Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

VICTIMS- Fiction - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VICTIMS- Fiction (38298 Views)

If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? / Victims Of Passion / Victims (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Taniaa:
following keenly
Thank you Taniaa for following, just read up the remaining episodes, i have already finished the story grin grin grin grin grin.

i am on the next story now
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
she is thirty four, single, comfortable but desperate to get hooked to a man. she battles with her size, a 'fat' woman who thinks she was undesirable to an eligible bachelor.

he is a soldier, who loves his women big, but couldn't get close to her. reasons being that she has a razor blade for a tongue and was never serious.

they found each-other and fall in love when they least expected it, will he look beyond her foul tongue and embrace the woman she is within? will she endure his numerous absence and wait for him while he goes on a peace keeping mission with no promise of coming back? will both scale through the temptations, Jealousy and evil plots that threatened their love?

'The soldier that loves me' dives deep into the heart of love, trust , betrayal and self recognition and fulfillment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5110889/soldier-loves-me-fat-girls

Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
cuteguy14911, don't worry i am going to write a horror story specifically for you. but based on popular demand, this next one is a love and romance story, with a little bit humor

Thank you, I wouldn't want to be selfish. So no wahala. Just don't forget me oo
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
she is thirty four, single, comfortable but desperate to get hooked to a man. she battles with her size, a 'fat' woman who thinks she was undesirable to an eligible bachelor.

he is a soldier, who loves his women big, but couldn't get close to her. reasons being that she has a razor blade for a tongue and was never serious.

they found each-other and fall in love when they least expected it, will he look beyond her foul tongue and embrace the woman she is within? will she endure his numerous absence and wait for him while he goes on a peace keeping mission with no promise of coming back? will both scale through the temptations, Jealousy and evil plots that threatened their love?

'The soldier that loves me' dives deep into the heart of love, trust , betrayal and self recognition and fulfillment.

This intro is doing me tin Tintin.. hmm I'm gonna dive into it cheesy.
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by rukidanty: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
thank you all so much, I am done on this story, the rest is left for your Imagination Lol grin grin grin. i want to introduce the next story to you

'THE SOLDIER THAT LOVES ME- A FAT GIRL'S STORY.

I will send the link shortly, thank you people so much for following and reading, i hope you will follow this new one and make your comments, you guys mean so much to me. i love you all kiss kiss kiss
too bad you ended the story like that..i am not happy at all but i believe you had your reasons for ending like that..how are we sure you next story won't end like the previous one..well we don't have a choice but to read it instead of devil to use us
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2019
rukidanty:
too bad you ended the story like that..i am not happy at all but i believe you had your reasons for ending like that..how are we sure you next story won't end like the previous one..well we don't have a choice but to read it instead of devil to use us
Sorry Ruki. I got your point, if I keep writing that story I will always have something to write about a character or two. But don't worry, I will write one or two more episodes just for your satisfaction grin grin
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by rukidanty: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rosemary33:
Sorry Ruki. I got your point, if I keep writing that story I will always have something to write about a character or two. But don't worry, I will write one or two more episodes just for your satisfaction grin grin
thanks so much..i really appreciate that

1 Like

Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by do4luv14(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Rosemary33:

kiaaaaa..... This Rosemary33 no go finish me walahi!!!!!!......
but this Tori Neva finish nah
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
do4luv14:

kiaaaaa..... This Rosemary33 no go finish me walahi!!!!!!......
but this Tori Neva finish nah
grin grin
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by do4luv14(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rosemary33:
grin grin

no lemme carry market come ooo

1 Like

Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by bizza45: 11:03pm On May 10, 2019
is that the end!!! not possible better and come and complete it oo, b4 I open your brain and read d rest from your imagination
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 12:45am On May 19, 2019
bizza45:
is that the end!!! not possible better and come and complete it oo, b4 I open your brain and read d rest from your imagination
grin grin grin
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Olabantu(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2019
Seeung aw real this is especially to the pathetic situation of my dear country shakes me to the bone.. awesome piece Rose....more grace

1 Like

Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 6:25pm On May 21, 2019
Olabantu:
Seeung aw real this is especially to the pathetic situation of my dear country shakes me to the bone.. awesome piece Rose....more grace
thank you so much
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Dammykrone(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2019
I So Much Love This Story. E Dey Sweet My Belle. Pls Coman Update O
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Rosemary33: 8:43am On May 24, 2019
grin grin The Tori don end o
Dammykrone:
I So Much Love This Story. E Dey Sweet My Belle.
Pls Coman Update O
Re: VICTIMS- Fiction by Dammykrone(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2019
Rosemary33:
grin grin The Tori don end o
You Say Ahhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Along He Came.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.