Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? (667 Views)

Theists, What Exactly Makes Your God "Holy"? / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by OtemAtum: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Here's what the Quran is, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH

Common Era 1:45. Now the Koran was a highly corrupted form of the Torah of the Jews and the bible of the christians, according to how Allah had written them before his death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by OtemAtum: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
The truth has come
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by OtemAtum: 4:01am On Oct 20, 2018
I love the book of truth

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by orisa37: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Quran is an Angelic Message given to Mohammed that all Creatures should "Worship The Creator"(Islam).
This is The exact Prophetic Message that The Angel gave to John in The Revelation "Worship God".
Christianity, The Righteous, is all about "Worship only God" if you really understand The Bible.
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by orunto27: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, This is it.
God said, My Ways are not human ways.
Even though, I made humans in My Image, I, Alone allow all Things to PERISH OR LIVE by My Pleasures and Standards.
Thesame Rains I pour on Bitterleaves to grow Bitter tastes, I also pour on Sugarcane to grow sweet taste.
I promised Abraham that I would raise My Covenant on Isaac and in it agreed to develop Ishmael and raise nations for him.
So, I, God, by thesame act to sacrifice isaac (Is-a-ac"Alternating Current", The T.O. of the ceremony), established
1, Abrahamism for the Hebrews-The Scrolls.
2, Isaacism and Christianity for The Israelites-The Bible.
3, Islam, Muhammedanism and Moslems for The Ishmaelites-The Quran.

Judaism is a Misnomer!!!
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by wolesmile(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
By the time people around this Otem Atum realise he is suffering from a psychological condition, his case would have gone beyond redemption.

The almighty will heal you o.
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by 0temSapien: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
wolesmile:
By the time people around this Otem Atum realise he is suffering from a psychological condition, his case would have gone beyond redemption.

you just made me smile with your uncouth comment. It makes me stronger though grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by wolesmile(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
0temSapien:
you just made me smile with your uncouth comment. It makes me stronger though grin

Otem the sapient. I never intended for it to make u weaker. Just letting you know I can recognize the rantings of a deranged man when I see one.
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by 0temSapien: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
wolesmile:

Otem the sapient. I never intended for it to make u weaker. Just letting you know I can recognize the rantings of a deranged man when I see one.
Whatever rocks your boat sha. However the fact remains that Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by Ahasco(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
wolesmile:

You sound scared. What are you afraid of?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2018
wolesmile:

You had better stop following this thread if you still want to keep worshipping your Allah, the local god from Saudi.

Most people will keep being Muslims, Christians so long they know little about the history of their land and the religion they practise, but once they read about these things and understand them, they will see they have been lied to for long.

They will see the deceit called religion.

If you want to see the real nature of your religion, Islam, and Qur'an, you can keep arguing with fans of Otem, one of which I'm, on his threads.

As a former Muslim, I have sound knowledge about Qur'an and Sunnah. There is hardly a concept you would mention in those 2 Islamic authorities that will be entirely new to me because I had been practising the religion since my childhood.

And I even took time to do comparative studies with other religions when I reached adulthood to better make an informed decision about the religion to practise, and I chose Islam then.

Maybe the major thing that will be new to me in Islam is if I physically see other versions of Qur'an — yes, there are other versions of the Qur'an, just like the Bible has various versions, but these versions of Qur'an are hidden.

From the research about Islam I did online, reading a number of books, I have come across a version of the Qur'an, different entirely from the popular one, standardized by Uthman (the third of Caliph of Islam), which majority of Muslims use.

And for your information, just like there are thousands of errors and mistakes in the Bible, Qur'an also has hundreds of errors and mistakes.

If you want to know them, I can do you a favor by posting some here. After posting them, you may consult Islamic scholars to help you justify/explain the errors and mistakes, but NO SCHOLAR will be able to explain the errors logically or reasonably.

Those errors, those mistakes in Qur'an and Bible will forever remain so, and there is nothing any scholar can do to change them.

Most Muslims, instead of finding sound explanations for the errors, will start abusing, threatening and calling you unprintable names, exactly the way you yourself just abused Otem in that post.

When you later see the real nature of religion, when you later see that it is nothing but a political tool for mind control; you will realize that God has no religion, no tribe, no country, no language.

All religions have spiritual truths in them. But the wise will seek to be more spiritual, instead of being religious.

Most confuse religiousity with spirituality, but they're not the same.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by wolesmile(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2018
gensteejay:

You had better stop following this thread if you still want to keep worshipping your Allah, the local god from Saudi.

