Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

True Confessions! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / True Confessions! (1300 Views)

Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall / Fashion Confessions / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Confessions! by Ameena(f): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2007
Seriously, as much as we wish we were, it's sad that no one is perfect. I'm talking in terms of physical/body features, behavioural/mental inclinations etc. Somehow, there's always an aspect of ourselves that we wish we could change, improve or just accept with no choice. Identify that thing about yourself that you wish could be different somehow
Re: True Confessions! by iice(f): 2:35am On Apr 06, 2007
Dont like my. .erh nothing.
I like the person i am granted that i am not the easiest person to know/understand/like. I know my faults better than anyone and would be the first to tell you (if i wanted to be friends) what my not so desireable traits are. So i will not be changing anything not especially my mental or behavioural inclinations because i love who i am right now, who i have grown into.
Re: True Confessions! by PrinceGallant: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
My relationship with women.

(1) (Reply)

Models Discuss Here / Pls Help: Colours For 70th Birthday. / What Cloth Use Sports Women When Playing Game And Safe Her From Accident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.