Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Guest Blogger Required - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guest Blogger Required (1092 Views)

Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria / Looking For A Guest Blogger ? / Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Blogger Required by unclewebng(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
If you are a guest blogger, while not visit blog sites of nigerian blog and make comments. Every serious blogger should be a guest blogger and exchange of comment on blog site will improve seo ranking of the blogs. If you aer one submit your blogsite for other guest bloggers to visit and write on your blog.

Free blog template are excluded as it does not show a serious blogger. Try and register a domain and create a blog on your domain. This will show you are a serious blogger
Re: Guest Blogger Required by goldenval(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2010
Try have a good content because i just visited your blog now. Am a Nigeria too and you can visit my blog to see what am talking about http://bigmoneyweb.com I launched it on the 19th of June 2010 and will be a month old on the 19th of July 2010 but I have been getting a high quality traffic from my site. You can check it out to see what am talking. Thanks
Re: Guest Blogger Required by unclewebng(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2010
Thanks for your concern.
Now let me ask you how you get your content.
I have visited your site, did you write your content by yourself or you have someone to do the writing or a place where you copy from
Re: Guest Blogger Required by DualCore1: 2:39am On Jul 11, 2010
^^I don't think he copied from somewhere, some of his articles are on yousaytoo.com and they are referring or linking back to the bigmoneyweb site.
Re: Guest Blogger Required by goldenval(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2010
@Unclewebng, I didn't copy from anybody because before you wanna start something, you must have some ideas on what you wanna write about. Content is all everybody want from blog. Even right now, am still not satisfied with my blog looks and some of the content too but i will do some work changes there very soon.

Now back to your question, lets say, you wanna blog about business, you need to have a content such as, HOME, ABOUT ME, MLM, GOOGLE,MONEY AND CONTACT ME Page, etc, this is what we call content,

So try do some work with your own blog. wink

@ Dual Core, Thanks for your comment here wink

Thanks,
Re: Guest Blogger Required by goldenval(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2010
And please, I have 2 domains that i wanna sale. So anybody that need it should email me at bigmoneywebs at gmail.com the domains are, http://advertglobe.com, org and net are registered already but I can give it for free. and i have http://makeallmoney.com .org and net registered too but, I may make use of http://makeallmoney.com. so check them out and contact me or call me at 07063373068
Re: Guest Blogger Required by Jencejyde(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2010
unclewebng:

Thanks for your concern.
Now let me ask you how you get your content.
I have visited your site, did you write your content by yourself or you have someone to do the writing or a place where you copy from

Hmmm not exactly the way to go.
Constructively, i believe you should take more time and gather stats about the blog or website and more importantly if you think there is a fault or there can be some improvements then just say it. If you think otherwise just say it too! And as an experienced webmaster, you dont need to know that there are millions of Free tools and paid ones to make useful research.

E.G why not use a plagiarism checker to see to what extent the originality of his contents are and if they really provide solutions to peoles problems or add value to ones already existing knowledge in his own UNIQUE WAY. There are so many duplicates online but what sets u apart is your uniqueness in delivering a message that has been answered a million times.

You dey feel me!
Anyway i don't want to get into too much details as i am writing my own ebook on this subject amongst other things that people can benefit from especially Nigerians.

So my broda, pls don't be offended as we all learn everyday and if i'm wrong with one or two statements just let me know.
Re: Guest Blogger Required by goldenval(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
humm cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Please Unban Lojik Again. I Plead Not Guilty! / Web Development Training From The Professional / Is Blogging Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.