Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo (45682 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Angelanest: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
A heartbroken dad has accused a soldier of brutalising his daughter at Nyanya market in Abuja. According to the man identified as Tersoo Samson Akula, the soldier publicly assaulted his daughter after she told him to help her pass a bottle which was close to him before he allegedly called her derogatory names and descended on her. 

The accused soldier has been identified as one Mr. Aloysius serving at the Mogadishu barracks in the Federal capital territory. 

The man shared the update on Facebook. Read below; 

One Mr. Aloysius soldier serving at the Mogadishu barracks manhandled my dota Miss Helen Ngodoo Akula, today 2/10/18 around 5 pm at Nyanya market all because he could. He molested her and called her all kinds of derogatory names. I have vowed that my daughter will get justice for this brutality.

No citizen of this country deserves this treatment talk less an innocent girl, who decided to stand up for right and refused to be intimidated.  My daughter is highly traumatized.  And I have made her a promise to get her justice!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/lady-allegedly-assaulted-by-soldier-in-abuja-after-calling-her-harlot-photo.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Osinamoney: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Welcome To Nigeria!

This Is How The Soldiers Do Gra Gra Gra For Unarmed Defenceless Citizens But If Dem See Boko Haram Them Go Tear Race

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by DrRasheed: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
I have neva witness a soldier maltreating here in my locality. atimes i ask myself "do we share same military with other parts of the country.

am in yola.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Issakendrick: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
>>
>>

Two Slay Queen Raped After Being Drunk, WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by tooth4tooth: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
I rest my case.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by gwmlogistic: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eyah sorry
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Demgohearword: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why is it only in this side of the country people report military brutality?
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naija soldiers are animals in human skins... Crase men... Ask fela

20 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Princedapace(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol.. Nigeria is not a country na..

The day u leave this country, u may curse the day u were born here..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by itiswellandwell: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mheeennn!
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Fitnesschannel: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
How did you know she is Innocent?
No lady is Innocent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Trendy247: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na so one yeye tiny hungry looking aboki soldier order a maritime academy student who came to withdraw at union Bank uyo to swim inside dirty Gutter for over 30mins after slapping him several times, just because the guy wore a Tshirt with NAVY inscribed on it, and no id card.
Just one idiot o, and onlookers no even fit stop am.. Na dat day I knw say ibibio ppl are real cowards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Manofpeace02(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
j
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by osaggy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
These kind of inhumane acts is what has led some of us to be so unsympathetic with these power-drunk men.... its so sad that those meant to protect and stand for us are doing otherwise.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nuelonyi: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sorry poor girl
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by depezee(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
If they here boko haram them go run 4 forty grin grin
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by SenhorSean(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
innocent or not... You wan fight soldier...
If i were you!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by abjisperson(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Don't worry...boko haram will revenge for u

4 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Derawiz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:
I have neva witness a soldier maltreating here in my locality. atimes i ask myself "do we share same military with other parts of the country.

am in yola.

can they maltreat people when they're in boko territory??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Derawiz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:

am in yola.

can they maltreat people when they're in boko territory??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by oshe11: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:

am in yola.
Them dey fear Terrorists

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by hopexter(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oga take your daughter to the hospital for treatment and stop looking for vengeance. Karma knows his address and he would get punished soonest. We all sympathise with you. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by oglalasioux(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:

am in yola.

Sarcasm
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by afamaustin(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Her mouth might HV cost her this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nicheey(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:

am in yola.

Same here bruh in bayelsa the soldiers are well disciplined and friendly, especially the ones in my school(fuo) ��
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by oshe11: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fitnesschannel:
How did you know she is Innocent? No lady is Innocent

18 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Fierce11: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
My disdain for some females does not involve physical harm, rape or brutality... May she get justice in this God-forsaken country
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
A good number of officers in uniform are not in good place, mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by RichardRexs(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fitnesschannel:
How did you know she is Innocent? No lady is Innocent
oga "innocent" here is Relative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.