Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium (61427 Views)

Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
A banner supporting a woman who accused footballer Cristiano Ronaldo of a sex assault has been flown over Old Trafford during his return game for Manchester United.

The Level Up feminist group said they wanted to "remind crowds" of rape allegations against him.

Kathryn Mayorga said she was assaulted by him at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.

In 2019, US prosecutors said Ronaldo, who denied the claims, would not face charges

A plane with the banner "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" was flown after the start of the game against Newcastle United.

The Portuguese player scored twice in his first Manchester United match in 12 years, with the Reds winning 4-1.
Ms Mayorga reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo in 2010, involving a £288,000 ($375,000) payment for agreeing never to publicise the allegations.

His lawyers have previously said the non-disclosure agreement was "by no means a confession of guilt".

They said the player was following advice "to put an end to the outrageous accusations made against him, in order precisely to avoid attempts […] to destroy a reputation built thanks to hard work, athletic ability and behavioural correction".

In 2018, Ms Mayorga sought to re-open the case, with her lawyer saying she had been inspired by the #MeToo movement against sexual violence.

Las Vegas police, who then investigated the allegations, said they "cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt" and therefore they would not press charges against Ronaldo.

A local district attorney's office said Ms Mayorga reported an assault in 2009, but refused to state where it had happened or name the attacker, so police were unable "to conduct any meaningful investigation".
Ronaldo has not denied that the two met but said the encounter, when he was about to leave his first Manchester United stint for Real Madrid, was consensual.

In 2018, he tweeted: "I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in."

Level Up said they wanted to "disrupt the fanfare" around the player's heavily-publicised return to Manchester United.

The group's co-director Janey Starling said they wanted to send "a message to football that rape allegations can't be kicked off the pitch".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-58528893.amp

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Natural441(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
I no be Ronaldo fan but make those stupid feminist or what are they calling them go sit for one place,
Make dey no spoil career for the guy.

After all Messi is the goat

530 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by fnep2smooth(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
One woman just won finish this guy career.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Commentor: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Potentially a big problem he might not be able to wriggle out of.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
world people wey no wan use eye see e progress..
we didnt see such moves like this all tru his time in Turin o
but that enemy of progress went all length to pull such a stunt bcoz she knew d world would be watching cr7 return to epl n i pray the online world ignore her..
if cr7 is guilty or not, It should be decided in court n not using dubious means to kill his joy..
if man go fit avoid woman wahala eeh, u no get wahala atall for this life n dts d price that footballers do pay for d being rich n famous bcox its not easy.
what do these hoes stand to gain if their allegations led to d downfall of made Footballers? just cash or wat??

359 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
fnep2smooth:
One woman just won finish this guy career.
I swear...man gat dey careful with him doinz oo...this destiny killers aint joking..
dts was how dt oda lady did to neyma....
if not for chats dt neyma used against her, she for still dey drag d poor boy with rape bcoz of small misunderstanding....
I do pray each day dt anything dt would bring such destiny killers to my life should die by fire, Mk my fone fall n d screen scatter than me making dt call dt would lead to my downfall..... ameeen

308 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Byke60(m): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2021
This will only get more lovers to you Boss!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by kuntash: 5:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Welcome to England Media ..

What they cannot do does not exist .. grin

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Kobicove(m): 5:18am On Sep 12, 2021
What exactly do these people hope to achieve with this stupid stunt? undecided

25 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by nastyesco(m): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Ronaldo is d G.O.A.T

Vote Nuhu Ribadu for Anambra state Governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by drips8(m): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2021
He's in England, more media stunts and scrutiny than ever before.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Inside life
And like this cr7 no fit go Usa since that time
Na so dem wan tidy neymar
Guy release video sharp sharp

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Mexicanbreed: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Nah God go shame them for ronaldo

25 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Mumusaphire: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Pele o, reminder of the century. To be sincere, according to what the mayor and police said, the woman have no case. U reported a case,u don't give details of where it happened or who raped u. To be,it just that she reported the case, so that in future,it won't be like ,why not report on time. Fear woman. Have never heard of Ronaldo bad image because the guy want good records.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Arizonaz: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings.
Proverbs 31:3

God punish � Devil.

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by chaberry(m): 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Not guilty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by RapistOnBail: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021

This guy suppose Dey locked up for kirikiri and refused bail

WTF rapist!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Lordbinsmar: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Vagina Pipu leave Ronaldo alone ooo.

Even say I be Messi fan but no spoil Ronaldo's career.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by PediakAuthor: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
The media is quite crazy... grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by seunfly: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
We all know the truth, women as been using victim tactics to bring down men since time immemorial.

They v several tools to play this victim card from domestic abuse, rape, sexual assault, his family does not like me, deadbeat father etc but if u dig into the reality, u will notice it is all lies and the purpose is just to extort, scam, revenge, destroy or attention.

We know women will support their fellow women lies but I pity the men who believe or support their scam because of political correctness.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by WibusJaga: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021

Wonder if this case would have come up if Ronaldo had ended up as a vulcaniser or a mortuary attendant.
Pls If you are a man of purpose determined to get to the top of your career, better be careful of these female folks.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by nob0dy: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
What does this b*tches really want?, You gave him and he gave you but now you are fronting rape.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Amuluonyenaego: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Mavrick2012: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Where is righteousness2?
Come and tell us how this is related to end time �.

Me, nothing surprises me than those who likes his comments

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by abobote: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Stupid people, they will be disappointed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by sumgelem(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2021
I fear women, very deceptive creatures.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Ocholu: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Natural441:
I no be Ronaldo fan but make those stupid feminist or what are they calling them go sit for one place,
Make dey no spoil career for the guy.

After all Messi is the goat
no mind them. Like say cr7 na one broke guy, Dem for no send am, even if he do wetin Dem accuse an of

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by AntiChristian: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmm! Is he the next?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.