Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) (21024 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by obafemee80(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhOu058irrU

A Saudi inventor Nasser Al Shawaf teamed up with Dutch firm BPO to create this world’s first calorie-burning car called FitCar PPV.

His aim?To turn unhealthy and boring journey time into an active and healthy drive.

The team swapped an Audi A4 Avant's throttle pedal with bicycle pedals and replaced the brake with a simple hand control brakes .

The Fit-Car PPV ,which retained its 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine has 3 basic drive modes :
The "Drive Slow" option for the traffic (are you always stuck in traffic ?), the "Drive Fast" setting for the highway and the "No Drive" option when the car is stopped and the driver still wants to exercise.

With this design, the driver burns about 300 calories in every 30 minutes of driving.

The company is currently waiting on European approval in order to license its patented technology to automakers.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/fit-carexercise-your-body-in-the-worlds-first-pedal-powered-car-while-you-drive/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by CarGuideNG: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Quite the idea.

Planning to buy a car? Already bought one without a history report? Get in touch with CarGuideNG for a comprehensive VIN Report for your vehicle. Protect yourself from expensive future repairs and dangerous vehicle purchases.

1 Like

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Livebygrace: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2018
It's just amazing.

Check my signature if you have Bitcoin wallet
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by pawesome(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2018
ehn grin
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by nony43(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Oyinbo no go kill person with technology

6 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Realname: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Flintstones upgrade

19 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Highest bidders would be Teni & co.

2 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by mrsuccessful(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by thunderrider: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Ground breaking
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Daniel058:
FULFILL THIS AND MAKE 1-2K TODAY

Hello fellow nairalanders, I have a deal for anyone who is interested,..
I'm fx trader and there is a broker giving free sign up bonus(Google FBS free sign up bonus) , of which only profit made is withrawable.

Now anybody can sign up and get the bonus but it's useless to whoever sign up without the knowledge of how forex trading works..

So before signing up one have to provide A country Valid ID to prove that he /she is real

..The deal here is, we sign up with Pvc and try if we can make profit out of it..

We have done that with many peoples pvs some successful while others we blew the accounts, (the customized Lotsize is too high for the bonus given)
SO IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED AND CAN PROVIDE US WITH PVC, WE ARE READY TO PAY
NOTE :the ID is only to confirm that the Person who's name is used to sign up is real not just a name of non existing being.. And there is nothing like fraud there, you can as well Google about it urself before having anything to do with us

WHAT WE NEED IS A CLEAN PHOTO OF BOTH SIDE OF THE ID so that it be confirmed by Fbs.com

One ID can't be used Twice..

If you are interested,call or WhatsApp this number 08180861809

Why you de find PVC? There are so many other valid means of identification.

3 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by cooldipo(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2018
E good to get beta data....

Nice concepts.... Try and watch the video
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by NotBeenPaid: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2018

Whereas our own are down here throwing bombs and marrying underage girls. What a world

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by stevio(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2018
It can't be BENZ
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
i'm not surprised, na Saudi money ... Too much money they come up with crazy ideas. Y dem no kuku put bicycle seat angry
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Daniel058(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Pvc is the most common ID acceptable..

Are u a trader?
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2018
This is Bicycar! grin

5 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Akiefap1(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2018
hmm.... nice one. Just that muscle pull go hit plenty people.
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
The world goes round!

Before now people love the luxury of the car now they are going back to bicycle style

To burn calories
grin grin

Funny world we live in I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
The mechanics remain unclear, but I'm just thinking....how pedal power will get you out of those massive potholes... craters along Portharcourt-Enugu expressway. To move a two and a half ton machine will frankly be impossible. Another impracticality as far as Nigeria is concerned.

4 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by NotBeenPaid: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Tapout:
i'm not surprised, na Saudi money ... Too much money they come up with crazy ideas. Y dem no kuku put bicycle seat angry

Nigeria has money more than any country you could ever imagine in the world. Now close your eyes and imagine the per second looting that goes on a daily basis in this country.

Do the calculations

1 Like

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Lagos to Enugu with this car, Na one week journey oo with serious body aches. Exercise car ko, gym car ni

1 Like

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Offpoint: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
How many kilometers I go pedal per hour? This kind car go confuse village people diegrin

dem go dey reason: sey na bicycle him buy abi car? abeg make we lif amgrin til further investigations to conclude on his mattergrin

Abeg I wan order one this na safest car for Nigerians... if you know you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Losing excess while driving. Incredible! Around the globe, someone is somewhere creating solution to a problem!
Teni should acquire one ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by FSolar: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Jeremy, Richard and James really made some innovative impacts in the automobile industry. I miss those guys!!

If you don't know them, please leave my post alone.

1 Like

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by georgecso(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2018
I am just thinking how you can maneuver this car in a Lagos traffic �
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by abdulwizzy(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Daniel058:

I'm fx trader and there is a broker giving free sign up bonus(Google FBS free sign up bonus) , of which only profit made is withrawable.

Now anybody can sign up and get the bonus but it's useless to whoever sign up without the knowledge of how forex trading works..

So before signing up one have to provide A country Valid ID to prove that he /she is real

..The deal here is, we sign up with Pvc and try if we can make profit out of it..

We have done that with many peoples pvs some successful while others we blew the accounts, (the customized Lotsize is too high for the bonus given)
NOTE :the ID is only to confirm that the Person who's name is used to sign up is real not just a name of non existing being.. And there is nothing like fraud there, you can as well Google about it urself before having anything to do with us

WHAT WE NEED IS A CLEAN PHOTO OF BOTH SIDE OF THE ID so that it be confirmed by Fbs.com

Fall for this trash at your own peril. Scammers everywhere. They just want your PVC details.

4 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by abdulwizzy(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Daniel058:
Pvc is the most common ID acceptable..

Are u a trader?

So the National ID and Drivers License are for what?
Those are the most common means of identification. Mods please block this scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by thonyokun(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Daniel058:

can valid driver's licence work?
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Daniel058(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
abdulwizzy:

So the National ID and Drivers License are for what?
Those are the most common means of identification. Mods please block this scammer.
lol read my write up, lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by Daniel058(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2018
thonyokun:

can valid driver's licence work?
I never tested that dear, I'm only sure of Pvc
Re: Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) by CheapDataGuy: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Abi oo.
2019 thingz na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why UPS Trucks ( Almost) Never Turn Left CNN News / Why Do People Buy Expensive Cars? / Forex, Border Control Soar Prices Of Fairly Used Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.