Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite (48775 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, has said she is not ready to remarry, at least not for now.

The actress made this revelation in an interview with BBC Pidgin, where she stated that issues regarding marriage and her relationships should rather be left for her to manage.

“These people won’t let me rest. I was advised to settle down, I tired it and it didn’t work out. I had thought that after my failed marriage, people would let me be. But I goofed. They are still on this marriage case. Everyone should learn to mind their business, there are other things going on around the world at the moment.

“Let that love wait (laughs). Life at 34, it is so sweet. As I get older, I’m becoming fresher and aging backwards. I pity anybody that wants to pay my dowry and marry me now. You would have to sweat it out. But surely enjoy it all,” she gushed.

Asked if she reached out to her former husband over the loss of Jennifer Bettie, his wife, Adegbite, who has a son for Chris Attor before they parted ways, said:

“Why not? He’s my son’s father, so I just had to. I don’t have a choice. I believe that whatever happened between us was destined to be. On this particular issue, someone’s life was involved, so, it’s very sensitive.

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/video-im-not-ready-to-remarry-damilola-adegbite/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Evening newspaper.
As if men are competing for her hand in marriage.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Evening newspaper.
grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by NOL2dworld(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rubbish angry

I even thing say Na fresh meat

Something Wey men done chop throway.. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by enemyofprogress: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who even wan chop remnant before?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Junkie1: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin OK WAIT TILL YOU TURN 50... MEANWHILE IT'S IMPORTANT I REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE ALREADY EVENING NEWS PAPER

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Johnkay01: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol...

Nigerian celebrities like masking their pain on social media.

She's simply saying she is getting old and need to settle down even if it is married man. She just want to be called a wife (she is using irony).

30s is the most dreadful age woman don't want to get to without man.

Celebrities can lie... Though it is not their fault, their doing show business so without lies they can survive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
That's your business sweetie....

Just be sure of what you want. I don't want them to catch you with another womans man.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by HisSmileHeal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
just passing by...
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by MrCool007: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Her eye never clear. She go learn.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by bukkysam(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
blender for sale #7500
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Once Nigerians hear anything marriage like this their defenses and arsenals start rising so you might want to be mindful of what you say.its not everyone or everything that's worth responding to or giving audience to.plenty Nigerians have A1 in testing your patience

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Her decision cool

My fear for marriage no be small o angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Evening newspaper.
don't mind her. Remnant dey talk, where fresh foods never see person chop am

https://www.facebook.com/1332943802/posts/10214471387481800/

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by kendo60(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who want to marry second-hand value

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
She is very pretty.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by 2blessed01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Iffa Hear....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Onyi22(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nairalanders will react towards this now
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by SmartMen: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Evening newspaper.
dem use marriage swear for una Nigerians.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Maccarthy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
If she had the slightest idea of what it means to be alone without a companion she will be goosebumped. She has a son but for how long will he continue to be a small boy? Think lady.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Evening newspaper.
whether you buy a news paper at 1am or 10pm,the contents remains the same but I can't say the same thing for your IQ.

you lack 3 things fundamental to the life of a man
1.wisdom
2.knowledge
3.understanding

My prayer is for God to bless you with the three so you don't live a wasted life like some of your counterparts walking from mazamaza to cms looking for who to pick pocket from

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by 2blessed01(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lols....Who Else Sees Dis As Telling Anoda Ned Dat She Is Ready To B His 10th Kor 11th Wife Ni

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Toke Makinwa At Lagos Beach / Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist / Davido Reacts To His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke's Victory Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.