Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

For You To Win That Scholarship,you Must Have.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For You To Win That Scholarship,you Must Have.... (240 Views)

Scholarship: You Can Be President, Governors, Ozo Jeff Tells Recipients / How I Had An African International Scholarship You Can Still Apply Today / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For You To Win That Scholarship,you Must Have.... by Xsem(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Preparing for scholarships in anticipation before entering higher institution or at any level,there are lists of requisite documents that you should have handy with you before proceeding to apply for a scholarship. I have taken my time to do some compilation of those documentS

SEE THEM AT https://mydreamlandpress..com/2018/10/top-must-have-documents-for-your.html
Re: For You To Win That Scholarship,you Must Have.... by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Post it here undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ABU School Of Basic & Remedial Studies Form Updated Details / Tolerating And Learning From Criticism / British Chevening Scholarships For International Students: Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.