Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem (29572 Views)

Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by DonConte: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I 1000000000 support you guys, Nigeria is dead because of religion and infected women who feed these snakes called pastors angry

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy

How much are you willing to pay?
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by CodeTemplar: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
sshyne:

What part is overriden and what part are the others that are not
Those commanded by Jesus.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
DonConte:

How much are you willing to pay?

If it is verified then reach my digits on my signature, so we can talk prices
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Next2Bezee(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
aonag:

Do you sometimes or have you one time wanted to be blessed by the God you believe in or hoped that he did something for you?

My hard work and perseverance are always accompanied by personal prayers. I have never needed to pay anyone money in order to succeed. I am not gullible like the sheeples.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by madone: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bonapart:
and half baked artists are the ones showing up. People that can't eat 3 times a day
grin
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Tellemall: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
deleo16:
If religion is the problem is there no religion in UAE or Saudi Arabia,why are thing working there are blaming it on tithing is high level of foolishness to me ,the earlier we dig out the real problem of this countrythe better for us so we will solve the problem quickly and not base on religion if not for hatred ,as for tithing if you pay it's your choice if you don't it's your choice as long as u don't force me to pay

Don't mind them

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians.

Some of the people screaming about Christianity still jump queues, pay bribe, urinate and shiit along the road, spit mucus as they walk, throw trash on the road, collect bribe, underperform in key roles and do not pay their taxes.

But, of course, to them religion is the problem. By religion it is Christianity they are referring to.

Nigerians abroad still do such disgusting things until they are arrested, so is it religion or the people?
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Tellemall: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Amberon1:
America is home to over 200 million Christians and has the highest population of Christians in he world. Most of the founding fathers of America were all Christians and even pastors yet America is the greatest country in the world. So what is your point?

Bro, do you think they don't know that?

In all their ranting about religion, the only religion they want to castigate is Christianity.

The same people crying religion are still the rot of the world. Don't be surprised you're mentioning someone who still blows their nose in the open and spits mucus behind doors and is crying religion for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Thanksgiving is the act of giving thanks to God for his goodness: the type that one leper out of 10 that were cleansed by Jesus offered. 'He fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks' Lk 17:16.

Cashgiving is the type you and your manipulative kinds seduce the gullible and weak believers to pay you for the glorious works done freely by God.

Now get lost.
why are you contradicting yourself, so tithe is now manipulative and only weak believers pay tithe to compensate pastors your statement brings hatred and you are obviously brainwashed i hope you get out of your misery soon
those paying tithe believe it God,s will that is why they are better than you
get the Bleep outta hear daddy freeze ass licker
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by rhektor(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Lol, did the word "Sheeple" pain you? grin That's what your kind is called, na. It's a kinder word than "brainwashed zombies". grin

Isn't following after fools something that you're proficient with? Which kind mumu PA a? He's just a thief. grin

The knowledge of that galaxy I mentioned has rendered me incapable of being brainwashed, unlike you. You can't even muster proper grammar to save your life, yet you are claiming to be successful. cheesy

Fact: most sheeples and tithe payers are hungry illiterates. They have allowed thieves to brainwash them into thinking that all they have to do is give their pennies to a church, and success will find them. I got news for you; success comes from hardwork, determination, perseverance, and prayer. If you're doing one without the other, or paying money for success, you will forever remain a poor f00l.

Btw, you are more of a prisoner than I am, and I don't even pity you.

Why should your ignorance be my pain? You've chosen to feel like you're better than some people this just illusion borne out of self deceit.

Following after fools really? Aren't you following something? Like I said before everyone is a prisoner of his belief.

Knowledge of the galaxy rendered you incapable of being brainwashed? Your believe in galaxy in a milky way is as absurd as the stupid evolution that you were lied to to believe. You believe something that you've never seen before yet you diss someone who has faith? You are the greater fool.

Success comes at an expense, those that are ready to pay and are paying the price will get it. Nobody hinges success on payment of tithe but you're trying to be smart in your imagination by laying such claim. Success comes from perseverance Hardwork determination and prayer? Why do you have to include prayer? Can't you see that you are very stupid? Why should you pray since you have the knowledge of the milky-way and its galaxies? That knowledge should be enough to make you successful.

A prisoner is a prisoner regardless of how long he's gonna stay in that prison. Your case is worst off because you feel like you're free but in reality you are in chains, chains of your foolish self delusion
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Next2Bezee(m): 1:05am On Oct 04, 2018
rhektor:

Why should your ignorance be my pain? You've chosen to feel like you're better than some people this just illusion borne out of self deceit.

Following after fools really? Aren't you following something? Like I said before everyone is a prisoner of his belief.

Knowledge of the galaxy rendered you incapable of being brainwashed? Your believe in galaxy in a milky way is as absurd as the stupid evolution that you were lied to to believe. You believe something that you've never seen before yet you diss someone who has faith? You are the greater fool.

Success comes at an expense, those that are ready to pay and are paying the price will get it. Nobody hinges success on payment of tithe but you're trying to be smart in your imagination by laying such claim. Success comes from perseverance Hardwork determination and prayer? Why do you have to include prayer? Can't you see that you are very stupid? Why should you pray since you have the knowledge of the milky-way and its galaxies? That knowledge should be enough to make you successful.

