Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. (17700 Views)

Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) / Pst Esther Martins Urge Ngo's To Do Humanitarian Services In Country Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nancy Peters Foundation To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria.

A Nancy Peters Foundation has desired a world where love is made a general language and smiles sustained on the faces of people. This was the conviction of Mrs Nancy, the founder and convener of Nancy peters foundation - NPF, an NGO, that is focused on humanitarianism services and charity works in Nigeria.

She spoke about the foundation's interest, especially in improving the lives of People Leaving with disability. She stressed on providing food to those who are displaced economically.

The convener of this faith based organisation, Mrs Nancy, stated the challenges of educations, poor healthcare services and women empowerment opportunities.

She was unusually inspired by the prospective support from mega and international sponsorships by LBOs, NGOs and FBOs. Mrs Nancy is a Teacher, a humanitarian and a success-driven intellect. Her commitments to the advancement of humanity cannot be underemphasized.

According to Nancy, her greatest motivator is the grace she gets from God. She says it is the source of her greatest strength, by helping her to be more useful at impacting the lives of those who are challenged in one area or the other.

Overtime, she has received remarkable recognitions for her works and strides in human development and charity related projects. She remains a big role model to young ladies in Nigeria and Africa.

http://www.finishwork.com.ng/2018/10/ngo-to-engage-radical-impartation_3.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by aliunuel: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
First to comment.. I have nothing to say now lemme go and sleep.. Come back for my comment tomorrow
#nigeria amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by solablings(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Food for the hungry.

So many of those being given food right now will be like can this be forever.

To the sponsors God will enrich your purses so that the smile can be permanent in those folk faces.

This is absolutely a kind gesture.

24 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Beautiful service to humanity

6 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by elsavado(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by xbernardx(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
These are the true Nigerians, doing the needful instead of making noise on nairaland

Keyboard warriors that think 2019 election will be won online

9 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
I hate that kind of nyash

2 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by funnyteeth(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice one...

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by psalmsonovic(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is a good initiative, helping the poor

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by immaculate1234(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
GOD bless you people
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by funnyteeth(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Karatum:
I hate that kind of nyash

3 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by danelson007(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Igbo feeding Hausa Fulani from time immemorial. they will be claiming born to rule with poverty on their footsteps, following them like MTN. Igbo Amaka. quote me and be disappointed like Manchester United.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by Liliyann(f): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
I sincerely hope he is not doing this for ritual purpose?
Most people can't be trusted!!!
I pray for the future of this ones!
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by hahn(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good gesture. If we could all help one person no one would need any help smiley
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by xtervaganza(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Make i no talk wetin de my mind

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by tunary(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
hope no be boko h influence
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by yrex01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
God bless em !!
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by Edonnewi: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
From reading the comments above, I cry for a people that can no longer trust good deeds from other citizens. cry

2 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by Britishcoins(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hausa and arm begging are like APC and lies, come to Minna and see begging and they are ruling.
Poverty is prone in North, with its world headquarter in Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by abjisperson(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
The usual beneficiaries..... After they will be bragging abt their much useless population and how they own the country

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by abjisperson(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Britishcoins:
Hausa and arm begging are like APC and lies, come to Minna and see begging and they are ruling.
poverty is their portion

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by santopelele(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why does hausas begs too much? why always in the north that foods are been shared?

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by titiloyeblog: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
impressive
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by abjisperson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Britishcoins:
Bros, go to gazhaka in taraba,....u will knw that zanfara is learning

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by Abdulmusawa4(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2018
How to earn $150 daily 100% working (New trick)
https://www.hausatek.com/2018/10/how-to-earn-150-daily-100-working-new.html

WORKING NOW IS REAL

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by JailBreaker(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2018
k
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38am On Oct 04, 2018
abjisperson:
poverty is their portion
cheesy grin
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Almajiri aka Hausa and begging ehn. Like dem dey study am for university....yet they always want their selfish leaders to rule leaving especially them in shambles begging d infidels in d street for basic food to survive and live. What a scrambled mindset of opinionated beings

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by konkacid: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2018
NGO doing the job of a church!

'...that there may be FOOD in MY House. '

2 Likes

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by drkay(m): 3:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Nice gesture
Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by babeosisi: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:
I sincerely hope he is not doing this for ritual purpose?
Most people can't be trusted!!!
I pray for the future of this ones!

Nigerians and superstitions
No wonder pastors rob you folks dry

1 Like

Re: NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. by babeosisi: 3:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Christian charity feeding Muslims
When a man is hungry he doesn't care if the food is halal or not,blessed in the name of Jesus
We are bleed when cut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.