Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. (1037 Views)

NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday / Good Morning, Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #weareallwehave #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by npowerng: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede thinks that when we work together Nigeria will prevail.

#MadeForNigeria��

Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by tyinfinity: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
good ,man.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by otabuko(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
When we work together, you'd enroll me, that's what I think sha.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by npowerng: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
otabuko:
When we work together, you'd enroll me, that's what I think sha.

undecided
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by iyrojc(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls npowerng, what is keeping Abia Beneficiaries from being enrolled? Why the delay?
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by npowerng: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
iyrojc:
Pls npowerng, what is keeping Abia Beneficiaries from being enrolled? Why the delay?

Are you speaking for the whole Abia state or yourself and couple of beneficiaries around you.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by otabuko(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
npowerng:

undecided
N-TEACH-2017-000001636497. Please attend to me. Thanks and well done for the good job.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by MzTunechi(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good day, please i would like to resign from the program. I applied for resignation in August 2018, only for me to log in to the portal and saw that I have been enrolled even when i stated it the deployment letter i uploaded that I am no longer interested in the program. i am 2017 beneficiary. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by Nizguy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have been enrolled for. past two weeks, so wen am to be paid?
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by Xbolmax: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
You people should enroll me nah.... undecided
I don call una support lines Taya and I told check your profile in the next two hours every time. Dis is unfair now.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by foliade(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
npowerng:

#MadeForNigeria��
Please npower try and enrolled nteach beneficiaries in Kaduna state majority of us are not yet enrolled
And my friend under nagro Kaduna state from the same Lga has been enrolled since on Tuesday.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by npowerng: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
foliade:

Please npower try and enrolled nteach beneficiaries in Kaduna state majority of us are not yet enrolled
And my friend under nagro Kaduna state from the same Lga has been enrolled since on Tuesday.

It’s a process and it’s ongoing, please be patient
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by foliade(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
npowerng:

Alright thanks,patiently waiting.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by LYPD(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
I was asked to re-upload my clear scanned deployment letter of which I did.but the same red notice is still there couple with my onboard status. Please act on it.
Teach
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by bal4real: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
npowerng:

Good Sir, when should the other batch expect their stipends? I've been enrolled and also started work at my PPA but yet to receive mine.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by uc4uandc(f): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
npowerng:

#MadeForNigeria��
I totally agree with him
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by Zubair123: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2018
npowerng:

Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by doctuw(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
@npowerng
I am an Ondo State beneficiary and I have been enrolled. Thank you so much. I will do my work dutifully because I am ready to be part of that change that this government is preaching. Truly, brick by brick, step by step, we will build a new nation together.
Re: Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. by mgaladima: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. / Nestlé Recruitment 2019 ( 3 Positions) / NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.