Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo (45695 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Yeecar(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Am not in support of what the solder did..... But What did she say to warrant such brutal Response?
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Bacteriologist(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
afamaustin:
Her mouth might HV cost her this

What could she have said to warrant this? Are you justifying human rights abuse? Do you need your brain checked?
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Bacteriologist(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yeecar:
Am not in support of what the solder did..... But What did she say to warrant such brutal Response?

The only justification for this is self defense. If she didn't physically threaten or engage the soldier then he should be court-martialled.

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by BrokenCock: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Smart2112:
na me dey help yahoo boys
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by sparkle6(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:
I have neva witness a soldier maltreating here in my locality. atimes i ask myself "do we share same military with other parts of the country.

am in yola.
Come to Abia and see how they bully young men. Even old men are not left out. Imagine telling a man old enough to be their father to frog jump! Bus drivers are compelled to pay N100 for every trip they go if not you go dig gutter tire. It happens live in ubakala army checkpoint you can go verify yourself. If you be okada man and drive past that checkpoint you own don finish
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by lastempero: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:
I have neva witness a soldier maltreating here in my locality. atimes i ask myself "do we share same military with other parts of the country.

am in yola.

Why would they when they have Boko Haram to humble them in yola .
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by joenor(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na so one beat a keke man throw am inside trench for Ekete inland for Warri
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Soldiers from African countries have worst Human right records.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by bashir1451(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
S
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Get three guys to track the guy to one secluded corner and beat the daylight out of him. It might take a week, a month or a year to arrange. Soldier without weapon is a civilian.
An eye for an eye is the true law we need to embrace in Nigeria.
Social media will not help you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by nwakibie3(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
just report the animal in human skin to ogun or amadioha for instant justice.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Uglymugg: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
I hope that's not our sweet nwanyiawkaetiti because I'm going to fight alot of people this afternoon.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by IbrahimDamola: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's why I don't type RIP when boko haram use them for target practice.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Bryan88(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
na y i no dey pity dose useless and stupid fellows if people kill them...d idiot soldier go don beg am fvck and she no come gree...na y em molest am lyk that. jst plan and attack d idiot one on one at night with men wen he is all alone, beat am mercilessly to d extent he will b beggin 4 death 2 come or if possible, beat am to death. useless set of idiots.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by mctfopt: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
afamaustin:
Her mouth might HV cost her this

I hope you are proud of this your reasoning.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by GreatMahmud: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fitnesschannel:
How did you know she is Innocent?
No lady is Innocent

U sound like a bloody F00L...
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by felixawe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ah, so pathetic...the soldier needs to be disciplined !
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Snapchat: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
According to the report, "The soldier publicly assaulted his daughter after she told him to help her pass a bottle which was close to him". What was the relationship between them prior to the assault.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by backspaced(f): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
We are recruiting a Regional Manager for a multi-faceted company, a leader in the fields of supermarket shelving and refrigeration solutions, warehouse racking and productivity systems, headquartered in Lagos. This position is responsible for managing the company's branch operations in Abuja, with responsibility for North and Central Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be a resident of Abuja.

Job Scope:

Business development for our range of supermarket solutions and products in North Central Nigeria.
Develop good network with project consultants and architects for lead generation.
Develop good rapport with local agencies to identify upcoming supermarkets.
Personal interaction with existing and potential customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales.
Provide analysis and potential of territory reports to management.
Attend trade shows and participate in industry associations.
Invite supermarket owners to the showroom in the city and convince them to buy our products.
Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit goals within the defined geographic area.

Desired Skills and Qualifications:

BA/BS preferably in business, sales/marketing or related field and 5+ years of previous B2B or industry specific experience, preferably with large accounts.
3-5 years Sales Management experience.
Must demonstrate initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills.
Strong financial acumen and analytical skills are required.
Ability to function independently without close supervision.

Apply immediately to https:///ECL-RM-Abuja
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by donqx: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by joyhoney(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Smart2112:
Vv

what do you mean? you want to tech us how to do yahoo yahoo bah
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Willexmania(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Trendy247:
Na so one yeye tiny hungry looking aboki soldier order a maritime academy student who came to withdraw at union Bank uyo to swim inside dirty Gutter for over 30mins after slapping him several times, just because the guy wore a Tshirt with NAVY inscribed on it, and no id card.
Just one idiot o, and onlookers no even fit stop am.. Na dat day I knw say ibibio ppl are real cowards.
What Exactly Is Your Problem This Hot Afternoon?

Why Did You Insult a whole tribe because of one incident?

Who Are You Calling cowards ? Is It Because We Are Very Calm unlike some other tribes in nigeria?

So You Expected People To Beat Up The soldier or what?

Your Statement reeks of sheer ignorance and lack of exposure..

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
I hope that's not our sweet nwanyiawkaetiti because I'm going to fight alot of people this afternoon.
Unnecessary mention
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Uglymugg: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Unnecessary mention

Unnecessary pride.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by ImaIma1(f): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Seems like every Nigerian lady is a "harlot" to Nigerian guys.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by sacx: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
No one deserves to be treated this way no matter what
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by vtsouthpaw(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
One thing I noticed about these soldiers is their high level of inferiority complex, that’s why u see them very aggressive and mean when it comes to civilians. Engage them in a normal conversation, they will tell u , u are rude to them!
Most of them lack proper education and orientation.
Large percentage of them are too proud, arrogant with empty pockets and Sex-addicted.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
What evidence do u have that it was a soldier that assaulted u.
Present ur evidence, and u will get justice
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
DrRasheed:

am in yola.
u are right. Bt i have seen one opposite Jimeta market gate2 right in Ecobank. Bt he latter apologise.
Re: Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo by Juell(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
When the soldier started insulting her, she should have quietly walked away, cos they no dey argue with mad man and at the end there's nothing she can do after the assault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.