Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria (3940 Views)

Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital / Please How Can I Start Mobile Data Resell Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
The introduction of Global System of Mobile of communication (GSM) in Nigeria as indeed created a lot of business opportunity for Nigerians. One of such money making opportunity is the sales of Mobile phone accessories. E.g (Battery, mobile phone repair parts, battery Charger, Memory Cards, Ear Piece and phone Jacket)
Dealers and supplier in lagos
Are you looking at starting a phone accessories business and dont known where to start from...

https://www.nairaland.com/4328110/buy-alaba-international-phone-accessories

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by ehinmowo: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Alabaintprice:
The introduction of Global System of Mobile of communication (GSM) in Nigeria as indeed created a lot of business opportunity for Nigerians. One of such money making opportunity is the sales of Mobile phone accessories. E.g (Battery, mobile phone repair parts, battery Charger, Memory Cards, Ear Piece and phone Jacket)
Are you looking at starting a phone accessories business and dont known where to start from...

Bro do you know where I can get small phones (nokia, itel, techno etc) at a very cheap price (wholesale)

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
ehinmowo:

Bro do you know where I can get small phones (nokia, itel, techno etc) at a very cheap price (wholesale)
Come to Alaba international.. They have it there
Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by pirinski(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
good topic

[img]

Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by ehinmowo: 2:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Come to Alaba international.. They have it there

thanks. But do you have qny genuine dealer you could give me his contact?
Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2018
ehinmowo:

thanks. But do you have qny genuine dealer you could give me his contact?
I dont have any, when you come you will move round phone village
Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by maxtolex(f): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
i what to start phone access buzzness.....how do i see you at alaba

Alabaintprice:

Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2020
We appreciate everyone who came from this platform to.patronise JOEL COMMUNICATIONS.

A lot of you are happy that you made the move.
As you can see"NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS" on this thread

2020 is another opportunity to invest in mobile accessories business. Reason because mobile accessories has come to stay for a very long time.

People sti need to take care of their phone as well.

Mobile accessories is a gold mine only if you know your onion.

Will hope to see you this year ...
Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Joel Hi-Tech Communications is not duely registered under CAC. We can handle any kind of business now.....

Honesty has always been my watch word......

Trust us to make you happy

Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Legit

Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by kings59: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2021
maxtolex:
i what to start phone access buzzness.....how do i see you at alaba

How is the phone accessories business going?
Re: How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ebook on EVERYTHING ABOUT PHONE ACCESSORIES is now available for purchase.

Contact me via whatsapp to get Yours...... For 4,000 (TOKEN)

My personal experience, my growth, my success. Everything is in this book.

All I did to start up and how I helped other people start up.

My 7 years of experience from a retailer to an importer and a brand owner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Era Evaluation: Legit Or Scams Trading Robot? / ‘nigeria To Get Directory For Women In Business’ / Setting Up A Juice Manufacturing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.