Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,058 members, 7,852,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo (35868 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by deepsuk(f): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
the guy raped her anally...

he paid her 375k to shut her up back in the day...

the money don finish...

cr7 must pay again....

rapist sob....

messi is no. 1

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by VulgarLee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Benekruku:
If it was Ambode, the wife would have decamped
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Gudiza(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
OP is an illiterate. He cannot read and comprehend. Can't even type a correct sentence. smiley

Kathryn Mayorga is the ACCUSER and not the one reacting.
The person reacting in the thread is his girlfriend RODRIGUEZ.

It is even right there in the link. Change the Title and don't rush to post..

C. Ronaldo sha... calling it fAKE news but you settled her $375k..

She's greedy .. C.Boy just scored a huge deal now you want some more share huh ...after signing non disclosure....

beaches everywhere.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Temple1288(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yankee101:
America. Wrongest place to attempt or rape woman no matter who you be.

Bill Cosby. Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Brett Kavanaugh

Remove Kavanaugh from your list..

2 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Laomee: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
rentAcock:
If these claims are true, it just shows that having a model wife or girlfriend doesn't exempt from cheating. But rape is in another league of its own. It will be a shame to know that this narcissist who thinks he's God's gift to women still goes around rapping women.
The exact reason why the rape is possible. His ego might not be understand that at times a no means no
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Adakintroy: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
You follow a man to his penthouse in the middle of the night. To do what? Cuddle or look at his childhood picture. He raped you admitting maybe under the influence. Not taking side with him. But you as an adult, we're do you take responsibility here. Surely there is an honest place within yourself that tells you your a womam and you should not follow a stranger to his house from a club without expectation of sex. Surely you know that in advance. We not talking a teenager here.

Anyway square that.
The man settle you and probably apologise. Now you are coming back for more.

It's not right by my books. If my sister come home complaining of rape. I know how I was raise. My first question is where did you go?. I think that put the right wisdom in her head and self blame first. That true responsibility starts with you.

I would advise this womam to drop this case quick. Don't let greedy lawyers exploit you.

We are talking Ronaldo here. There are blind loyal followers and such addicts here to consider. It's not even a threat.

If this issue go all the way like the Kavanagh thing.. one supporter can just wake up and pull a bullet on her. Am telling you. Don't go there. This is cr7 we are talking here. He is a footballing God.

Trust me you don't want to know what happen when you start to blaspheme with what men hold sacred as their religious truth.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by connectboi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
She wan chop Ronaldo money but gbu!!!!!!! Koleri(you no fit see)
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by messi042: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
from today, i give you a tittle "Ronaldo de rapist"
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by oladele00(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Germandude:
I have been sleeping since 10.is this normal?
I recommend codeine and tramadol for you. It will make you more gallant
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by oladele00(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fuvking one puna for a month drives me crazy but changing puna on weekly basis motivates my soul... One puna isn't good for a man. Puna na puna but honey sweet pass TomTom. If u know you know
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by jbtobsyn(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:
Blackmailers deserve jigsaw treatment. E no go better for that lady, may she rot in depression and frustration.

As much as I hate rapists, I hate blackmailers
How did you know she is lying?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Curry30: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
The woman is an American right?
I'm not surprised. She must be a DEMOCRAT.
Sour grapes!!!
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by subcbouy: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Time to make money
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by subcbouy: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
jbtobsyn:

How did you know she is lying?
Her morning just break?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by GetCofOProperty: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
This could be a set up and rife hatred to bring Ronaldo down.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Triangles1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dy du d Sam tin to mik Jackson all to reduce ur asset. Oyinbo
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Neozy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
I don't know why the news of this rape allegation against Ronaldo is not being reported by goal.com. May be he has paid them money so as to protect his image.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Goldiano(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Say no to rape.

Girls full everywhere wey dey look for prick. Just package yourself well. You go knack tire.
you are a fake female... I sensed!!
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by stieyven(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
This women wants to pull a "Delilah" on Ronaldo but god no go gree .
Show God some respect by spelling His name, beginning with a capital letter.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Dshocker(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Say no to rape.

Girls full everywhere wey dey look for prick. Just package yourself well. You go knack tire.

Really?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo by Melaninprincess(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tonight the UEFA @Championsleague continues and Napoli hosts 2018 finalist @Lfc , do you think Liverpool can come out victorious seeing a 2.13 odds is on them to win??

Place your bets here � https:///w0TYviqiSy

#BetwayDaily #UCL

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) / Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.