Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. (15776 Views)

Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school / Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? / I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by WetinConsignMe: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Time as come u aks yoursef uu safiticate epp
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
OneCorner:
Go to school again

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by mrjaydee(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Your Village people Ticket dey enter

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
[s][/s]
I'm just trying to help a brother mehn
Clearly I see you've not been paid.

Calling your employer right now
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Keep calm,try going to d various bodies involved, they should b of help. Then go to any court, get declaration of age. It should serve in place of birth cert
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by subcbouy: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
emmanuelcrawler:
see English naah....... why do I feel like you voted for Buhari Mtchewwww
haha Have you checked bro Jona's phd plagiarism check? haha English taskmaster
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by FriendNG: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Keep calm,try going to d various bodies involved, they should b of help. Then go to any court, get declaration of age. It should serve in place of birth cert

I suggest Police report first.
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
All those peeps searching 4 likes n shares commenting anyhow, may they use ur cert to serve me akara n stew. Amen
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrjaydee:
Your Village people Ticket dey enter
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by asmovic(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Robbin7:
Please help me, I lost my original documents, my two waec certificates I combined to gain admission, my school leaving certificate, my birth certificate, please how can get these back and what is the best approach to take.
Especially my original certificates.
Please help me serious advice needed.
it will be better if you type your name and contact here in case anyone might come across anybody that found them. As it is, now, nobody knows which name to look for.
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
FriendNG:

I suggest Police report first.
ok. Bt make e hold #$€£ for biro sha. Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
emmanuelcrawler:
see English naah....... why do I feel like you voted for Buhari Mtchewwww
You and your English are very terrible.
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by BlueRayDick: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Robbin7:
Please help me, I lost my original documents, my two waec certificates I combined to gain admission, my school leaving certificate, my birth certificate, please how can get these back and what is the best approach to take.
Waec only issues a certificate once and after that you can't get another one to replace it. Just like you have been advised, you will swear an affidavit and write a letter which you will address to Waec notifying them of the missing certificate.

It will take time to sort out, but at the end they will send a statement of result /attestation letter to your school or anywhere you need it. They won't give you. You will go tru this process anytime you need your certificate for anything.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Ucheamani(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Robbin7:
(1)Certificate is a mere paper, what's important is the info on it. So if you have a photocopy of it, take it to oluwole and they'll make another original copy from it. As long as the info are same.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by KANUCHISOM202: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
GO TO YOUR UNIVERSITY OR POLYTECHNIC AND COLLECT YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AGAIN
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by goat22: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
LuciferKristi:
You won't see me comment on sensible & important threads like this but if it's about feminist or preeq or any senseless thread, I'll be FTC spewing nonsense.

angry *spits

Most able madame, woman of the hidden river, Princess of the aqua priestess, the righteous marina acquires your presence. Most able madame, await on you is their portion. The rivers guide thee.
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by CheapDataGuy: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
adamsbadoo:
.I saw Those certificates running away this morning, i was calling them to come back.. they are nt answering.

Hahahhahahaahha mad man... Why u know run catch dem na
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by ynglukas(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
here to learn
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Eteo: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
seyigiggle:
you have to go do an affidavit for loss of certificates, then apply to the institutions for reissue backing it up with the affidavit.
this usually attracts some amounts of money in tipping.
in the case of birth certificate after age declaration, try and locate the hospital if you know it. they would guide you.

this is why it is good to have a scanned copy of your credentials in your inbox

If the scanned copies are printed, are they as original as the previous? Like the stamp and seal will come out as previous when printed
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Countersam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Robbin7:

I hope and pray you have photocooies of all the documents. If you do then don't panic.

Processing new docs will take a long time and sometimes forever.... Go to the police station and get a police report on loss of documents. Also get a court affidavit in same regard.

This 2 documents along with photocopies you have will sail you through whatever..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by iajour(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
My Brother works with waec, dey don't issue certificate twice, as for primary school certificate, dat has bn scrapped, I don
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by kammali: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Go meet oluwole boys to help u look 4 another one,
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Glink2018(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Vizzy4u:

Keep searching for it while you apply for another one.
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by seyigiggle: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2018
oga use common sense .
does he have any of the certificates now?

Eteo:

If the scanned copies are printed, are they as original as the previous? Like the stamp and seal will come out as previous when printed
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by subcbouy: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Waec only issues a certificate once and after that you can't get another one to replace it. Just like you have been advised, you will swear an affidavit and write a letter which you will address to Waec notifying them of the missing certificate.

It will take time to sort out, but at the end they will send a statement of result /attestation letter to your school or anywhere you need it. They won't give you. You will go tru this process anytime you need your certificate for anything.
mehn long process. But Nigeria still has a long way to go
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 22, 2019
Ucheamani:

(1)Certificate is a mere paper, what's important is the info on it. So if you have a photocopy of it, take it to oluwole and they'll make another original copy from it. As long as the info are same.
weldone bro sorry who is oluwole or is it a location?
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Adaego5(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Countersam:

I hope and pray you have photocooies of all the documents. If you do then don't panic.

Processing new docs will take a long time and sometimes forever.... Go to the police station and get a police report on loss of documents. Also get a court affidavit in same regard.

This 2 documents along with photocopies you have will sail you through whatever..

Sorry to bother you on an old thread.
Please What are the requirements to get a police report for lost documents.
Re: Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. by Countersam(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Adaego5:

Sorry to bother you on an old thread.
Please What are the requirements to get a police report for lost documents.
Just make a statement, if you have a photocopy tender it. They will just specify what was lost on the statement, and you will be required to mention the method/mode of lose. Shouldn't cost you more than 2k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria-india Students Fracas: Calm Has Been Restored - Abike Dabiri-erewa / Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.