Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result (32972 Views)

Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by calebify1(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2018
adisabarber:
How did WAEC make you 10 years older? I have said what I know based on information available. If you filled your correct DoB and WAEC makes a mistake they will correct it. If you filled a wrong DoB and come back later to try to change it after results are out it will not be processed. This is 2018 not 2012. Go to WAEC website and see the message flashing there.

Bro why are you going about campaigning for what you ain't sure about sef.
Op requested for solution not pain.
Those of us who have done it have dropped the requirements but you are hell bent on not back off.
It not as if you have been in that situation and was not able to change it.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by adisabarber(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
calebify1:

Bro why are you going about campaigning for what you ain't sure about sef.
Op requested for solution not pain.
Those of us who have done it have dropped the requirements but you are hell bent on not back off.
It not as if you have been in that situation and was not able to change it.

Did I tell him not to go or does he need my permission? He asked a question and everyone is giving their opinion based on what they know about the matter. If you cannot tolerate my opinion then read and move on. No need to quote me and insult me.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by calebify1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
adisabarber:

Did I tell him not to go or does he need my permission? He asked a question and everyone is giving their opinion based on what they know about the matter. If you cannot tolerate my opinion then read and move on. No need to quote me and insult me.
Oga go and rest Biko.
Too much talk.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Feraz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
adisabarber:
How did WAEC make you 10 years older? I have said what I know based on information available. If you filled your correct DoB and WAEC makes a mistake they will correct it. If you filled a wrong DoB and come back later to try to change it after results are out it will not be processed. This is 2018 not 2012. Go to WAEC website and see the message flashing there.

Read again what I wrote in my first reply. I went 2012 but was turned back and went again last year after getting info. Maybe the policy has changed but mine happened last year and I collected my result this year. My information is personal experience.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Sutherland(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
It's not possible because they can't print more than one certificate for one person. Affidavit is your best bet.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by femmoy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
nsidibe140:

i don't blame you, i think the change we needed is beginning affect u grin

I guess u are out of ur mind
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Feraz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
morgang:
Thank you so much for this Info. My waec DOB was a year older and I’ve been making frantic efforts to see if it’d be corrected before admission but to no avail .. I had to use the mistaken DOB of waec to continue registration during admissions in the uni to maintain a consistent DOB. Well, I’m apparently considering applying for scholarships abroad for masters and kinda skeptical if this would ever work considering the mistake.. my International passports carries my original DOB though...

Don’t mind paying any amount to fastrack the amendment of such mistake if need be.
Well, I applied to Strathclyde and Glasgow with the erroneous one and was given admission but didn't go as I couldn't secure scholarship. Try your luck while rectifying it.

Remember to visit the closest WAEC office to you to confirm the information and documents required.

Good luck and success! smiley
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Marine50(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
yes go to waec office in any state u are .. u pay a sum of 10k and after 6months it will be correct then u can collect d updated one...
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by morgang(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Feraz:
Well, I applied to Strathclyde and Glasgow with the erroneous one and was given admission but didn't go as I couldn't secure scholarship. Try your luck while rectifying it.

Remember to visit the closest WAEC office to you to confirm the information and documents required.

Good luck and success! smiley

Thanks boss man
I appreciate this..
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
hmmmmm, you can't change your date of birth on your certificate o, certificate can't be printed twice.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Deprofessional(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Slimzain:

Very possible. I did mine in 2016. The year was correct but day and month wrong.

Funny enough I even had it laminated. You know what, the lamination was removed, and the error corrected with the right infomation.

I waited for just two hours and collected it but I paid 15k. I will try and get the contact for you. Most times, to make things easy for you when you need to go through government offices, you have to know the right person and be ready to spend extra cash. Nothing is fair in Nigeria unfortunately.

Problem is, I don't know how to pass this info to you once I get the contact person.

How did you remove the lamination without tearing the certificate?
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by calebify1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
I just collected my corrected waec certificate from their office.
So y'all saying it is not possible am just watching una.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Dboy55(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
calebify1:
I just collected my corrected waec certificate from their office.
So y'all saying it is not possible am just watching una.
Lol seriously bro,how much did you spent #total
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by calebify1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dboy55:

Lol seriously bro,how much did you spent #total
The official rate is 10k
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by MrSplurge(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please what are the requirements?