A prisoner is a prisoner regardless of how long he's gonna stay in that prison. Your case is worst off because you feel like you're free but in reality you are in chains, chains of your foolish self delusion

Common, keep quiet!

Who told you that every Christian is a brainwashed he-goat like you. Unlike an illiterate like you, some Christians are literate and can read the Bible by themselves. They don't need someone to tell them that Genesis 1:1 is all about tithe.

There are countless footages of space explorations online, but I bet a primitive sheeple like you will be denial regarding its existence.

I included prayer because I am a Christian, and a smart one, too. I am not foolish like you. I never had to give money to aging thieves to attain success.

You look up in the sky at night and see the stars, yet you still deny their existence. Does it not show how brainless you are?

You are just the right sort for brainwashing. In fact, since 6th Oct is the first Sunday of the month, go to church and give all your money to your pastor. Steal sef if you have to. grin

When your pastor collects the money, tell him that Next2Bezee on Nairaland asked you to tell him that he's a thief. grin
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by rhektor(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Common, keep quiet!

Who told you that every Christian is a brainwashed he-goat like you. Unlike an illiterate like you, some Christians are literate and can read the Bible by themselves. They don't need someone to tell them that Genesis 1:1 is all about tithe.
Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence, whatever deceived you that anyone think of genesis 1:1 as representing tithe has done a whole lot of work on you .show me anywhere in my comment where i have claimed that if not then you can see your stupidity starring you in the face
Next2Bezee:

There are countless footages of space explorations online, but I bet a primitive sheeple like you will be denial regarding its existence.
footage by who? you watch too much bullcrap from Hollywood and now it is glaring who has been brainwashed. Since you claim you're knowledgeable you should conduct a research of your own about the milkyway and the galaxies give me your result here if ever you could idiot
Next2Bezee:

I included prayer because I am a Christian, and a smart one, too. I am not foolish like you. I never had to give money to aging thieves to attain success.

stop lying here you're not a Christian, by their fruit you shall know them .what you type here show who you are
Next2Bezee:

You look up in the sky at night and see the stars, yet you still deny their existence. Does it not show how brainless you are?

Fool, how did you come about this? your self imposed wisdom had lobotomized you such that whoever did not buy your bullcrap is denying the existence of stars. Is this how stupid you are ? your dedication to your stupidity is world-class
Next2Bezee:

You are just the right sort for brainwashing. In fact, since 6th Oct is the first Sunday of the month, go to church and give all your money to your pastor. Steal sef if you have to. grin
Now your purpose is clear, it is not about doing what is good and acceptable unto God but following your sinful heart and having a form of self justification. Continue in your folly but don't drag me into it.I give my money to my pastor how is that your headache?
Next2Bezee:

When your pastor collects the money, tell him that Next2Bezee on Nairaland asked you to tell him that he's a thief. grin
having given you an undeserved attention here is giving a sense of importance .i'll leave youn to continue in your stupidity ,stop,quoting me as it will only amount ti a futile effort I'm not going to give you that attention again and when I do I wouldn't be this nice
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Next2Bezee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
rhektor:

Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence, whatever deceived you that anyone think of genesis 1:1 as representing tithe has done a whole lot of work on you .show me anywhere in my comment where i have claimed that if not then you can see your stupidity starring you in the face

footage by who? you watch too much bullcrap from Hollywood and now it is glaring who has been brainwashed. Since you claim you're knowledgeable you should conduct a research of your own about the milkyway and the galaxies give me your result here if ever you could idiot

stop lying here you're not a Christian, by their fruit you shall know them .what you type here show who you are

Fool, how did you come about this? your self imposed wisdom had lobotomized you such that whoever did not buy your bullcrap is denying the existence of stars. Is this how stupid you are ? your dedication to your stupidity is world-class

Now your purpose is clear, it is not about doing what is good and acceptable unto God but following your sinful heart and having a form of self justification. Continue in your folly but don't drag me into it.I give my money to my pastor how is that your headache?

having given you an undeserved attention here is giving a sense of importance .i'll leave youn to continue in your stupidity ,stop,quoting me as it will only amount ti a futile effort I'm not going to give you that attention again and when I do I wouldn't be this nice

Didn't I say you should keep quiet? Common keep quiet!

It seems like your drug-addled brain is paining you.

You have proven yourself to be a nutcase when you deny the existence of galaxies outside earth, but you stand proudly and say you can see stars. What are stars, you slowpoke?

You can't even punctuate properly to save your life, giving illiteracy a bad name. grin Whether you believe it or not, the fact still remains that there are Christians smarter than your parents ever were, and your children will ever be --- a retard like you is not even worth mentioning, at all. cheesy Next time, people will learn to use to use condoms or control their stupid sexual urges. You're what happens when a LovePeddler is allowed to breed. grin

I have told you; your brain is non-existent. Go and tell your pastor that next2bezee told you to tell him that he's a thief! grin
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by mubaking: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Slimlord:
How is skibii not successful
how is skibii successful?
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Slimlord(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
mubaking:
how is skibii successful?
at least you know his name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police / Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.