Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) (38781 Views)

EFCC Raids Students Lodge At Alakahia, Portharcourt (pics/vid) / 3 Young Men Reportedly Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Alakahia Uniport / 3 Shot At Alakahia, UNIPORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Aprokodailynews: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2018
5 young men have lost their life in a fierce gun battle launched by Unknown Gunmen at Jovit Restaurant in Alakahia Uniport this evening.

The Young men were reportedly staffs of Jovit fast food Alakahia uniport and were at their duties when the unexpected attack was launched claiming their life.

Residents, Students and Staffs of The University of Port Harcourt around the Alekahia axis has been advised to stay indoors until the coast is clear.

https://nightwatchng.com/2018/11/jovit-alakahia-unknown-gunmen-kill-five.html/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by purem(m): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Definition of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Abjay97(m): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2018
What a messed up country.. this tyoe of death is so common sote the President might not even notice it.. If this was USA, the president will address the nation

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by JohnFrankling(m): 2:32am On Nov 27, 2018
I pray for my friends and family to be safe this Ember month

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 27, 2018
Rivers State turning to the state of terror in recent times!

May God keep safe the good people of the state and their families o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by iambabaG: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
#SayNoToCultism

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Ghost1994: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
zombie President

4 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
HMMMM BUHARI WHY
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
If na north we call them Fulani

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
What could be their motive

1 Like

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Kendrickmykell(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Porthacourt Again God help us in this nation

3 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by TONYE001(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Oh my!

I know Jovit very well. I've taken my wife there a lot of times. The other time I visited home, I was at Jovit to buy stuffs for my people!

Their staff are nice and professional. There's always a thing or two to smile about when buying from them.

Oh no!

14 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
yey...... its filthy in here, it stinks of stale semen and tendies....rip
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Rivers State turning to the state of terror in recent times!

Are you a member of the Green Land Cult Group?

Cc:
SARS
CROCODILE SMILE
PYTHON DANCE
DELTA SAFE
LAFIA DOLE

8 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
This is what happen when u cultist as chief security office of the state.

River of blood.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by seanswitch(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Murders are never solved in this country. Even the murder of the Bola Ige, the former Attorney General of the Federation remains unsolved till date. It is easier to kill in Nigeria than steal a phone.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Wike and Amaechi's Rivers of blood....

They are more concerned with the abstract called PDP and APC. Human lives counts for nothing to them.

How does a land flowing with the blood of the innocent slayed on a daily for no just cause expect any good or positives?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
killdiabetes:
This country is a mess!

You can CLICK HERE to see how natural veggies prevents against high blood sugar and its complications

You're a part of it.. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Anyone visiting Wike's city must count the cost before going there ,the boys are lawless & police there are docile ..I pray God intervenes in the affairs of the state by giving them a God fearing leader

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
A gun men from nowhere at a place of work, this is vr unhealthy to the Nation... It seem like a terrorist attacks.
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by KingThreatzz: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
I thought Fulani herdsmen are the only evil people. The sooner we realize, evil is in every tribe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by spiritofthedead: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
May their soul rest in perfect peace..
This is just so sad
I pray we don’t loose any relative to sudden death before the end of the year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
ediko5:

Are you a member of the Green Land Cult Group?

Cc:
SARS
CROCODILE SMILE
PYTHON DANCE
DELTA SAFE
LAFIA DOLE
For the purpose of this for the future...

NO I AM NOT!
I am a peace abiding citizen of the nation.
A good man. A lover of PMB.

Are you also A thief supporting Atiku?
If you are, noting do you.
I respect your right to vote and please respect mine too.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by positivelord: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
hahaha
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
iambabaG:
#SayNoToCultism

Who's this nigga?
Innocent fast food workers died through sporadic shooting from hoodlums and you tag them cultists?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Augustenite(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Aprokodailynews:
5 young men have lost their life in a fierce gun battle launched by Unknown Gunmen at Jovit Restaurant in Alakahia Uniport this evening.

The Young men were reportedly staffs of Jovit fast food Alakahia uniport and were at their duties when the unexpected attack was launched claiming their life.

Residents, Students and Staffs of The University of Port Harcourt around the Alekahia axis has been advised to stay indoors until the coast is clear.

https://nightwatchng.com/2018/11/jovit-alakahia-unknown-gunmen-kill-five.html/

May the souls of the dead rest in peace. Amen

You can drop your damage inverter and car batteries for sale. Watsapp 07061928213
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by tokrizy: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2018
nawa ooo dis country ain't safe no more
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by yelnatsuno(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Sad sad sad sad
Re: 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) by Opiletool(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2018
"their lives"

If you want to start a news-reporting blog, at least hire a content editor and proofreader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect / Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.