Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Can You Guys Advice Me Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Guys Advice Me Right? (2965 Views)

Glo Is Frustrating Me Right Now! / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
There are currently 3 guys in my life am not sleeping with the three of them but am studying all to know which one to finally agree to for, so hopefully you guys can advice me right.
The first one is an advance man, he works in an oil firm, he is kind hearted, not hot tampered, extremely neat and gives cash freely when he has cash but the problem with him is this: he is a womanizer. one several occasions he said that if he eventually get married and his wife offends him so bad, he will go out and spend 3 days with his girlfriend. This one wants me to get pregnant for him.

The second one has a very tiny stature plus he is short, works in a small firm and receives small salary, he does forex in a small way. he lives with his parent in the same house. This one has come to know my parent, he quickly wants me to come and meet his people so they can access me but I obliged to go
Ones reason I didn't go is because even as @ now that we are dating although not sleeping with him, he tells me that there are times when he goes clubbing over night with his female colleague. And he said if his wife offends him, he will go to his friends place and stay for one to two weeks before he will come back, its only his mother that can soften his heart to come back home.

The third one lost his job and needs me to borrow him cash to repair his car so he can start running taxi in town while venturing into sales also. This one is caring. He stays with his grand mother and takes care of her. He has a distant girlfriend who is currently serving and according to him they are not so close because of distance plus she said she is not ready for marriage now but wants to work for two years first before marriage.
This one does not see anything wrong in having a concubine. This one said he will not sleep out if offended but will discipline his wife with his tongue if she misbehaves. And if he gets married, his grand mother continues to stay with him and wife.

So guys what do you think? Whom do you think is a good fit for me considering the fact that am naturally a jealous person? Do you think anyone of them is a husband material?
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by keepingmum: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Realife4u:

There are currently 3 guys in my life am not sleeping with the three of them but am studying all to know which one to finally agree to for, so hopefully you guys can advice me right.
The first one is an advance man, he works in an oil firm, he is kind hearted, not hot tampered, extremely neat and gives cash freely when he has cash but the problem with him is this: he is a womanizer. one several occasions he said that if he eventually get married and his wife offends him so bad, he will go out and spend 3 days with his girlfriend. This one wants me to get pregnant for him.

The second one has a very tiny stature plus he is short, works in a small firm and receives small salary, he does forex in a small way. he lives with his parent in the same house. This one has come to know my parent, he quickly wants me to come and meet his people so they can access me but I obliged to go
Ones reason I didn't go is because even as @ now that we are dating although not sleeping with him, he tells me that there are times when he goes clubbing over night with his female colleague. And he said if his wife offends him, he will go to his friends place and stay for one to two weeks before he will come back, its only his mother that can soften his heart to come back home.

The third one lost his job and needs me to borrow him cash to repair his car so he can start running taxi in town while venturing into sales also. This one is caring. He stays with his grand mother and takes care of her. He has a distant girlfriend who is currently serving and according to him they are not so close because of distance plus she said she is not ready for marriage now but wants to work for two years first before marriage.
This one does not see anything wrong in having a concubine. This one said he will not sleep out if offended but will discipline his wife with his tongue if she misbehaves. And if he gets married, his grand mother continues to stay with him and wife.

So guys what do you think? Whom do you think is a good fit for me considering the fact that am naturally a jealous person? Do you think anyone of them is a husband material?

Neither

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by dingbang(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lefulefu what do you have to tell this lady?
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by keepingmum: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Neither
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
Lefulefu what do you have to tell this lady?
from her writeup e don already dey obvious her mind dey on the first guy wey dey work for oil company.it doesnt matter if na womaniser.better to cry in a limo car than to be smiling in a hut.abi no be so babes dey talk am? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Lonestar124: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Look for another man.......they're all irresponsible.

A desperate lady will go for the first guy.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

from her writeup e don already dey obvious her mind dey on the first guy wey dey work for oil company.it doesnt matter if na womaniser.better to cry in a limo car than to be smiling in a hut.abi no be so babes dey talk am? cheesy
I dey tell you.. Hungry girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
I dey tell you.. Hungry girls everywhere
who no wan date oil worker grin
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Chubhie: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Now, This is ancestral comedy. All the choices are neither good nor bad. Life is all about experiences.

I wish you deep diving.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by skillzbae(f): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
None
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by sacx: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmm sister, your village people are after you

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
All trio reek of ibeberism!!. cheesy, Hanty, you no get full option ni?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by tenmariner: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Are u planning on causing a deliberate misunderstanding in the marriage? Cos ur test seems centered at their reaction if it happens. More like anticipating an ECOMOG war in ur marriage!

9 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by presentley: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
What's your name? and your mother's name?

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
They all have issues.

If you must, just flip a coin and get it over with.

You have not slept with any, so you do not have a real relationship with any of them. You know the heart of a man or woman after you have had SEX.

That is a spiritual level. kiss

Marriage is not the same as dating.

* please look up the meaning of oblige. . . . . thanks *

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
tenmariner:
Are u planning on causing a deliberate misunderstanding in the marriage? Cos ur test seems centered at their reaction if it happens. More like anticipating an ECOMOG war in ur marriage!

