Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain (1265 Views)

Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by TylerDurden: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
What about the HSBC position? The much touted IMF/World Bank gig that was waiting for her?

We are waiting to see where her career will take her henceforth.

Since she rode a c0ck to a ministerial portfolio lets see if she can replicate it now that her government appointment days are over!
Afonjas!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by odogwu125: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Re: Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
My God!
How can people display hatred for someone who hasn't done them any harm?

Someone who doesn't know about their existence and doesn't have a direct link to them.

Nairaland is becoming a place where u see pure hatred and bitterness.

My opinion, I don't reply senseless mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by TylerDurden: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
kingkakaone:
My God!
How can people display hatred for someone who hasn't done them any harm?

Someone who doesn't know about their existence and doesn't have a direct link to them.

Nairaland is becoming a place where u see pure hatred and bitterness.

My opinion, I don't reply senseless mentions.
[/s]

Yoruba hypocrisy again

https://www.nairaland.com/2330492/petition-withdraw-okonjo-iwealas-honorary

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by KlasysTech(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
You mean you don't have what you do with your life?

You mean, upon all what is going on currently in the country, someone who is enjoy her life in a sane country & doesn't know if God created you, is the one you are thinking about.

You mean your brain has been so idle, that there is nothing to process or think about, but a woman who is enjoy her life in a foreign country.

The person you are trying to shame, may be laughing at this moment, she may be happiest person on earth, she's right now living in country where things work

Now you want to kill your self over nothing, is it a joblessness or what?

Because I can't phantom how you people think

TylerDurden:
What about the HSBC position? The much touted IMF/World Bank gig that was waiting for her?

We are waiting to see where her career will take her henceforth.

Since she rode a c0ck to a ministerial portfolio lets see if she can replicate it now that her government appointment days are over!
Afonjas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by TylerDurden: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
KlasysTech:
You mean you don't have what you do with your life?

You mean, upon all what is going on currently in the country, someone who is enjoy her life in a sane country & doesn't know if God created you, is the one you are thinking about.

You mean your brain has been so idle, that there is nothing to process or think about, but a woman who is enjoy her life in a foreign country.

The person you are trying to shame, may be laughing at this moment, she may be happiest person on earth, she's right now living in country where things work

Now you want to kill your self over nothing, is it a joblessness or what?

Because I can't phantom how you people think

[/s]
Re: Kemi Hired As Chief Accountant For Fast Food Chain by Ganzagangan: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yanmnnniri, she has moved on.
Have you?
Same perspective on the biafran war episode.

Move on!
Get on!
Get a life, and live a life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School female Student Dies Of Malaria (Photos) / Photos Of Lady ‘cooking’ Her Private Part At Herbalist’s Place / Court Sentences Amobi Okoye To 6 Years Imprisonment For Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.