Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Is Desperate To Remarry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Is Desperate To Remarry (443 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Toke Makinwa Is Looking For Christmas Romance That Will Last For 2 Weeks Only / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Is Desperate To Remarry by lizzabetha: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Toke Makinwa is getting desperate to remarry. The divorced media personality has admitted to cutting down her condition to marry a man.

This morning, she took to Twitter make the revelation.

She said,

Every girl has a list, over the years my own list has changed a little bit. Life happened, it’ll shock a lot of you to find out that I don’t ask for much.

See more of her revelation below.

VISIT SOURCE: www.lizabetha.com/nigerian-media-personality-toke-makinwa-is-desperate-to-remarry/

Re: Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Is Desperate To Remarry by cooldipo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
You will be lucky with love once again..... Just keep your Bluetooth on wink
Re: Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Is Desperate To Remarry by dbos11(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Na who go marry olosho undecided undecided

After dem don drill her well finish she con dey look for god fearing man cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Cardib's New Baby Surface Online / DJ Cuppy Goes To Her Hometown In Epe, Takes Photos With Her Brothers And Grandma / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels’ Lover, Somadina Passes Out From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.