Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash (1875 Views)

Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Watchman Nee Books At Affordable Prices / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by raph101(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tears!! flow especially among the Congregation of ECG, as James Nee, the chief soloist to the General Overseer of Enlightened Christian Gathering, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri reportedly passed on, after a ghastly motor accident.

According to report, the Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Gospel artist and worshipper, James Nee died in a car crush today.

Nee who was worshipping at Prophet Shepherd Bushiri church’s in South Africa, was in the company of other two friends when their car overturned after colliding with a truck.

So far messages and condolences have been loading on the Prophets Facebook page about this issue.

However, there have been several condolence messages from other ECG members and notable people in relation to the sad news.

Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by raph101(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heavily sorrowed!
Pls who will help us get this to fp
Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by tripplephi: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
OH looorrd HAVE MERCY.... I watch this guy on TV... he worships so well.

oh God pls have mercy. chai...
Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by raph101(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
tripplephi:

Amen ooo! It's a tough situation
Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by Bacteriologist(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2018
tripplephi:

He worships "so well" and still died like that. Hmm what a God

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by tripplephi: 1:14am On Oct 03, 2018
stephen hawkins was so intelligent among the 1% of the world's geniuses YET he died just like that..... what an intelligence.....

MY BROTHER IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FULL STORY WAIT TILL ITS YOUR TURN.

Bacteriologist:

He worships "so well" and still died like that. Hmm what a God

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by Bacteriologist(m): 1:37am On Oct 03, 2018
tripplephi:
stephen hawkins was so intelligent among the 1% of the world's geniuses YET he died just like that..... what an intelligence.....

MY BROTHER IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FULL STORY WAIT TILL ITS YOUR TURN.

Stephen Hawking lived with a limiting medical condition and still managed to do more than your religion has ever done and will ever do.

Stephen hawking is more important to the world than all of the pastors in your fellowship. No? Have you heard of hawking radiation?

I guess not. Religion and science are parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by tripplephi: 3:55am On Oct 03, 2018
awesome. I commend your effort. Steve hawkins is great in science but could not cure himself. Yet many have been proven healed and even raised from the Dead by those you call CON MEN.

fake can not exist without ORIGINAL.

10% can not make anyone rich unless THERE IS A LARGE CROWD AND ALL ARE PAYING but unfortunately for you.... THESE MEN WHOM YOU ACCUSE AS THIEVES OF 10% WERE COLLECTING THE 10% WHEN THEIR CHURCHES WERE NOTHING and they continued till they became large so your premise for such accusations is very FAULTY and can not stand because you are only LOOKING at what it appears to be NOW and not how they started.

let me school you... IF YOU HAD A MAJOR PROBLEM in your life and someone WHOM you do not know came and solved it for you.... IT WOULD BE MORALLY WRONG FOR YOU NOT TO FEEL INDEBTED to such a person... hence you would go out of your way to pay or show kindness to the person....

without RELIGION.... history books PROVE EMPHATICALLY that Jesus actually was a PERSON who lived and was born and died on a cross.... and his body was no longer found... TITHE OR NO TITHE.... JESUS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.... IF TITHE PAYING WAS WRONG... then that is for HIM to judge AND not for you.

stop pointing out ERROR in others when you have yours.

DEATH will answer many questions and believing in GOD or JESUS or tithe after death WILL BE USELESS.

WE WHO PAY TITHE OR FOLLOW JESUS AS WE WERE TAUGHT GROWING UP HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.... but those who carry OFFENSE may loose much more than they think.

Bacteriologist:

Stephen Hawking lived with a limiting medical condition and still managed to do more than your religion has ever done and will ever do.

Stephen hawking is more important to the world than all of the pastors in your fellowship. No? Have you heard of hawking radiation?

I guess not. Religion and science are parallel lines.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by raph101(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2018
tripplephi:
awesome. I commend your effort. Steve hawkins is great in science but could not cure himself. Yet many have been proven healed and even raised from the Dead by those you call CON MEN.

10% can not make anyone rich unless THERE IS A LARGE CROWD AND ALL ARE PAYING but unfortunately for you.... THESE MEN WHOM YOU ACCUSE AS THIEVES OF 10% WERE COLLECTING THE 10% WHEN THEIR CHURCHES WERE NOTHING and they continued till they became large so your premise for such accusations is very FAULTY and can not stand because you are only LOOKING at what it appears to be NOW and not how they started.

let me school you... IF YOU HAD A MAJOR PROBLEM in your life and someone WHOM you do not know came and solved it for you.... IT WOULD BE MORALLY WRONG FOR YOU NOT TO FEEL INDEBTED to such a person... hence you would go out of your way to pay or show kindness to the person....

without RELIGION.... history books PROVE EMPHATICALLY that Jesus actually was a PERSON who lived and was born and died on a cross.... and his body was no longer found... TITHE OR NO TITHE.... JESUS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.... IF TITHE PAYING WAS WRONG... then that is for HIM to judge AND not for you.

DEATH will answer many questions and believing in GOD or JESUS or tithe after death WILL BE USELESS.

WE WHO PAY TITHE OR FOLLOW JESUS AS WE WERE TAUGHT GROWING UP HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.... but those who carry OFFENSE may loose much more than they think.

Finish!
Re: Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash by Bacteriologist(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2018
tripplephi:

Anyone can feign death, or pass out. And I think you should know there are different stages of death as well. We've had people come out to confess that they were paid to dramatise.

As old as religion and miracles are, no one has ever regrown a MISSING LIMB. Show me one. Just one that has.

Cite your sources. What credible sources validate the claims in the Bible that Jesus even existed? There are 4200 religions in the world and just about every one of them are fairy tales. If you claim yours is true, that probability is about 1/4200.

How lucky do you think we are to have been born were you were indoctrinated into Christianity? You surely would been defending Buddha the exact same way if you were born into a Buddhist family. That's how religion works. You dig?

Oh and Death will not answer any "questions." And you're right beliefs(or lack of it) in any gods will not matter after death.

(1) (Reply)

Should We "Cancel" Charles Darwin? / Reincarnation And Resurrection / Download Who Touched Me By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Sermons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.