visit to Kontagora Medium Security Prison, Niger state.

We went with some toiletries, soaps, malaria drugs, deodorants, shaving stick , tooth brush, tooth paste, penicillin, antiseptic and disinfectant.

The prisoners were gathered at the assembly hall where we briefed them and gave them a seminar on health and taking care of their body.

We also taught them how to carry out first aid.
The talk lasted for about one hour and they were very eager and happy to learn.

We went with an Hausa translator as most of them could not understand English fluently.

At the end we held an interactive section where they were able to ask us questions and we answered, one of them even said a prayer for us.

Sorry due to security reasons we weren't allowed to take pictures with the prisoners .
We thank God you weren't slaughtered
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
But why the Nysc female girls cover ther body.. ontop Nysc kaki.. is well..

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Pabloosas(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Corper member kecheesy

I really commend your efforts. It's a good legacy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Fm4reality: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
That's really thoughtful of you. God keep and guide u
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Holywizard: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
You are a corps member and not a corper.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by candyguyofficia(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Newjasy:

Yes, I stated that clearly at the beginning of the thread that i was elected president of my CDS group and I was able to make an impact on the community through that.
Your write up had more I than we. You made it seem most of d achievement was your idea n ALL the praise you took it with the first person singular "I". Am not trying to judge you but I feel from your write up I already know 60% abt you, even though you d CDs leader as you stated you should learn to also acknowledge others than using "I". I personally feel you need to read the book 48 laws of power. Personally you might be good n know how to plan but it takes more the attribute I stated for one to succeed in reality cuz in d real world with this "I" attitude of yours you would end up making unnecessary enemies/rivals I used the word unnecessary cuz having enemies is good as some task are best felt for dem to do than friends but making unnecessary enemy isn't good n necessary. My 2cent advice, if you like accept if you like disregard it. Your life, your business, your headache.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by excomarow(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice One.

So Which One Come Be You For The Phicture grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.