Am not anticipating a war in my marriage. I like to know how a person will react to situations in marriage. Am in search for a truly diplomatic and mature person that is why I keep asking them real life questions to know the secret person of the heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
They all have issues.

You have not slept with any, so you do not have a real relationship with any of them.

ok
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=71704276]They all have issues.

You have not slept with any, so you do not have a real relationship with any of them. You know the heart of a man or woman after you have had SEX.

That is a spiritual level. cry

spiritual level, how?
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Realife4u:
spiritual level, how?

You become one by sharing a unique sexual experience. kiss Virgins do not have real relationships. All those men may not see you as a marriage material either. They all may want to sleep with you and take off.

Relationships are like taking risks. . . No guarantees. You do your best and hope for the rest. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
sacx:
Hmm sister, your village people are after you

my dear God will help
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

My mind is not made up on him yet and that is d reason why I am asking for suggestions
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Realife4u:

My mind is not made up on him yet and that is d reason why I am asking for suggestions

Like you can tell they want to marry you huhn? wink
All of them go doon sample you run.
Be feeling cool with yasef o? wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Duplipost!
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by jesmond3945: 12:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Op do you want to marry? If you say yes then you have to be real. No man i repeat no man can withstand the temptation of cheating. It might not be now but one day he would give in when you consider the billions of olosho littered all over the place. So remove that factor from your mind. If your man cheats find a way and manage the situation if he doesnt then you are lucky. Fron your narrative you have already made up your mind but you are scared of what the future holds for you and the first oil man. You might be surprised he wont react the way you envisaged but just know that there is no man who would not jump into the arms of another woman especially if the cash is there.
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2018
Go for number one, he's the lesser devil among the three. Well, he isn't actually evil because nearly every single man womanizes. Aside that, you need financial security in a relationship and he's got a good job.

Personally, I hesitate to deal with short people men and women, they seem to have terrible temper. The second dude that stays with grandma has too many baggage for now and relationship isn't for such a man, hustling is.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by 9japrof(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy

I need to laugh out loud first, well all your choices are wrong choices...

It's true most men cheat, agreed, but I would advice any woman to go for a man that would cheat and try every possible way to make sure you doesn't even suspect let alone catching him.

The worst form of marriage or relationship is the one where the man cheats and would rub it on your face which am sure your first option would gladly do to you since he has access to a large cache of cash

The other two, you cannot really fathom the length they would go to undermine you with mistresses cos they are broke currently and can't afford "plenty women" lifestyle, but they have acknowledged they would cheat on you, and remember giving a man cash is a fifty fifty scenario, he might be doing you for the money, or he could be doing you for love.

My sister keep looking and discard your options....

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Realife4u:

ur heart is telling u to marry the oil boy
follow ur heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:

My bro, even without completely reading the story. I know you are correct in your reasoning. For the few women I know, no matter what you tell them, they will still do what is on their mind.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

My bro, even without completely reading the story. I know you are correct in your reasoning. For the few women I know, no matter what you tell them, they will still do what is on their mind.
thats why i told her to follow her mind oocheesy.its hard for a babe to pass off a rich boy even if the rich boy has rotten attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by tenmariner: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Realife4u:

Am not anticipating a war in my marriage. I like to know how a person will react to situations in marriage. Am in search for a truly diplomatic and mature person that is why I keep asking them real life questions to know the secret person of the heart.

Alright ma. Not a bad idea at all..
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by light101: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Kai this lady, u made me laugh out real hard this early morning. See the way u describe I think the third guy, tiny, short etc grin. One lives with grandma and u will be sharing the pot of soup with the granny after the wedding. One is only the mum that can 'soften' his heart when there is issue.

Ur situation is very funny, having three guys and at the same time, all the three are not okay. Maybe u should drop this set and pick another set just to examine them.

It is well with you. If I may ask; how old are you? To be sincere with you, there is no perfect man even if u meet one tomorrow that he appears to be perfect, u will still discover that he is not as perfect as u thought.

You just have to pick one, if it all works out well, thank God, if not, still thank God and keep going.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Acidosis(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2018
You're a melancholy, an over thinker, you imagine the unthinkable and make decisions based on assumed and sometimes ill-informed personal views. Not a bad thing though as it makes you a very detailed analyst with some iota of perfectionism.

That being said, you described yourself as a jealous person, so why bother asking them whether they will cheat on you or not? Does asking stops you from being jealous? Does knowing whether they will cheat helps you in anyway?
You have to realize that no amount of negative answers from your potential promiscuous partners can help you overcome your insecurities.

Besides, how can you even love and respect a man that tells you to your face that he would sleep outside of his home with a side chick perhaps, for 2 weeks if his wife offends him?

So dear, you ask too many questions, yet can't even decide on who to marry. Do you now understand how you complicate things for yourself? Since your many inquires cannot inform your choice, just quit asking too many insecurity-informed questions and follow your heart.

I don't have any recommendations as women generally follow their hearts at the end of it all. Once a woman's heart settles for a playboy or a drug peddling alhaji masquerading as an oil worker, no amount of good guys can change una hearts. So please follow your heart and be prepared to defend or withstand the consequences of your actions, whether good or bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Naming Ceremony - How To Organise One / What Exactly Is A Bad Boy?? / New Mothers How Many Days Does Your Baby Finish A Tin Of Infant Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.