1 Like

Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by MrSplurge(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
calebify1:

The official rate is 10k

Please what are the requirements?
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Igwe2(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
adisabarber:

Where did you get this information from? It's completely false and misleading. Once result is out you cannot change date of birth.
its can still be change, the site state that to effect change from 2016 and above and not below.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Realist2: 2:16pm On May 15, 2019
stuntman007:

yes it is possible, they charge about 10k. it takes time to be out but if u pay a little more you will get it faster. someone I know just did it not quite long ago.
Please can you help a brother resolve wrong date of birth on WAEC certificate?
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Frankchidi(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Slimzain post=71710597]

Very possible. I did mine in 2016. The year was correct but day and month wrong.

Funny enough I even had it laminated. You know what, the lamination was removed, and the error corrected with the right infomation.

I waited for just two hours and collected it but I paid 15k. I will try and get the contact for you. Most times, to make things easy for you when you need to go through government offices, you have to know the right person and be ready to spend extra cash. Nothing is fair in Nigeria unfortunately.

Problem is, I don't know how to pass this info to you once I get the contact person.

Please I need the contact I information of your source
I need your assistance ASAP
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Bunmi98: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2019
To change your WAEC examination details visit www.waeccomplaint.site123.me .. And follow the instructions
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Bscholarly: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2019
How to change name/date of birth in WAEC result: WAEC understands that we are all human beings and we make mistakes sometimes. That is why they made it possible for students who entered wrong names/date of birth during WAEC registration to change those wrong details. More so, you will agree with me that having a wrong name or date of birth in any of your certificate is capable of rendering that certificate useless. For instance, it is probably impossible to gain admission in any national or foreign institution where your name in both your certificate of birth and your WAEC certificate does not tally.

Not only is it important that the names in your certificate must be correct. It is also very important that they follow the same sequence. So you see, the chances of making mistake is very high. However, thank God that WAEC now allow for correction of results. In this short tutorial, i will be showing you how to change your name/date of birth in WAEC certificate. This applies to both WAEC GCE results and school results.

Note that i am not trying to brainstorm a solution for students who have wrong names and date of birth in this post. Everything here has been certified by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). To be frank, i got this solution from the Twitter handle of WAEC when they where answering questions of students.

So don't panic. This is the best and most reliable solution if you have wrong name/date of birth in your WAEC certificate. Now here we go!

Follow the link below to continue reading:
https://bscholarly.com/how-to-change-name-date-of-birth-in-waec-result/

1 Like

Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by deepwater(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
Deprofessional:

How did you remove the lamination without tearing the certificate?

Hi
When did you start this process
And how long did it take
What were the requirements
Please advise
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2020
calebify1:

The official rate is 10k
my boss howfar na, Was it 2018 you did yours?
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by calebify1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
theForth:
my boss howfar na, Was it 2018 you did yours?
I effected the change in 2018 but my waec was in 2010.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2020
calebify1:

I effected the change in 2018 but my waec was in 2010.
wrote mine in 2010 too, abeg how fast was it?? Please I need it for Visa application, even if na express level i go do.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by calebify1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
theForth:
wrote mine in 2010 too, abeg how fast was it?? Please I need it for Visa application, even if na express level i go do.
It was kinda like an express thing. I got it instantly
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Britneyivy10: 6:39pm On May 05, 2021
I need info on how to correct date of birth error on my weac certificate, please how do I go about it?
calebify1:

It was kinda like an express thing. I got it instantly
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by Cameraphone: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please,who has any idea if one can still correct there date of birth on waec certificate. I urgently need your advice ,thanks.
Re: Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result by oluwaVaz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
uijiatalor:
Please help a brother. the date of birth on my waec result differs from the one on my school record. Now am doing my youth service but I wish to correct the date of birth on my waec record to the date of birth on my school record. Is this still possible. Please i need answer and it's urgent.
Thanks in anticipation.
Howfar ,did you later change dob?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child / Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.