Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result (914 Views)

Rank Any Website With Rank Math SEO / Rank Math SEO Plugin Review 2020 + How To Setup / Rank Math SEO Plugin: Things To Know Before Migrating From Yoast To Rank Math (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by allin1gist: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2018
First, you write a post.
Then you find relevant keywords and add them to the post.
Then you read your post to make sure it is Search Engine Optimized.
Then you hunt your other posts to see if you can link to them internally.
Then you manually set up rich snippets or install a plugin to set them up for you.
Then you manually set up OpenGraph tags or install a plugin to set them up for you.
Then you publish the post and wait for it to rank.
Then you buy another product to see where your post stands in the search results.
Rinse and repeat for every. single. post.
These are just the things that you need to do for posts. There is also off-page SEO, and technical SEO you need to perform on a regular basis.
The process is so long and cumbersome that most people spend more time optimizing their post than they did in writing it.
If you are, then what we have in store for you will change your blogging work-flow forever.

Imagine all the steps that I mentioned above being taken care of with a single plugin. Imagine that all you have to do is write your post, publish it, click a few buttons, and then it’s optimized for you.
– Imagine getting tailor-made recommendations to optimize your posts, while you write them.
– Imagine setting up OpenGraph and Rich Snippets for your posts in a single click.
– Imagine getting all your ranking data directly inside WordPress.
– Imagine conducting a complete SEO audit of your website at the click of a button.
– Imagine catching important SEO errors and fixing them in a click.
– Imagine automatic creation of internal links to your posts.
If you breathed a sigh of relief, then I feel you. We’ve all been there. And that is why this product is game-changing.
We’ve spent 3 years in perfecting Rank Math so that you can work on your website rather than work in your website.

Source ::https://newsdailytech.com/2018/09/24/rank-math-seo-plugin-review-powerful-wordpress-seo/
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by BiafranBushBoy: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2018
I have the premium plugin.

I will sell it for a very cheap amount.

Contact me now.
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Bigboy289(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Contact me now.
it is for free
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Contact me now.

Goat.... the plugin is 100% free....... developed by MyThemeShop
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Sanchez01: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Contact me now.
How do you offer a 'premium' plugin when the plugin in itself is free from Mythemeshop?
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by 123hpp: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
naijatatafo:

Goat.... the plugin is 100% free....... developed by MyThemeShop

please what is the name of the plugin
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Bigboy289(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2019
123hpp:

Rank math seo plugin
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Bigboy289:
Rank math seo plugin
boss u just forget me
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2019
123hpp:

Rant Math
Re: Rank Math Seo Plugin Will Give You The Best Result by Bigboy289(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2019
chufor:
boss u just forget me
lol, I never forget you bro

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Active Facebook Page For Sale / My Portfolio Of Web Designs / I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.