Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Can You Guys Advice Me Right? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Guys Advice Me Right? (2979 Views)

Glo Is Frustrating Me Right Now! / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
mrblessed:
You surely have a whole lot going through your mind at the moment. This is certainly not the best time to be a woman. As for your guys, you know them better, continue to carefully and consciously interrogate their characters. Good luck in your screening exercise.
Thanks dear
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
None abeg. Stop wasting time on three of them and move on.
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by edoman2016: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
ImaIma1:
None abeg. Stop wasting time on three of them and move on.
You ladies are very funny. What give the OP that the three guys have intentions to marry her but not just to have sex with her? I hate ladies that scrutinize their relationship like examination and experiment. I just broke up with my holier than thou girlfriend recently. She is just like the OP.

She was scrutinizing our relationship like examination instead of enjoying it and give it all. She always think she is a very good wife material even though she has her own weaknesses. She is boring and self centered. Despite that, I overlooked it because no one is perfect. When I got tired of her constant scrutinization, I broke up with her. And I had intention to marry her cause I am 31.. Why date a man, if you know you will still be on a watch out in the relationship?
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Daeylar(f): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
sacx:
Hmm sister, your village people are after you

Lol grin
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by ImaIma1(f): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
edoman2016:

You ladies are very funny. What give the OP that the three guys have intentions to marry her but not just to have sex with her? I hate ladies that scrutinize their relationship like examination and experiment. I just broke up with my holier than thou girlfriend recently. She is just like the OP.

She was scrutinizing our relationship like examination instead of enjoying it and give it all. She always think she is a very good wife material even though she has her own weaknesses. She is boring and self centered. Despite that, I overlooked it because no one is perfect. When I got tired of her constant scrutinization, I broke up with her. And I had intention to marry her cause I am 31.. Why date a man, if you know you will still be on a watch out in the relationship?

Everybody scrutinizes...ladies and men especially when it comes to choosing a life partner. Though we should not forget to enjoy the relationship.

But if the person has flaws you cannot live with, you move on.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by crackhaus: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You become one by sharing a unique sexual experience. kiss Virgins do not have real relationships. All those men may not see you as a marriage material either. They all may want to sleep with you and take off.

Relationships are like taking risks. . . No guarantees. You do your best and hope for the rest. kiss
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:40am On Oct 04, 2018
crackhaus:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oh yes!
Virgins have DELUSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS.
In their heads.

It is only after you have consummated a relationship that you reach the “other level”.

All before that is pure LUST and FANTASY! kiss
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Realife4u:

Am not anticipating a war in my marriage. I like to know how a person will react to situations in marriage. Am in search for a truly diplomatic and mature person that is why I keep asking them real life questions to know the secret person of the heart.

Non of the above mentioned below.

Keep searching. Don't get married because you are desperate.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by oweniwe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lonestar124:
Look for another man.......they're all irresponsible.

A desperate lady will go for the first guy.

The third guy doesn't sound irresponsible to me. To take care of a grandparent and to run a taxi are not beans. If he had a better job, I'll have recommended him....

Guy 1... I hate womanizers

Guy 2... Short guys can be very stubborn. Any small mistake the wife does, they will see it like you're disrespecting them and will start giving attitude until the wife has apologised thoroughly

Guy 3... He definitely can't abandone his grandmother cos of little quarrel with wife so he will always come back home. The experience of knowing how to take care of a woman is a plus

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by oweniwe(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Realife4u:

From the look of things most men cheat. Going from your suggestion how can I find a way to manage a man that cheats? Do I need to see a councillor?

Don't marry a man that openly cheat. Or a man who sleeps with other girls, but says he has no feelings for them... Such guys don't listen to simple advice from their wives.

My gman was a womanizer and let me tell you... He would first spend a week with girlfriends in posh hotels and pay School fees for girlfriends before sending us feeding money in school. They will be spending on girls, hotels, drinks, travel money and other "flexing/enjoyment" stuffs... But if you advise him to buy small land, he will give 101 reasons why he cannot buy land now

I can never advise my sister to marry any man who openly womanize.. never. They don't know how to set up or invest in biz so if they lose job.... small time, they go broke

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
I'll go for the first though.
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
oweniwe:

The third guy doesn't sound irresponsible to me. To take care of a grandparent and to run a taxi are not beans. If he had a better job, I'll have recommended him....

Guy 2... Short guys can be very stubborn. Any small mistake the wife does, they will see it like you're disrespecting them and will start giving attitude until the wife has apologised thoroughly

Guy 3... He definitely can't abandone his grandmother cos of little quarrel with wife so he will always come back home. The experience of knowing how to take care of a woman is a plus
From the few times I moved with him, I noticed that he cares
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
oweniwe:

Yes, talking about the short guy he is not an option . You see, the guy that takes care of his grand mum is a caring @ least I can see that from how he treats me whenever we are together because he likes to help. Although am still watching him.
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by Realife4u: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
oweniwe:

Don't marry a man that openly cheat. Or a man who sleeps with other girls, but says he has no feelings for them... Such guys don't listen to simple advice from their wives.

My gman was a womanizer and let me tell you... He would first spend a week with girlfriends in posh hotels and pay School fees for girlfriends before sending us feeding money in school. They will be spending on girls, hotels, drinks, travel money and other "flexing/enjoyment" stuffs... But if you advise him to buy small land, he will give 101 reasons why he cannot buy land now

I can never advise my sister to marry any man who openly womanize.. never. They don't know how to set up or invest in biz so if they lose job.... small time, they go broke
I concure
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by rame18(f): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Realife4u:

I am 33 years old

u can't wait this long and end up with a problem. make another choice babe, you deserve better.
Re: Can You Guys Advice Me Right? by frozen70(f): 4:24am On Oct 06, 2018
How come that you have never slept with any of them yet the three of them intend to be with you

Why is it that everyone of them have told you the decision they will take if there wife offends them

You don't even have plans for yourself with all this write up

When you are ready to settle down you will choose a man of your choice for what ever reason you have for choosing him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband / Baby Naming Ceremony - How To Organise One / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.