Most people will keep being Muslims, Christians so long they know little about the history of their land and the religion they practise, but once they read about these things and understand them, they will see they have been lied to for long.

They will see the deceit called religion.

If you want to see the real nature of your religion, Islam, and Qur'an, you can keep arguing with fans of Otem, one of which I'm, on his threads.

As a former Muslim, I have sound knowledge about Qur'an and Sunnah. There is hardly a concept you would mention in those 2 Islamic authorities that will be entirely new to me because I had been practising the religion since my childhood.

And I even took time to do comparative studies with other religions when I reached adulthood to better make an informed decision about the religion to practise, and I chose Islam then.

Maybe the major thing that will be new to me in Islam is if I physically see other versions of Qur'an — yes, there are other versions of the Qur'an, just like the Bible has various versions, but these versions of Qur'an are hidden.

From the research about Islam I did online, reading a number of books, I have come across a version of the Qur'an, different entirely from the popular one, standardized by Uthman (the third of Caliph of Islam), which majority of Muslims use.

And for your information, just like there are thousands of errors and mistakes in the Bible, Qur'an also has hundreds of errors and mistakes.

If you want to know them, I can do you a favor by posting some here. After posting them, you may consult Islamic scholars to help you justify/explain the errors and mistakes, but NO SCHOLAR will be able to explain the errors logically or reasonably.

Those errors, those mistakes in Qur'an and Bible will forever remain so, and there is nothing any scholar can do to change them.

Most Muslims, instead of finding sound explanations for the errors, will start abusing, threatening and calling you unprintable names, exactly the way you yourself just abused Otem in that post.

When you later see the real nature of religion, when you later see that it is nothing but a political tool for mind control; you will realize that God has no religion, no tribe, no country, no language.

All religions have spiritual truths in them. But the wise will seek to be more spiritual, instead of being religious.

Most confuse religiousity with spirituality, but they're not the same.

Need I argue with someone like you that knows nothing but claim to know? Need I waste my time with a lost soul like you? You claim to know the Qur'an and Sunnah. It shows, really.

Sorry o, follower of OtemAtum, abi na OtemSapiens or by which other moniker he uses.
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by wolesmile(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Ahasco:

You sound scared. What are you afraid of?
Calling him a deranged man makes me afraid? Did you even recognize the sarcasm in my sentence at all? Afraid of a mere mortal? I no fit laff... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2018
wolesmile:
Need I argue with someone like you that knows nothing but claim to know? Need I waste my time with a lost soul like you? You claim to know the Qur'an and Sunnah. It shows, really.

Sorry o, follower of OtemAtum, abi na OtemSapiens or by which other moniker he uses.
Don't worry; keep slamming your head on the floor and living in fear of an imaginary, weak god who doesn't have your time.

You can Google up "scientific errors and mistakes in the Qur'an", analyse them, and cure yourself of ignorance, or keep wallowing in ignorance.

The call is yours to make.

For your own good, search for this moniker, "musicwriter" on Nl; read up his articles on this platform, and check other ones on his website, so you can learn about history of religion and colonialism in African countries, Nigeria inclusive.

This will enable you to know how, many years ago, the terrorists you worship in Islam, thinking you're worshipping God, used religion to commit atrocities in the country and some other colonized nations in Africa.

I'm sure you pretend not to know about the different wars your prophet Muhammad fought and how a sizable number of them are of the same nature as what BH, Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups are doing today all over the world.

Read and cure yourself of ignorance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by Ahasco(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
gensteejay:

Don't worry; keep slamming your head and living in fear of an imaginary, weak god who doesn't have your time.

You can Google up "scientific errors and mistakes in the Qur'an", analyse them, and cure yourself of ignorance, or keep wallowing in ignorance.

The call is yours to make.

For your own good, search for this moniker, no"musicwriter" on Nl; read up his articles on this platform, and check other ones on his website, so you can learn about history of religion and colonialism in African countries, Nigeria inclusive.

This will enable you know how, many years ago, the terrorists you worship in Islam, thinking you're worshipping God, used religion to commit atrocities in the country and some other colonized nations in Africa.

I'm sure you pretend not to know about the different wars your prophet Muhammad fought and how a sizable number of them are of the same nature as what BH, Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups are doing today all over the world.

Read and cure yourself of ignorance!

The question is, can they ever understand even with the obvious truth? They are still wallowing in fear I suppose.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Ahasco:

The question is, can they ever understand even with the obvious truth? They are still wallowing in fear I suppose.
Abi o

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Holy Quran? by OtemAtum: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Muslims should know this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? / How Can I Develop A Consistent Prayer Life? / What You Need To Know About The Gideons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.