Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid (43264 Views)

Teni Prostrates For IBD Dende On A Plane (Video) / Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by Benekruku(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
carammel:
Who is the Baddyosa?

Yahoo boy
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by mokt(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2018
carammel:
Who is the Baddyosa?
You no really sabi person.
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by livinbygrace: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
polinpo:

Baddy Oosha is based in Dubai. He is very wealthy and quite popular there. Nobody knows him or cares about him here in Nigeria where we have thousands of people many times wealthier than him. When most celebrities go to Dubai he usually spoils them silly with frivolities. This is why many of them rush to him... just for his money. In fact many celebrities go to Dubai hoping to paint the city red with Baddy's money, not their own money. Baddy is a street DJ turned money bag. I guess he used to DJ for Tuface during his Plantation Boyz days. Looks like he also worked with Tuface in the Studio and got to know many celebrities during this time.

For me, dont give a shit !

He is a certified online hursler,this is one of the wire crew.case closed!!

6 Likes

Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2018
polinpo:

Baddy Oosha is based in Dubai. He is very wealthy and quite popular there. Nobody knows him or cares about him here in Nigeria where we have thousands of people many times wealthier than him. When most celebrities go to Dubai he usually spoils them silly with frivolities. This is why many of them rush to him... just for his money. In fact many celebrities go to Dubai hoping to paint the city red with Baddy's money, not their own money. Baddy is a street DJ turned money bag. I guess he used to DJ for Tuface during his Plantation Boyz days. Looks like he also worked with Tuface in the Studio and got to know many celebrities during this time.

For me, dont give a shit !

Who ask you?
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by Fresia01(f): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
Diamond360:

Who ask you?
Guess you didn't see where alot of peoplepeople were asking about the guy.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by KIDfurniture(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
If you comment below me ... you will die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by sacajawea: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Because he is always Humble
Are you Close to him?
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by Bar1941(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Chain, babe u no sabi person oh. #lion#

Yet, the question is not answered.
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2018
carammel:
Who is the Baddyosa?
he is Buhari born throway
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by royalbankz: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Oneboypikin:
Power of money
If you get Aza Everything sure and Clean Come make we go
US own
OG dm me asap
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by AceDomino(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Guess the OP doesn't know the difference between bowing down and prostrating... Olodo oshi
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by coolh3ad(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
sacajawea:

Are you Close to him?

If I say "Yes", will you believe me?

How do you know he isn't humble?. Are you close to him too?

1 Like

Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Don't read any useless meaning to it. They are just Fooling around, having fun as friends.
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by abbeyfel: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
updatechange:
Fuckit weda poor or no poor tuface is a public figure that controls millions of fans around the world, for me this is no sign of respect but inferiority motivated. How can you stoop so low on a live cam.
undecided
Then I guess you dont understand what has brought him this far. You dont understand the industry!
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by abbeyfel: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Queenext:
Stupid thing to do.
This is no respect, this is thrash for someone like tuface.
He fall hand
So what is respect oo?
Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by sacajawea: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

If I say "Yes", will you believe me?

How do you know he isn't humble?. Are you close to him too?
I'm not saying he is proud but is Bowing Down and Hailings part of humble a lot of Nigerians are humble then

1 Like

Re: 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid by Ryocaj(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
carammel:
Who is the Baddyosa?
If u sabi am ur P go wet sharp sharp..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Throwback Picture / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.