Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] (4588 Views)

For How Long Can I Preserve Pap (ogi) ? / Ten Animals Eaten Alive By Humans / why do people hate pap (Ogi) so much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
Apart from Sugar and akara and moinmoin, what can I eat with ogi?
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2010
Grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Femi, if I catch you!
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by dominique(f): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2010
i was going open a thread why people hate ogi so much. i love love love it smiley

@topic
best with fried meat smiley
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2010
dominique:

i was going open a thread why people hate ogi so much. i love love love it smiley

@topic
Me loff ogi too much. I sometimes mix in Milo to make choco Ogi, tastes very good.

Thanks wink
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 5:32am On Jul 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Femi, if I catch you!

That stuff is like a little kid with running noseeeeee.
So disgusting.
dominique:

@topic

Thinking of it alone makes me wanna throw up.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by denzel2009: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2010
Ogi and kulikuli or robo alata.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

That stuff is like a little kid with running noseeeeee.
So disgusting.

Thinking of it alone makes me wanna throw up.

you don't know what you're missing wink
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2010
dominique:

you don't know what you're missing wink

What is there to miss in something that looking that the drops from a running nose . . . . . yawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Kinkinatus(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Peanuts, yeah, I love ogi and peanuts. Can never get enough of that. mmmmm cheesy
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
really? thought peanut goes with garri shocked
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Kinkinatus(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
You know waht they say, whatever floats your boat, and peanuts float mine. Yummy!
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by yme1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
bread, taste yummy
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by MissyB1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
Beans!
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Sissy3(f): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2010
beans

bread

fried plantain

fired yam
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by MissyB1(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2010
Bread, fried plantain, Fried yam - with pap? Are You joking?  shocked shocked

I only know of Moin-moin, akara and beans.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Sissy3(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2010
Lol youre definitely missing out big-time grin
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
Grossssssssssssssssss food.
What is it with people and this pap thing?
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
thanks guys.

Femi, behave o, b4 i force ogi down your throat tongue
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
~Sissy~:

beans

bread

fried plantain

fired yam

Oh my goodness . . . . . This is some nasty combo
Missy B:

Bread, fried plantain, Fried yam - with pap? Are You joking?  shocked shocked

I only know of Moin-moin, akara and beans.

Some demonic mixture of food here.
Ileke-IdI:

thanks guys.

Femi, behave o, b4 i force ogi down your throat tongue

na lie, even if i die, that yeye thing in my mouth, i will jump up.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

na lie, even if i die, that yeye thing in my mouth, i will jump up.
grin grin grin grin u prolly havent taste yummy ogi
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by MissyB1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
From Missy's Kitchen . . . .To those who love akamu.

cheesy grin
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin u prolly havent taste yummy ogi

I will never even try it.
Missy B:

From Missy's Kitchen . . . .To those who love akamu.

cheesy grin

Can someone take this down before some of us throw up oh
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Sissy3(f): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Oh my goodness . . . . . This is some nasty combo

Femi, youre missing out jare cool

taste yummy w/any of those
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
~Sissy~:

Femi, youre missing out jare cool

taste yummy w/any of those

Missing out on some sickening food, God forbid oh
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2010
Ewww. . .

That's gross and nasty.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Ewww. . .

That's gross and nasty.

Please tell them oh
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by WhiteOne(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
Is Ogi not something let s say like a milkshake an best eaten, when it is hot out side for breakfast mixed with sugar or honey.
How long can you keep it in the fridge if not mixed with something.

chocolate ogi with bonVita brilliant

now if know how i could feed this stuff to my kids.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
WhiteOne:

Is Ogi not something let s say like a milkshake an best eaten, when it is hot out side for breakfast mixed with sugar or honey.
How long can you keep it in the fridge if not mixed with something.

chocolate ogi with bonVita brilliant

now if know how i could feed this stuff to my kids.

Oh my gosh, so grossssssssssssssssssssly nasty
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by WhiteOne(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Femi what do you suggest how to make it more tasty for the kids.
My mother in-law will not be pleased if my kids do not know how to eat this stuff.
I had to managed it to when i was bosom feeding, this ogi stuff where even imported to me in Germany by my sister in-law.
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
peak milk and MOI MOI smiley
Re: What Is Best Eaten With Ogi [white Cornmeal] by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
WhiteOne:

Femi what do you suggest how to make it more tasty for the kids.
My mother in-law will not be pleased if my kids do not know how to eat this stuff.
I had to managed it to when i was bosom feeding, this ogi stuff where even imported to me in Germany by my sister in-law.

Tell the mother in law to back off, the kids are yours and you know better what is better for them.
I think it is better you give the kid cereal and not that ugly and nasty looking things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant / The English Name For Ofio Is? / Facts About "Indomie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.